Your fav demos?

Started by r0fl
23/03/2007 19:14
Page 2 of 4
soul v2.0 mapper24/03/2007 13:10

kz_kzse_natureblock[easy] soul|ftw 05:09!!!

All of omilo's greatwall recs!!!

rd_jump_house KNiFEAR 05:00!!!!!!!!

Oh and kz_man_lost_island_tarGet_0635....just too pwnage

elITe^24/03/2007 16:55

Okey for all you guys, I personally asked a0ke. I translated what he said:

a0ke: No I don't got it, unfortunately. I formated my HD, and I didn't care about my kz-demos, so they are gone. But I remember a guy called "higgins". He had many old demos, you guys better ask him.

DHT-



Im pretty sure i got that demo, lemme see which CD i had it on, brb.........

//EDIT;

lol, took me 1 min to find it :D I got like every demo that has been released since i got a member of XJ :D ^^ I got a very nice collection :P
Here you go peepz, and NP! lo<3 http://www.sendspace.com/file/k9qhi7
[ Edited Sat Mar 24 2007, 04:55PM ]
[ Edited Sat Mar 24 2007, 05:00PM ]
[ Edited Sat Mar 24 2007, 05:00PM ]

Dogos^24/03/2007 17:17

mmm

1- kz_xj_rockblock
2- kz_kzse_marsh
3- kz_kzse_natureblock
4- bkz_goldbhop
5- kz_sola
6- kz_xj_mountez
7- kz_man_terablock(hard)
8- kz_kzse_towerblock
9- kz_adv_quadrablock
10- kz_man_redrock

:$ there are a lot more but those are my fav...

[ Edited Sat Mar 24 2007, 05:18PM ]

ndR moviemaker Tournament #224/03/2007 17:29

Hum... Just saw it and I don't find it so impressive :P
When I watched it for the first time I was shocked but this demo isn't really good when I watch it now xD
I'll try to find another demo with Eighty Strafes :p

elITe^24/03/2007 17:30

Hum... Just saw it and I don't find it so impressive :P
When I watched it for the first time I was shocked but this demo isn't really good when I watch it now xD
I'll try to find another demo with Eighty Strafes :p

ndR



All that work for nothing (1min ;d) Which demo do you want now :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #224/03/2007 17:32

I'm searching an old demo by me...
I made it to show what are the Eighty Strafes :D

cocacola24/03/2007 18:20

I like zhady newest parkblock demo.It plays really smooth.

sbzvln Tournament #224/03/2007 18:25

<3 ndr's kz_ea_beneath <3 zocker goldbhop <3 tjubby cliffez <3 thopa xtreme ;)

Volsfootball24/03/2007 18:38

I have to agree with you sbzvln. . .esp. with thopa's cg_xtreme. :)

KNiFEAR24/03/2007 19:01

254 units by t3dbundy:D those strafes r really cool:D

stask0 Tournament #224/03/2007 19:59

Originally posted by DHT-
Okey for all you guys, I personally asked a0ke. I translated what he said:

a0ke: No I don't got it, unfortunately. I formated my HD, and I didn't care about my kz-demos, so they are gone. But I remember a guy called "higgins". He had many old demos, you guys better ask him.

elITe^



Im pretty sure i got that demo, lemme see which CD i had it on, brb.........

//EDIT;

lol, took me 1 min to find it :D I got like every demo that has been released since i got a member of XJ :D ^^ I got a very nice collection :P
Here you go peepz, and NP! lo<3 http://www.sendspace.com/file/k9qhi7
[ Edited Sat Mar 24 2007, 04:55PM ]
[ Edited Sat Mar 24 2007, 05:00PM ]
[ Edited Sat Mar 24 2007, 05:00PM ]


n1 elITe^ can you upload some old and pretty amazing demos somewhere ? :>

elITe^24/03/2007 21:26

Originally posted by elITe^
Originally posted by DHT-
Okey for all you guys, I personally asked a0ke. I translated what he said:

a0ke: No I don't got it, unfortunately. I formated my HD, and I didn't care about my kz-demos, so they are gone. But I remember a guy called "higgins". He had many old demos, you guys better ask him.

stask0



Im pretty sure i got that demo, lemme see which CD i had it on, brb.........

//EDIT;

lol, took me 1 min to find it :D I got like every demo that has been released since i got a member of XJ :D ^^ I got a very nice collection :P
Here you go peepz, and NP! lo<3 http://www.sendspace.com/file/k9qhi7


n1 elITe^ can you upload some old and pretty amazing demos somewhere ? :>



When i orginize all the demos and stuff i'll be glad 2 help you out, but i don't have the time now. Im going 2 do that next week hopefully :)

I'll let ya know when im done, till then, HOLLA :D

Tafatt24/03/2007 21:30

kz_ep_gigablock_b01 07:00 by kalle was the first demo I was really impressed by.
[ Edited Sat Mar 24 2007, 09:31PM ]

drewbie mapper24/03/2007 23:55

zhady - kz_cg_wigbl0ck

fuzzerd25/03/2007 03:50

t3ds 14 minutes on bighardclimb (looked amazing to me at the time)

nizheradze25/03/2007 06:35

kz_man_terablock_a0ke 04:15
kz_cellblock_a0ke_04:04
kz_cellblock_hard_t3dbundy 0402
kz_exn_ezjungle_fikon 04:10

tracey blast mapper25/03/2007 10:55(edited 22/10/2010 15:38)

KZNO_XTREMEBLOCK by tarGet . XD

elCapitano25/03/2007 11:57

word traff1c

puppetz mapper25/03/2007 15:19

That demo is just insane..

eXcaL Tournament #225/03/2007 15:44

kzno_xtremeblock by tarGet is probably the best demo i'v ever seen. Also a0ke on terablock is amazing.

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.