Your fav demos?

Started by r0fl
23/03/2007 19:14
Page 3 of 4
NeMiQ2225/03/2007 16:08

I was really impressed after wathing it.. :o

kzno`Psycho25/03/2007 16:13

I remember when I first started playing kz. I had just downloaded kz_man_terablock and I tried it a few minutes. Then I got tired and went to spec. I specced some players until I saw a0ke. And I remember he did everything 1 try, every single stage/level whatever u guys call it, and it was really amazing to see watch him own the map like it was so ez. After I saw him on that map I felt like a UBER beginner. I didn't record it because it was public. but whatever. He was very good.

Volsfootball25/03/2007 20:27

lol, your thinking of block, but ya, eh, good ole' days.

elITe^26/03/2007 01:35

The demos that impresses me the most is tarG0at's (teh flawlessness jumper =D) lo<3! ...then t3d and last but not least!!...a0ke the pwner! his amazing speed without bhoping is :o

tarG0at :up: <3

brauner brocken26/03/2007 23:00

im most impressed by targets kzno_xtremeblock demo
as i watched t3ds demo 2 weeks before i was like "omfG"
target is the über jumper :up: :!

leetdgN27/03/2007 10:20

the first demos i saw ever was kz_toscana and i was so noob that while i was watching it i thougt it was normal map and faker was just showing a lot of secrets places at the map... but then i saw cg_gridblock by zhady... i was like omg! since then i started jumping whenever i can cause i dont have pc at home :(

I think that it doesnt matter how pro u can be now... the first demos u see are the most impressive for u. and if they include a lot of bhops, they just will shock u as hell... i remember myself asking to me "how the hell did he did that sh..." ^_^ ;)
[ Edited Tue Mar 27 2007, 10:25AM ]

Fliborecord holder Tournament #201/04/2007 12:15

1. 260 by diabolic
2. rpz_downfall[race] by Flibo, just perfect!
3. kz_climbers_b01 by Bhaal (Okay this one wasn't kidding, this demo was awesome)

faker mapper01/04/2007 13:41

1. 260 by diabolic
2. rpz_downfall[race] by Flibo, just perfect!

Flibo


lies

DevAstatoR03/04/2007 19:48

my alltime favourite is kz_adv_quadrablock by t3d. just love it

PET@n04/04/2007 14:37

I love most of all FAKER's demos
;)

prgmbaggio04/04/2007 19:24

every tarGet and t3d's demo
kz_xj_brickjump by simen.007
kz_cellblock by ndR
bkz_goldbhop by z0ck
cg_coldbhop_v2 by simen.007
kz_xj_mountez by DHT-

peerat08/04/2007 02:52

have to agree with Tafatt, the kz_ep_gigablock_b01 07:00 by kalle, first demo i've ever seen

iv4n08/04/2007 16:46

imo all dems are nice

z1009/04/2007 00:24

mine:

1. bkz_goldbhop by Z0ck3rOO7
2. kz_facility by target
3. kz_exodus_hard by Z0ck3rOO7

CranzY09/04/2007 01:30

kz_cellblock_h by a0ke :) I like his style it's old school style ... the same for tarGet the cookie monster :D
[ Edited Sun Apr 22 2007, 08:31AM ]

Volsfootball09/04/2007 02:16

imo all dems are nice

iv4n


word. :)

PrEn1uMz11/04/2007 17:35

kz_facility tarGet- 02:00

really nice demo

mertins11/04/2007 17:45

goldbhop by z0ck3roo7 was the first demo i saw. And it is still the one wich i am most impressed over.

puppetz mapper02/07/2007 16:01

kz_chinabl0ck in 4:16 by SiMen.007!!! I just coulden't resist! :D

SnOOOpY02/07/2007 17:13

bkz_goldbhop z0ck3rOO7 & kz_cg_extreme by thopa

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.