Your fav demos?

Started by r0fl
23/03/2007 19:14
Page 4 of 4
.FLIPSYDE02/07/2007 17:53

any demo from Helferlein ;D

i kinda loved his "slash, stab" thing he did with the knife.. ^^

reinis603/07/2007 17:03

I love all Demos By -
T3dbundy
tarGet
I wached all of them sinc im Here :) They got the Best streif style . And they also impressed me and i started to jump more and more. (They are just my Heros) <3

PepoX03/07/2007 20:17


2. kz_facility by target - lots of hard shortcuts and this demo isnt easy to beat

r0fl

now is zhady

mmmmm, kz_xj_3ways (xtreme) by T3dBundy :>



[ Edited 07/03/07 - 20:20:24 ]

special28/07/2007 13:16

1.kzno_xtremeblock_tarGet_0217 2.kz_caseblock_h_T3dBundy_0317 3.kz_world_@p_2209

PepoX28/07/2007 15:33

kz_cg_extreme - thopa
kz_cliffez - tjubby

drewbie mapper28/07/2007 17:41

first demo i ever watched was cg_strafejumpz by kimo, i liked that demo has any1 got it? :D

puppetz mapper30/07/2007 19:44

Got a little update :P

vee_nintendo_nipper_0405
kz_ezboulder_b01_Mooney_0439
kz_man_ultrablock_T3dBundy_0230
kz_ancient_tomb_thopa_0631
kz_ea_goldenblock_loty_0520

<3

NaRCoTiQ30/07/2007 21:44

bkz_goldbhop Z0ck3rOO7
kz_cellblock brian
kz_chinabl0ck_ez 007
kz_nolve zhady
kz_xj_mountez Z0ck3rOO7
kzno_xtremeblock T3dBundy
and others that are amaizing ;)

pRopaaNS mapper31/07/2007 00:01

kzlv_vaz_ujo_e
kzlv_vaz_ujo_h
bkz_goldbhop
ahhdsd just im not big demo specerator! xD

Simplicity07/08/2007 12:32

ccaseblock_h best demo ever, rd_jump_house AMAZING bhop demo

DarkSideBv28/08/2007 23:16

kz_world 22:09 by @P
I like it very much. I don't know how he can do this map whitout any checkpoints ... :P

~Kulsprutor~29/08/2007 08:47

<3 <3 <3 bkz_goldbhop_Z0ck3rOO7_0139
kz_ep_gigablock_b01 ndR (I like jumpbug :D )

clair mapper30/08/2007 19:56

t3d's old sandblock demo was the first one that i ever saw as well, and it's the reason i started to climb. so...
1. t3d's old sandblock
2. omilo's greatwall
2. scooter's bhoptoon (i still cant do that map!)

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.