kz_dp_medieval??

Started by FragGyver mapper
27/03/2007 19:15
Page 3 of 4
pacMan mapper03/04/2007 16:52

nice pictures

dEMolite mapper03/04/2007 20:39

Try to start the map again after it disconnects you look in the console maybe the error will stand in the console. When Cstrike crashed you to the desktop u have a texture in the map which is over 750pixels.

/edit okay guys saw your screenshot now

lower the entitys they are 661. But Half-Life is limited to 512 entitys per map.
[ Edited Tue Apr 03 2007, 08:40PM ]

colix mapper03/04/2007 20:58

ü-ü-ü-ü-ber nice nice nice ( like mo-mo-mo-monster-kill-kill-kill :D )
l00ks awesome, pretty nice congratz man, probably the best map i ever seen :D gj

FragMcCracken mapper08/04/2007 18:55

pls help us..we cant choose our skytexture cuz both are ubernice..but...take a look

http://img54.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cx1gg3.jpg
http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hav1ck7.jpg

which one would U choose?

Z0ck3rOO708/04/2007 19:09

i would choose the first coz it looks friendlier :/

dEMolite mapper08/04/2007 19:29

first one is better cause of the lightning.
when u want to use the second ones u need to change the lightning to a darker ones.

Volsfootball08/04/2007 22:14

I like both to be honest, but like the second one better. But, its your choice

Murvelman09/04/2007 00:30

Second, more of a "cool castle" feeling :D

|Insomnia_11/04/2007 18:48

Depends of wether it is a nice little town or a dark-age town. ;) Both look nice, I would say no. 1.

AverageFreak11/04/2007 19:29

Well the map looks just awesome. I like its style, the details are just awesome, and the textures are great too :D

GJ


/Edit: 1000th post :D :o :rolleyes:

[ Edited Wed Apr 11 2007, 07:30PM ]

s0liD mapper11/04/2007 19:32

hehe yes its cool take ur time and make everything perfecy =)

stinnZ mapper11/04/2007 20:58

I like the first sky better,

But I see you have lot of .wad files

I always use textract and make one wad file with the map name. I think you can get error if you use to many.

Well I was told that.

But hurry up I everybody is waiting :)

FragMcCracken mapper12/04/2007 02:54

we want to upload it on sunday, i hope so. we have so many ideas 4 a new map with NEW jumps.... i hope can create what we want, but the ideas are limited by VHE

acidburn12/04/2007 10:26

I lke the second better. It's a bit creepy. But demolite is right about the lighting. Maybe you can add more light-sources and stick with the second one. ;)

Volsfootball13/04/2007 00:43

we want to upload it on sunday, i hope so. we have so many ideas 4 a new map with NEW jumps.... i hope can create what we want, but the ideas are limited by VHE

fragmccracken


Just think of angie's creations, everything is possible with a little help. :)

Murvelman13/04/2007 07:34


1000th post :D :o :rolleyes:

bl00d_d00d

Only 1555 posts to 1st place!

dEMolite mapper13/04/2007 12:41

So i hope that in your new map are NEW jumps in there.

FragMcCracken mapper13/04/2007 14:11

this map includes nice creative jumps, but nothing very special. the specials are included in the bonusrooms...u will see.

the ideas 4 the next map are new, but i think it will take more than a month to create them :)

sk1m13/04/2007 15:11

I love the way you did your textures on this map. Brings out the theme A LOT. Good work. Can't wait to see what the completed one looks like :)

- sk1m

dEMolite mapper13/04/2007 15:23

fragmccracken i hope not new jump stones. i hope for new jumparts ;)

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.