Jump @ de_inferno, is it possible?

Started by Dujes
26/05/2007 21:14
Page 1 of 4
Dujes26/05/2007 21:14

So, I was trying this jump, and I thought is it possible or not? I can't do it, so go go try out. :)

Here u go

http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deinferno0000gn3.png

Murvelman26/05/2007 21:33

Watch out for all the "tjubby can do it" comments!
It's probably possible :D

Dujes26/05/2007 21:35

ye, I think that too, tjubby is going to do it :D

sbzvln Tournament #226/05/2007 21:41

yea he tried it from the window to the roof and he was close, its poss imo

kOma`27/05/2007 00:14

mh... i dont think its possible because you have to make duck bop and then you cant jump high enough but ... lets wait

stask0 Tournament #227/05/2007 00:31

impossible.

Thedy27/05/2007 01:04

imo its possible. lets w8

Sprite mapper27/05/2007 01:54

Of course it's fuckin impossible
You have to fly there lol

Fact or Fiction27/05/2007 04:03

that is the distance in units here?
[ Edited Sun May 27 2007, 04:04AM ]

eFFoRt27/05/2007 08:12

Decompile inferno and try to count. Imo its imp, but who knows, mb crazy robo-tjubby can do that jump

CelebratioN27/05/2007 08:38

old .. i posted i about 3-4 months ago :) any1 say is impossible because then we dont know about CJ :) now maybe tjubby will pwn it :D gl

kOma`27/05/2007 12:11

im pretty sure that you cant do a cj in the window

Pulsar!27/05/2007 12:18

Hope it's possible.

Will be nice to watch this jump with "box to roof" jump. It will be uber combo..

akM27/05/2007 13:18

i think impo, lets wait for tjub

PepoX27/05/2007 23:45

you have not proven? I believe that it is possible to be done

Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/05/2007 12:25

I got close, but the cj is gay from there.

Fact or Fiction28/05/2007 17:17

I did from window to roof.. with scout and 740gravity hahahaha :D (haxor) :E

eFFoRt28/05/2007 20:29

LoL!!! its really progress. I believe you'll make it with 800 gra awp:-D

Kyx4o01/06/2007 20:01

looks imposible but some freaks may do it i don't know

wima01/06/2007 20:42

if u can hit the cj at the roof with luck pretty good its possible imo.

Page 1 of 4

Please log in to post replies.