Jump @ de_inferno, is it possible?

Started by Dujes
26/05/2007 21:14
Page 2 of 4
SnOOOpY10/06/2007 22:09

possible maybe .... but verry verry hard !!!

s1z327/10/2008 02:36(edited 27/10/2008 02:44)

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
I did from window to roof.. with scout and 740gravity hahahaha :D (haxor) :E


I did it that way fof say, from the window to the roof with knife.
I will realsed it soon in my new movie. -.-
sorry for my bad eng

EDIT: I can give for now only pic. http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?image=99166379vx8.png

HeBTeMy27/10/2008 08:05

i've made it too from window to roof with scout ;)
Good job s1z33

beuhnoix27/10/2008 10:22(edited 27/10/2008 10:28)

A long time ago, I was with t3d on his server and he tried it. Most of the time he touch the window, so I think it's possible.

sn00p27/10/2008 11:24

jump have been done :) just wait and u'll see .. i'm not gonna say who did it :D

s1z327/10/2008 12:29

Yea it's hard. I try it 2 hours :D

Grrr27/10/2008 12:45

I think I saw it in a cupple of movies.. and btw 100% possible.. cuz if some guys can do it from the window 2 the roof, the other way is easier cuz u can drop CJ/LJ it (so I don't need to script it ) xD

didnt someone make it with scout for his movie?

zyllEE27/10/2008 13:42

Originally posted by loveinabottle
didnt someone make it with scout for his movie?

FoF and hebtemy

s1z327/10/2008 14:50(edited 27/10/2008 14:51)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hur8nq little of my new movie.

Pulsar!27/10/2008 15:20

omg omg omg ! From window to roof with knife! Uber! gj s1z33

SeedD27/10/2008 15:28

Look at the picture carefully! The start is from the roof, not from the window! I saw that jump in 1 movie, but it was long time ago. The guy jumped it with LJ and scout (without gravity or other cheat).

Pulsar!27/10/2008 15:30

It is easier from roof. I am sure the jump what u saw in a movie was performed with cj.. Give me a link to the movie..

wRath` mapper27/10/2008 15:35(edited 29/10/2008 22:30)

From roof to window with knife is in my new movie ;)

btw, window to roof with knife is fucking sick o_O

s1z327/10/2008 15:37(edited 27/10/2008 15:38)

hmmm the jump i performed its with cj.

btw you can view the lj stats ...

Pulsar!27/10/2008 15:45

There is no height difference in this jumps ?

HeBTeMy27/10/2008 18:22

made it too with knife (from window to roof) ! :P

s1z327/10/2008 18:34

gj HeBTeMy :)

Grrr27/10/2008 19:49

I thought that it was impossible from window to roof xD

SeedD27/10/2008 20:07

Sorry, Pulsar, but it was long time ago and I can't find the movie. By the way it was with LJ!
@wRath, can u give us link to ur movie?

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.