Jump @ de_inferno, is it possible?

Started by Dujes
26/05/2007 21:14
Page 4 of 4
wRath` mapper31/10/2008 23:36

Originally posted by Pulsar!
Originally posted by HeBTeMy
here you go IchWill http://www.sendspace.com/file/1hdn9e :D

MFG! Make it with usp and I will run around the Lenin's tomb on red square NAKED!


Hahahahah xDD

GJ HeBTeMy, that is such a nice demo :D Watched it like 10 times !

Nikša Jovanovic02/11/2008 14:02

i see on movie that jump dont know name...

s1z303/11/2008 06:22

I made it 1st with knife on the window to roof. :)

wRath` mapper03/11/2008 07:27

If not Fact did it before you :P

yYy.Je PR@BR@03/11/2008 11:34

old and possible

ALFRED ftw!05/11/2008 22:22

i also got close with cj one time, and then i could not make it just a little close again.
I think its possible, but uber-f*cking hard ^^

Fliborecord holder Tournament #205/11/2008 22:48

Originally posted by yYy.Je
old and possible


Thread is old too ._.

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.