lj skills go down...

Started by NumB
25/06/2007 04:10
Page 3 of 4
Starz25/06/2007 23:07

Doubt it :D

PuppetZ^



Its true though, sweaty hands or clammy hands dont exactly contribute to your cs skill.

Volsfootball25/06/2007 23:22

Wow thats a lot of posts...For me its my strafes, some days I can BARELY even manage 4 strafes per jump, not syncing them just speed. Its like my fingers don't want to move. . .dont know why. And other days it seems like i can get 8 strafes in, not exactly syncing all of them but ya... It is all in your head. Bibo is just talkin out of his ass :)

NumB27/06/2007 01:52

Just jumped 230-242 in ~3 minutes...I feel thet skills are getting back, but by little. It all depends from straifing... The strangest part, that when i just jump at climbing map some lj (don't even knowing obout it) plugin tells me that i did ~245. :D

EHEH.benne27/06/2007 04:03

im so pro, i never get bad

theL0w^27/06/2007 05:33

Earlier I could 250-253 (254 once) but now 250> hard... Earlier I jumped 250 in 5-10 sec, now it borrows more than 10 mins... I LOST MY SKILL BY MY GIRLFRIEND O_O :'(

joel28/06/2007 11:33

same problem always on me

oRioN29/06/2007 19:37

SUK
[ Edited 06/30/07 - 00:47:34 ]

oRioN29/06/2007 19:39

/// WOOOPS :D:D fagaf something's wrong in here,, sry guys its friday .. but anyway like everyday.. yo know yo low :P
[ Edited 06/30/07 - 00:46:44 ]

endx05/06/2008 22:51

my skilles has gone and i dont think they are coming back, because it's been about 2 month when i mest up my lj

Scary Tournament #206/06/2008 00:44

keyword: Motivation.

lonewolf VIP06/06/2008 01:13

Look at the date :(

--- - - -

I cant 245-249 anymore! But now I can do 7-6 strafes easily. But with 5 strafes (was my normal), I cant jump 245 anymore.

deus?06/06/2008 02:29

ye old thread...
btw, that's happening to me sometimes. just switching strafe styles, normal->circle, then circle->normal.

stask0 Tournament #206/06/2008 02:44

i have the same problem with lj skills ;p i lost my lj skills before 6-7 months or smth and now i can do 245-249 and sometimes even 250 but it's hard :s

NumB06/06/2008 03:01

If you can jump 240 at lj zone, or jump 245block while climbing and say 'mapper is an ****'. You have nothing to wory obout. :D

In other words: skills will come back if you'll w8 for them. But if you wont - you have nothing to wory obout, cuz you'll get smt other. For example I got uber jb skills insted of perfect 245*3.

P.S. Uber old thread. :D

lonewolf VIP06/06/2008 15:34

Originally posted by NumB
For example I got uber jb skills insted of perfect 245*3.


Yeah, but I got edge bug skill. I did 7246 units @ clintmo_falling these days. But I am not very pro yet. I want 1 eb @ 2 tries :D:D:D:D

hybrid06/06/2008 16:16

lol @ ikm

amiGGo26/06/2008 00:09

It happens 2 me all the time..

StormZz30/06/2008 08:48

i see u all have amazing skills in here.

veer21/07/2008 09:44

just take it chill and try to analize what youre doing wrong i guess

haiko_n21/07/2008 10:09

the same thing happened to me ....

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.