Count jump - hated?

Started by puppetz mapper
10/07/2007 00:12
Page 8 of 10
Mehz25/07/2007 23:58

He's not making "fun of it".

Why cant it be compared? He still jumped 260 units.. Why shouldnt it count? Jumping from above is a technique, and CJ is too. That means Jumping from above should count :)

soul v2.0 mapper26/07/2007 02:01

I never said it sux iv4n. I said it was basically the same jump over and over for 8 or so minutes :P and I did say there was a hell of a lot of skill involved! Actually read my comment in the newspost please before making assumptions, thanks :D

Edit: AND I gave it 8/10! 8 out of 10 isn't a sux score, sux = 4 or less :E
[ Edited 07/26/07 - 02:06:25 ]

DiaR26/07/2007 03:17

Why is everyone still talking about t3d as if he was a god.. Okay he was a very good kz player and the best indeed.. But that was then.. when everything was impossible.. everyone today has gotten alot better remember that..

stinnZ mapper26/07/2007 04:15

really funny thread, oldschool jumpers hate cj and the new one love it.

I don't have any oppinion at this thread. I can't do cj and thats it don't care ! :)

someone told that 260 bhopboost from higher position wasn't possible in kzfr_longjumps but it is possible :) you can jump from the teleport next to the 260

IllDepence26/07/2007 20:30

until yesterday I accepted cj, but now I love it!

I never really was able to cj because I tried it with +duck bound on ctrl...
today I bound it on mwheeldown and started to try some cjs...

the first time I reached the 230 block I jumped 240 untis far
first time 231 block -> 241 untis
first time 232 block -> 245 untis :D
just awsome!

now my record is 237 untis and I will keep training to go for 250 :)

[ Edited 07/26/07 - 21:24:32 ]

iv4n26/07/2007 20:49

soul everyone knows what is your attitude towards cj,
u dont need to write it directly..

mehz plz i did 654456 units jump with eb at the end
does it count? understand that kz/game conditions in LJ and CJ are the SAME.
260 form higher position isnt same koz of different HEIGTH so it cant be compared (eventhough its uber nice trickjump too)

and if u dont understand this, it was my last comment to lost case

soul v2.0 mapper26/07/2007 21:15

For Christ's sake, do I need to give his movie 10/10 to allow my opinion to count? I said I preferred his first movie, and that had a lot of countjumps in too...would've given that 9, maybe 10/10.

But I don't like movies which just show the same types of jump for minutes and minutes, e.g. the "256 unit show" or whatever. I prefer fun trickjumps with a lot of variety.

FailED`26/07/2007 21:46

But I don't like movies which just show the same types of jump for minutes and minutes, e.g. the "256 unit show" or whatever. I prefer fun trickjumps with a lot of variety.

soul|ftw

word

Murvelman26/07/2007 22:28

Imo the movie was a disappointment, the coolest jumps had already been posted in the forum and the rest was basically some cj's. A 256 cj isn't impressive anymore imo.
Anyway, sorry for off topic :D

Thedy27/07/2007 07:27

But I don't like movies which just show the same types of jump for minutes and minutes, e.g. the "256 unit show" or whatever. I prefer fun trickjumps with a lot of variety.

soul|ftw

that is wright!, i hate the "longjump show" time on EEEEEEEEVERY movie i watch, inluding the monotonous jumps. (dunno if the word its wright)

Fact or Fiction27/07/2007 12:14

Imo the movie was a disappointment, the coolest jumps had already been posted in the forum and the rest was basically some cj's. A 256 cj isn't impressive anymore imo.
Anyway, sorry for off topic :D

Murvelman

for now only 4 guys in the world can cj 256, and u think that's not impressive :down: :confused:

aaapo27/07/2007 14:17

I think it's very impressive but a bit boring to watch it over and over again. I've practiced cj a bit but I'm not gonna try/use it in normal kz-maps.

colix mapper27/07/2007 16:46

close this shit plz :E
let the ppl hate it if he hates it, and let the others love it if he loves it
[ Edited 07/27/07 - 16:46:51 ]

puppetz mapper27/07/2007 17:06

close this shit plz :E
let the ppl hate it if he hates it, and let the others love it if he loves it

colix


It's not like anyone is trying to twist others opinions. I just wanted arguments for hating CJ, and so far, I haven't really seen anything good.

Mehz27/07/2007 20:59

Originally posted by iv4n
soul everyone knows what is your attitude towards cj,
u dont need to write it directly..

mehz plz i did 654456 units jump with eb at the end
does it count? understand that kz/game conditions in LJ and CJ are the SAME.
260 form higher position isnt same koz of different HEIGTH so it cant be compared (eventhough its uber nice trickjump too)

and if u dont understand this, it was my last comment to lost case
iv4n27/07/2007 22:02

word to puppetz, nothing, but feelings and oppinions without arguments

colix mapper27/07/2007 23:52

thats why this should be closed

Mehz28/07/2007 00:36

word to puppetz, nothing, but feelings and oppinions without arguments

iv4n


look whos talking <_<

Bibo28/07/2007 02:41

Q_Q

NumB28/07/2007 02:57

This thread is going out of control... Whats the difrence do you like cj or not? Fact is that it's bugging the kreedz world, but what can we do obout it? - Nothing. It is, and noone can't change that. =P
[ Edited 07/28/07 - 02:58:19 ]

Page 8 of 10

Please log in to post replies.