All these LJ-Noobs

Started by Wintersun_1991
20/08/2007 03:11
Page 3 of 5
Wintersun_199121/08/2007 23:27

LJ-NOOB. 100%

Bibo22/08/2007 00:13


Something to Bibo : Bibo doesn't come to a server, says : nominate kz_longjumps and then only longjumps and says : OMG, I AM THE KING and such a bullshit. He mostly is on his LAN, plays onblock and makes 250+ maybe easily :P But he doesn#t disturb other.

Wintersun_1991


heres the reason: longjumps are boring. i HATE longjumping. i longjump maybe 20 mins per week. not more. and y would i disturb other about something that they dont care about?

theL0w^22/08/2007 00:37

LJ-NOOB. 100%

Wintersun_1991

I'm good in ljing, i'm good in climb, i'm good in bhop (100%), i'm always ljing bcuz my pc is sux! i cant do prefect bhop/climb with 60-70 fps, if you can, try it and show me a demo...

expls:

kz_longjumps:
outside - http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5116/kzlongjumps0002na1.jpg
inside - http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4228/kzlongjumps0003db1.jpg

kz_xj_3ways:
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/3374/kzxj3ways0000pu4.jpg

its ok?

P.S.: you just envy <3
P.S.2: I dont care bitches! <3
P.S.3: w8, soon i'll buy new pc, w8 w8 w8 xD

IllDepence22/08/2007 00:48

hmm...
I like trickjumps :D

don't care much abrout LJing oder fastclimbing...
it's very nice to see the awsome demos, but not more...
btw Half-Life and Hazard Course Speedruns ftw!^^

st0ka22/08/2007 00:58

hmm...
I like trickjumps :D

don't care much abrout LJing oder fastclimbing...
it's very nice to see the awsome demos, but not more...
btw Half-Life and Hazard Course Speedruns ftw!^^

IllDepence

i like trickjumps too :P but also love climbing hard maps (i make really stupid mistakes in easy ones :( )
ontopic ... yes many ppl jump in kz_longjumps all day long and when they have to nocheck easy maps... they can't. After 20 mins on kz_longjumps i'm so bored that i start sever on LAN imediately. But after these longjumps my strafes are well co-ordinated. Anyway it's really stupid to do only this. You've got a point Wintersun it's annoying but i guess sooner or later that longjumping mania will fade away (i hope so :) )

[ Edited 08/23/07 - 00:50:08 ]

puppetz mapper22/08/2007 01:11

Well, longjumping can make nice strafes, so you can beat hard maps easier, so it's not completely senseless. Also if you e.g. train longjumps without pre-strafe, that could be needed much in normal maps. :)
But longjumps just gets boring if that's the only thing you play IMO. Maybe it's just personal, that some people would rather make a 2xx units jump than doing the run of their life on their favourite map. Well, I like both, but most climbing I think.
And for those that says that on easy maps there is no challenge: YES, there is maybe even more challenge, if you go for doing it fast enough. For example doing some nice bhops, and good transitions, and that stuff.

Blade^22/08/2007 03:22

If someone is good at ljing then its easy for him to climb. Cause the guy already has the nice strafes plus the timing all he has to do is to get used. Strafe and timing is all you need right? Climbing is funnier yes and they should remove kz_longjumps from publics. I'm not saying the best longjumper can be the best, Cause maybe the best climber havent tried longjump yet maybe he can do 255lj:D? Thing is you get better at both at the same time:) But climbing is more worth

pRopaaNS mapper22/08/2007 05:01

Kz_longjumps suck, because you can`t become about pro kreedzer in kz_longjumps, that only make better strafes, but climbing in kz maps is quite different, maybe just in hard maps you need a high longjumping skills, but most important is bunnyhop and strafes also you can as well practice in climbing maps... Kz_longjumps i play once time in day and i don`t need more, as well when you make too long time longjumps, hand get tired and strafes anymore unimprove!

I don`t say, what kz_longjumps isn`t need, but i agree what is stupid to play and practice only longjumps... And if you play often hard maps, then kz_longjumps isn`t need!

[ Edited 08/22/07 - 05:21:14 ]

tracey blast mapper22/08/2007 10:07(edited 22/10/2010 16:09)

just uninstall cs if you have some problems.. XD

dEMolite mapper22/08/2007 12:57

i thought that it is coming from one which isn't really familier with the kreedzing history(trancyfast)

Mr.Eiht22/08/2007 13:25

perhaps can someone make a server with
only-longjump-maps...
then you need an addon 4 AMX ,so if someone
votes for lj-map he gets kick there

faker mapper22/08/2007 14:49

Ah, and On-Topic:

The KZ-Community is going worse.

Wintersun_1991


To assume that the KZ-Community is going worse because a lot of people enjoy playing longjump maps is just bullshit.

Longjump maps were included in very oldschool maps, too (kz_man_riverside), and were attracting people since the very first moment. SuPa's 240 was sensational at that time, and everybody wanted to be as cool as SuPa.

Nothing has changed.

Also: You should be a bit tolerant, everybody should play and enjoy kz the way he wants to. If it's LJ's then let them play LJ....

theL0w^22/08/2007 15:32

i told why i'm only ljing... i dont care xDDD

ichirou22/08/2007 19:48

I agree with faker... but kz_longjumps is played too much on public servers imo ;/
[ Edited 08/22/07 - 19:48:59 ]

BooLiSH22/08/2007 20:14

I agree with faker... but kz_longjumps is played too much on public servers imo ;/

ichirou

:!

Stakiman23/08/2007 00:44

I think in kz maps you wont need more than 240 units. Other is just "I'M THE BEST SEE, SEE" and everybody sees the red text at the left bottom ... and what?! After a few hours everybody forgets that and we see the same guy jumping around in some average-hard maps and guess what? He is falling down really bad sometimes or, as somebody said a few posts before that, they are doing 5-6 < 240 units strafes for a 180-190 unit jump? I too sometimes jump over because of that, but I try to make a balance with those too. But I prefer climbing on hard maps and LJ there, than LJ on a special map created only for that ... I agree with that making a < 250 jump and showing everybody this is so damn leet but when you cant do < 240 you will fail in some maps. So we cant afford really doing of LJ's. Thats all I gotta say. :)

And one more thing. Somebody said that its "kreedz climbing" not "kreedz longjumping". I say: We can change it if you want. :P

Scary Tournament #223/08/2007 07:56

I think 245-250 is a must for every pro, esp. if you like hard/extreme maps.

boom.dll23/08/2007 14:34

is there any map that has more than 245 units in 1 jump? (besides shortcuts & trickjumps...) i think not, so... 245 with a little bit of practice isn`t that hard... i 2 think that kz_longjumps on a public server isn`t a very good idea, but as faker said, each and everyone of us has the right to vote a map, and if that map is kz_longjumps then so be it... respect the other users choice!

akM23/08/2007 14:37

word scary ichi and faker

colix mapper23/08/2007 15:59

but l0w can climb too @ he is not lj-noob, he just likes ljing

Page 3 of 5

Please log in to post replies.