New hj technique ?

Started by Pulsar!
16/10/2007 17:13
Page 6 of 10
SchlumPF19/10/2007 17:02

no demo = no proof

akM19/10/2007 17:09

demo pl0x

reinis619/10/2007 17:15

fo sure hi doesn't have DEMO... and i don't think this teh should have the name of author that posted thread about it... lot of people knew'd about it a long time ago.. it should have a normal teh name not with an player name..

Pulsar!19/10/2007 17:18

I registered here allready 550 days and never heard about it.

ajR`19/10/2007 17:29

ahj - angled highjump. :/
rfhj - reduced friction highjump.

Hell if I know. ><

Fatalis19/10/2007 20:27

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?46.64179
New plugin for detecting edgefriction

Pulsar!19/10/2007 20:34

n1, gj

reinis619/10/2007 20:48

I registered here allready 550 days and never heard about it.

Pulsar!


You should more jump on pub servers then .. :x

ScooteR22/10/2007 17:41

soo ... anyone done 235+ @ block yet ?

Thedy23/10/2007 22:24

is this the new technic? dont know if i understand em

its a "240" on a 230 block, but dunno o.O.. you tellme

http://rapidshare.com/files/64687106/hj.rar.html


Fact or Fiction24/10/2007 00:15

soo ... anyone done 235+ @ block yet ?

ScooteR

I did 235 once but imho this is more harder than regular hj :E

qewi24/10/2007 18:16

I understand what youre meaning atleast :p I've done that many times on maps like italy_remake at hns. It's true that the edgefriction wont work, but it's harder I think Oo

sylar25/10/2007 19:59

i jumped 238 with 244 ljstats

puppetz mapper25/10/2007 20:01

i jumped 238 with 244 ljstats

sylar


bleh, just a demo of a 236 would impress me with this technique. So please post statements AND DEMOS, thanks.

Fact or Fiction25/10/2007 20:35

i jumped 238 with 244 ljstats

sylar

demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo demo please demo demo demo demo demo please ? :o

Pieshels mapper26/10/2007 02:05

Originally posted by ScooteR
soo ... anyone done 235+ @ block yet ?

Fact or Fiction

I did 235 once but imho this is more harder than regular hj :E

:D cj also was called "harder" at the begining, but how you can see, it's 260 on block now... ;)
k, k, 261 :D :D :D
[ Edited 10/27/07 - 20:52:42 ]

Pulsar!26/10/2007 07:46

261!

ScooteR26/10/2007 10:40

ye post ur demos so we can see how it works exactly (Fact or fiction and sylar)

Fact or Fiction22/05/2008 03:16(edited 22/05/2008 12:57)

sorry, for bringing this old thread, but this tech really works. I've been practicing a lot on this. Check this out: http://www.failai.in/F6D479343F/241_hj2_fof.rar

Bibo22/05/2008 03:43(edited 22/05/2008 03:43)

weird named file on a weird named .rar on a weird site by a weird person on a weird thread, ill pass!

Page 6 of 10

Please log in to post replies.