WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN U CANT SLEEP?

Started by loopah
06/11/2007 04:29
Page 1 of 4
loopah06/11/2007 04:29

Man im sickass tired and i cant sleep, school satrts in 3.5h and i have 2 tests tomorrow ;X man...

How 2 become tired?!

still, i didnt sleep much last night either..

wtf im awake 20h a day =)

ajR`06/11/2007 06:04

I get tired when I listen to calming music... like the piano or something.

boom.dll06/11/2007 06:17

watch a movie... or drink a lot , and u`ll fall asleep... =)

FailED`06/11/2007 06:55

read sonething, (no on screen) your eyes get tired and you fall asleep

Murvelman06/11/2007 07:12

read sonething, (no on screen) your eyes get tired and you fall asleep

Wheeler

Yeah, reading is the best way imo.
I can't sleep if i don't read at least 10 minutes, even if im tired as hell...

.FLIPSYDE06/11/2007 11:55

- masturbate
- do sports (just something like fitness etc)
- watch boring television (TV game show for example)

.doer!06/11/2007 12:46

:D masturbate :D

listen music with your ipod/mp3 player

Murvelman06/11/2007 13:01

If i listen to music when im trying to sleep i just get hyped up :D
Well, Mabye it depends on what type of music you listen to, but i at least don't have anything soothing on my mp3 :D

DHT- Tournament #106/11/2007 14:00

Lay down on your sofa for like 1hour before you go to bed and relax. Then you try to sleep as good as you can :)

colix mapper06/11/2007 14:32

yeah try reading, or i used to watch tv and i will fell asleep ... :D

H.o.r.s.t.06/11/2007 14:35

listen to classical music, maybe surf a bit in the internet, go to bed again ;)

---
I beer also does its job, I guess Wheeler. (but one, not many :D)


[ Edited 11/06/07 - 14:36:30 ]

Remote06/11/2007 14:48

masturbate

flipsyde`

tracey blast mapper06/11/2007 15:01(edited 22/10/2010 16:29)

. XD

loopah06/11/2007 15:04

Well, finally i fel lasleep :P slept 1h tonight =) so now im off t owatch heroes and sleep a few h maybe :P

I listen to my ipod or watch a movie..

but it doesnt always work =(


<----- look, i can't even type, thats how tired i am!
[ Edited 11/06/07 - 15:04:54 ]

Grrr06/11/2007 15:23

- masturbate
- do sports (just something like fitness etc)
- watch boring television (TV game show for example)
- read some booring stuff
- drink a lot of beer
I use this when i want to sleep O.o

puppetz mapper06/11/2007 16:04

Books ftw.

akM06/11/2007 17:06

watch tv.

SnOOOpY06/11/2007 17:13

I cant sleep every fu......... day :/ movies , music bla bla and i cant :(

shako06/11/2007 17:39

Fuck someones mother 2 or 3 times and you will be tired!

;) that's 100% efficient

H.o.r.s.t.06/11/2007 19:50

listen to music only via a sound system, no mp3-player with earplugs. Thats keepin' you awake!

Page 1 of 4

Please log in to post replies.