WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN U CANT SLEEP?
no, if u dont listen it @ max volume :P
watch Star Trek
zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzZzzZzZZzzzzz
Lol .. just don't sleep until you will automatically fall down asleep
Turn the light off, lay down in your bed.
Think about your love (not the computer eh... I mean a real person ;P) or something relaxing.
You can also imagine crazy things like... You're at the top of the Empire State Building at NYC with your girlfriend, visiting, and suddently Bin Laden comes with a TNT belt, ready to kill everybody! You fight against him with some Matrix moves (slow motion ftw) and you capture him!
You take the xx millions dollars grant!
You get the american nationality, you're more known than Jennifer Aniston and 2 years later you're the new president of the United States of America!
[ Edited 11/07/07 - 01:33:06 ]
haha ndR^^
try to read sth ;)
or think about your day
Think about your love (not the computer eh... I mean a real person ;P) or something relaxing.
i cant sleep because of that ndr :(, and the other (turn the lighdsadsadas) i do that every fucking day and I CANT SLEEP :) .. or i sleep 3-4 hours, that sux
I'm listening to a music.. relax music ;) my favourite :P
. XD
Try to imagine a waterfall.
hahaha ndR i do exactly the same :D ! When i can`t sleep i imagine sth .....like 15-30 minutes later i`m sleeping nicely in my bed :) ....another option is to watch a movie . Works perfectly :) .
Count ct's jumping over a fence on vache_and_cow
Nice idea murvelman :D
you could also try closing your eyes!!111!2342
Imagine being in school ;D
Turn off the lights,lie in your bed nice and comfortable,listen to some cool music,close your eyes and count slowly untill 1000 :D
[ Edited 11/07/07 - 21:09:51 ]
Originally posted by tranCyfastOriginally posted by brendo333Originally posted by flipsyde`masturbate
lol i bet that this helps alot :rolleyes:
Sometimes I think about skateboarding... I don't really skateboard anymore, I used too. But anyway... it helps if you imagine yourself doing lots of tricks in air, slowmotion or something :D
Or you could just get very drunk, but you'll probably wake up with a headache.
If it's only 3-4h until you have to wake up, don't go to sleep. Try to stay awake all day until evening and then sleep :)
Turn off the lights,lie in your bed nice and comfortable,listen to some cool music,close your eyes and count slowly untill 1000 :D
If he'll count slowly until 1000 the night will already be over...^^
word ichrou.. don't sleep for 1-2 hours you will be more tired after that
count up to 1.000.000 or watch a movie and when there is nothing going on fx some boring face to face talk. close your eyes and try to sleep untill something exiting happens again. garentied sleep !
I always ALWAYS watch Friends when i go to sleep... Usually after like 1-3 episodes i fall asleep.
Please log in to post replies.