WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN U CANT SLEEP?

Started by loopah
06/11/2007 04:29
Page 3 of 4
pRopaaNS mapper08/11/2007 17:58

i watch movies(cs, kz, or youtube, happy tree friends, other shits), play kz or cs ... :>

clair mapper08/11/2007 19:25

I'm listening to a music.. relax music ;) my favourite :P

Fact or Fiction


yeah it is, isnt it? i like your choice of movie music :)
on topic: reading keeps me awake..

Originally posted by tranCyfast
Originally posted by brendo333
Originally posted by flipsyde`
masturbate

tranCyfast


best cure for insomnia there is :up:

st0ka08/11/2007 20:17

If I read a book (and it's worth reading it) I'll probably stay the whole night awake so that doesn't really help for me :D ndR's way is what i used to do when I was younger. Now I'm often too tired so I fall asleep immediately after I go to bed. But tbh i still use it sometimes :D (I'm always fighting with some kung-fu guys cuz Bin Laden is too boring imo:D)

FailED`08/11/2007 21:29

If I read a book (and it's worth reading it) I'll probably stay the whole night awake.

st0ka

read something boring to school or similar crap ;) try this

clair mapper08/11/2007 21:31

that put me to sleep NOW, and its the middle of the day here :(
[ Edited 11/08/07 - 21:31:44 ]

rinkon mapper10/11/2007 00:49(edited 26/07/2015 09:10)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

sbzvln Tournament #210/11/2007 12:26

I watch a talkshow (22:30-23:15), then I nearly always fall asleep, if not I go read something, works best for me :D

akkord mapper10/11/2007 14:32

when i cant sleep i go sleep a little bit :D lol

stask0 Tournament #210/11/2007 17:54

hmm .. when i cant sleep i just dont sleep :d lol

PepoMerca11/11/2007 06:04

- masturbate

IchWill


YES :) HEHE.
watch TV.
Play cs :P.
wait and wait...

bakeLit11/11/2007 19:18

imo reading is the best way ^^

Glibba11/11/2007 21:06

well .. weed or heroin .. you also can count sheeps <3

kidding .. ofc not .. counting sheeps is for liL kids =D

BooLiSH11/11/2007 22:36

watch something like this for half an hour then ur eyes should hurt
http://www.sloganmaker.net/images/rollers_2.gif

WyB12/11/2007 06:51

fck some1, then you'll fall asleep in faster then a minute, man.. ;D

drewbie mapper12/11/2007 11:06

smoke some bud is your desperate

elITe^12/11/2007 12:03

Try run towards a wall with your head first. Work for me :]

rinkon mapper12/11/2007 12:42(edited 26/07/2015 09:08)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

TinTin13/11/2007 08:48

drink half a bottle of whisky, take a half hour trip in the woods, then drink a half bottle of beer, then two half bottles of beer, watch the end-half of a porno movie, take a half can of snus, spit it out after half an hour and try sleeping again :) if it doesnt work, repeat untill it do!

balky mapper Tournament #113/11/2007 09:02

coding + beer all night :o

jumperaa13/11/2007 13:17

drink warm milk
[ Edited 11/13/07 - 13:17:21 ]

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.