Moviemaker seeks player
Hi,
My name is Gandoe Van Dyck nickname harpooooN^ and I am a moviemaker who has been inactive in moviemaking and the cs for quite some time, but i want to come back to moviemaking and it would be something new for em to make a KZ movie instead of 'skill/kill' movies!
:: Portfolio ::
--------------------------
http://hosted.filefront.com/NewImpactMedia/1942203 - CLIP OF THE WEEK all by me, these are not all my clips but the ones I could save before my HDD crashed.
::Movies::
--------------------------
Movie 1
http://files.filefront.com/NiM+Presents+Harpoon+Moviewmv/;8904713;/fileinfo.html
This is a link to my 1st movie I've done from the 2. I quite like it myself and allot of people also did so I hope you will like it too.
The only bad thing about the movie is that the 1st part of the movie only has LEFT eared in game sound which I couldn't fix any more because this had to be done in a certain amount of time for a competition.
Movie 2
http://files.filefront.com/Yoojin+the+movie+100wmv/;9246475;/fileinfo.html
link to my 2nd movie and last one in NiM (New impact Media) kinda my tribute movie you could say..allot of things I would redo but yeah.. time is money!
::Information::
--------------------------
Age: 16
Location: (city) the Hague, The Netherlands
Moviemaking Niche: (which games you like to produce movies in)CS1.6 and if really needed cs:s (main is though 1.6)
Program Knowledge: (which programs you are fluent at using)Vegas,particle illusions,after effects and a bit 3dsmax
A brief biography to give clients and visitors and idea of who you are.
Well to keep this short I'll tell how how I work and what my preference(s) is/are.
I mainly work with vegas video for audio/video editing and composing, if needed some after effects for intros of text effects etc.
The thing that makes me stand out from most other video editors is my colouring in clips, I always have liked a unique style of colours in cs clips, I never use the standard 'tone down the brightness and that's it' concept, I have always tried to get a new and fresh LOOK for the audience and I think I'm pretty good at it too!
My past moviemaking teams are www.moviemakers.nu which was one if not the first moviemaking site which had a good and active forum. I never produced anything big only minor things but it was a great experience.
My 2nd and also last movieteam was NiM also known as New impact Media which was founded by myself.
NiM had around 20membes ranging from cs1.6 moviemakers to even real life moviemakers, it all started with me and a friend who wanted to look cool and made NiM. Soon when I still was in MM.nu a friend from the site asked to join, I said sure. before I even knew it we had a whole team of good moviemakers and became pretty known for a team that had no website, no real big moviemakers or even any experience with 'high lvl' moviemaking.
Well this lasted for 2years and got to know allot of friends and of course got some skills from eachother tricks etc...but around September 2007 I did not want to lead the team any more because of the lack of a website and motivation to get a web designer or pay for one. So I 'killed' the team and everyone has led their own path since then.
So yeah
if you liked my video and want a short video or a long video done pm me.
This is only for serious people, I normally get payed for the COTW's and Movies I make, but since I have been inactive I'll do it for free atm =p
contact info : [email protected]
thanks for your time,
-harpooooN^
it sounds very professional. I wish you good luck for your work and hopefully a nice movie comes out.
rofl what's up H-L?
GL with whatever movie you end up making
good luck
i think it will be a good movie
Well, nice movies, hope u'll make a n1ce moviE :)..
Wish u GL and you'll accept some dems from me :)))
BTW. Check this video and let there a comment PLS ! Wanna know a pro mm's opinion.. The Jumping Madness
wow hard name
bk#klblabla I'll check ^^
and hi rinkon =] sp dead eh? ^__^
ty for positive feedback, any1 got some1 in mind that should get a movie done?
ok i will contact with u
Gl man, that sounded pretty impressive
Ps: loved the cotw link
hud_saytext 0 pls^^
pacman i know some minor mistakes as I already said, no need to tell me stuff I already know...just something to boost your posts up is not welcomed here ty.
CothA[Sens.kZ]
No deal sorry I heard from some1 that your not that good (no offence) so sorry!
since alot of the great jumpers don't check the forum frequently, i'd try messaging people on mirc.
I'm the greatest.
harp, im actually searching a moviemaker for a hideandseek movie (duH!? yea, hideandseek!)
- I would like to talk more about it with you if it could have any interest :)
i would like to but i cant download any of your movies to see youre moviemaking skills -.-
GL dude nice movies
akkord why can't you download anything lol?
Originally posted by HarpooooNakkord why can't you download anything lol?
dunno i allways had problems with rapidshare
Originally posted by akkordOriginally posted by HarpooooNakkord why can't you download anything lol?
dunno i allways had problems with rapidshare
http://files.filefront.com/Yoojin+the+movie+100wmv/;9246475;/fileinfo.html cmon its filefront :ddd
btw harpoon great job but im sure you know it ;) i just want you to know that i like it :)
Originally posted by akkordOriginally posted by HarpooooNakkord why can't you download anything lol?
dunno i allways had problems with rapidshare
I liked filefront links...
and thanks wheeler its always nice to hear people like it =]