Moviemaker seeks player

Started by HarpooooN
08/01/2008 00:40
Read-Only
Page 2 of 4
HarpooooN10/01/2008 23:03

Ok I got like 4-5 movie requests but none of those replied me back cus I lost track of who was who @_@
could everyone who wants a movie by me(and is actually good and not a noob) contact me trough msn or IRC

Contact ::
---------------

msn : [email protected]
IRC : SlyM-harpooooN^

HarpooooN21/01/2008 13:42

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=6164EF544387CAC8

test clip
good quality u guys think? :]

pzh21/01/2008 19:30

i think it can be better :D

HarpooooN22/01/2008 00:40

can u explain me what can be better?
the colors?
since you can almost not even see the pixels anymore i tried my best to get it as good quality as it can get =o

Vyrus22/01/2008 08:01

I'd like .avi or .wmv better than .mp4. I'm having some problems playing .mp4 files, don't really know why though.

HarpooooN22/01/2008 15:16

I'll be making mp4 and wmv
wmv for lower quality
and u can only play mp4 with VLC player and windows CLASSIC media player

pzh22/01/2008 19:17(edited 22/01/2008 19:17)

download cccp codec pack (cccp-project.net or something like that) and a VLC player and you should not have problems with mp4. btw ontopic - i didnt like the colours and i think the weapons and textures can be more detaily :D p.s. dont put jumpstyle on movies :D

Vyrus22/01/2008 20:28

I'm using ffdshow + media player classic, but I'm still having problems with .mp4 files.

pzh22/01/2008 21:13

try vlc player :D

bakeLit22/01/2008 23:35

K-Lite Codeck pack + VLC or Media Player Classic solvs everything ^^

Vyrus23/01/2008 12:44

Originally posted by pzh
try vlc player :D

VLC views videos somehow "laggy". I can get the .mp4 files to play with mpclassic, but it takes some time always.

Judah23/01/2008 13:25

Gl finding your "one and only" true looove <3 :D

raver mapper23/01/2008 13:44

I think, WHY PICK A NONFORMAT RESOLUTION

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP23/01/2008 16:02

I think yours interframes are too long, maybe 5 or 6 than the original speed could be good (need to stream the demo with the 0.25x speed)

like this : http://own-age.com/vids/mirrors.aspx?id=10706&dlmirror=23084

drewbie mapper23/01/2008 16:26

nice

HarpooooN24/01/2008 12:33(edited 24/01/2008 12:34)

what do you mean 8ball?
and why do I need to download a movie?
are you advertising or high jacking my thread or something?
and pzh I dont think it can get allot more detailed : <

I recorded @ 2560x1600 and resized to 1280x800
with 3.4mb bitrate if im correct
8ball if i record a [email protected] speed it will take around 5hours for a few seconds of clips lol if thats what u mean... =/

oh and the song isn't permanent lol just needed a song real quick XD

8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP24/01/2008 21:53

i just mean, its better to stream a demo in slowmotion, and after in vegas (or other) mutiply speed = possibility to boost interframes :)
I use this methode

HarpooooN25/01/2008 20:21

u mean play dem in slow mo?
it only matters how many fps ur getting for the final view ;\
so if u startmovie 30 at 1/4 demo speed
its same as startmovie 120 at normal


8ball1 mapper moviemaker VIP26/01/2008 00:33

exactly. (but we no need a 120fps movie for the exemple omg )
juste use for video 25 or 30fps, and the theoric 120fps -> interframes = very smooth moving video, for no hights fps.
use this methode need a little more work, and memory :)

DaMp mapper26/01/2008 14:33

when u have demos of random maps which are included in cstrike use r_detailtextures 1 and it's possible on kz_cg_venice when u got a demo or sth...

use the 256x codec i think it's very pretty

Page 2 of 4