Moviemaker seeks player

Started by HarpooooN
08/01/2008 00:40
Read-Only
Page 3 of 4
raver mapper26/01/2008 15:26

damp, sorry but detailedtextures are VERY ugly
and its not even "detail"

bakeLit26/01/2008 18:59

raver wtf ? Why it´s called DETAILED textures ? :D I think they rock and is neccesary to have em' in movie ^^

raver mapper27/01/2008 00:32

nah .... "detailed" textures was the worst idea ever

bakeLit27/01/2008 00:50

On some maps is it nice :)

HarpooooN27/01/2008 02:56

8ball maybe when you used some better structure in you little paragraph would understand... =/
daMp : detail text's are crap and look ugly

V0ncH...01/02/2008 22:42

I USE VLC ALL THE WAY

IT PLAYZ EVERYTHING!!!

V0ncH...01/02/2008 22:42

PLUS I USE ffdshow

HarpooooN05/02/2008 20:38

ok i denied the movie of sensation.kreedz...they weren't really active+the site/channel were kinda dead so i didn't do that movie, any1 know a good jumper who is ACTIVE,friendly,and doesn't have a movie? let him pm me or something =]

loopah05/02/2008 21:39

HarpooN why dont u just let every1 send in nice, now i mean damn nice clips, and make a world wide movie ?

HarpooooN07/02/2008 16:29

cus then I am not sure if I get enough demos, plus I can not satisfy enough people with my songchoise :p

bkZ|psh07/02/2008 20:29

btw if u want a rly good jumper to send u demos for u to make him a movie i think u should first have some jump movies to view your expirience becose making a jump and a frag movie is completely different i think.

wRath` mapper07/02/2008 21:13

Maybe you can make me a movie? I have a lot of demos, and want to make a movie, but don't know how..

V0ncH...09/02/2008 12:26

DAMN MAN

HarpoooN U ARE SELFISH BRUV...
U THINK URE THE BEST U CANT TAKE A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FFS(CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM)

HarpooooN10/02/2008 00:18

and who the hell are yo to judge me? lol...
and btw I got some1
nick :myyyytH :)

btw
what does selfish and not being able to take critisism have to do with eachother ? Lol

bkZ"psh
yeah its pretty different
but i doubt its allot hard then a fragmovie since you dont have to worry about ingame sound syncing and uber nice effects etc since thats not the main focus in kz movies i think(in fragmovies allot of people look@the fx more then the actual kills..) :D
So I hope I'll do a good job and make a good impression to you guys =]
if you guys want I'll upload a little test render like 10secs long to show u how its going to be(style/song/colors etc) ?

bkZ|psh10/02/2008 10:13

lol edgebug + jumpbug trix need ingame sound which now is very ez to get with the mirv demo tool and every movie is better with sync + effects

wRath` mapper10/02/2008 18:37

Originally posted by wRath^
Maybe you can make me a movie? I have a lot of demos, and want to make a movie, but don't know how..

Mehz10/02/2008 18:42

Originally posted by wRath^
Originally posted by wRath^
Maybe you can make me a movie? I have a lot of demos, and want to make a movie, but don't know how..


He said he got someone already..

HarpooooN11/02/2008 21:09

wRath I already have a guy im doing amovie for
and to bkz : no
not every moviemaker has a ear for sync ;o Im not saying I have a good feeling for sync but i hope to get a good movie with solid syncing and some good jumps(it will be a minimovie) around4-5mins I think, or even less so soon I'll be open for a new movie :)

oh i jsut read ur post u said every movie is better...
i thought u typed every moviemaker is good with ... :P
sorry ^^
and
''
Registered Member #47302
Location: Bulgaria!!! Crew: bkZ
Posts: 64
lol edgebug + jumpbug trix need ingame sound which now is very ez to get with the mirv demo tool''

why should i use mirv to get ingamesound..? :D

raver mapper11/02/2008 21:15

Because its already synced to the video, and got 100% sound quality

HarpooooN11/02/2008 21:25

synced with the video?
I dont reocrd with mirv, and sony sound forge gets good quality aswell, also i don't think allot of people will 'hear' the difference in quality ^^

Page 3 of 4