GirLfriEnds !

Started by cncool
21/01/2008 07:35
Read-Only
Page 2 of 6
TinTin21/01/2008 20:13

haha elie :P

grow long hair (put on a wig if ur hair doesnt grow that fast, or if u dont have long hair already)
works like a charm.

~Kulspruta~21/01/2008 20:30

guys,you just crazy :D

pzh21/01/2008 20:43(edited 21/01/2008 20:44)

say "Hey sexy mama, check out that!" and do this http://www.2020brasil.com.br/publisher/0704/img/vitrine/1402.jpg :D

Volsfootball21/01/2008 21:27

you guys are fucking losers... lol

dont be nervous and be yourself...hopefully that works, usually does.

deus?21/01/2008 21:43

and don't forget about some compliments :P

SnOOOpY21/01/2008 22:10

Originally posted by elITe^
Show her your 250 unit penis, and dare her to jump on it backwards.

nah, just be yourself.



Hahahhahah elITe^ ftw :D

Remote21/01/2008 22:53

Try to find out what she likes. For example she's an emo. Then you come to her, tell her that this world is so brutal and unfair. Then you say that you have cool Wilkinson razor and suggest you 2 go cut yourselves.

Judah21/01/2008 23:16

hahaha elite :D

H.o.r.s.t.21/01/2008 23:20

try to get in a conversation with her, be yourself, try to be self-confident and if you hadn't have a shower the last two weeks, do that before ;) Be nice and friendly and hope that there is something you can do with her together. I mean, I don't know how close you know her, but you could help her with the homeworks or meet her up at a party or something like that. I would also try to get her icq, msn, aim or whatever number to get in touch with her.
I wish you good luck :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #221/01/2008 23:40(edited 21/01/2008 23:48)

I don't think y'all noticed but he's from Pakistan.
And TinTin, I don't think Pakistani people have long hair, because of religion.

That's not the same culture at all, so most of our tips won't work.

If you need advices about girls, the best is asking boys from Pakistan, in my opinion.
Cuz' if I explain you the french way with girls, I don't think she's gonna react as you expect :)



The best way is the one hidden inside you,
good luck finding it ;)


Ah, and another advice.
Don't ask things like that to an online community ^^
Here, a big part of people are inexperienced about that

puppetz mapper21/01/2008 23:46

You guys are pr0s .. You certainly know how to get in their pants .. I'm proud of you.

Pulsar!21/01/2008 23:47

Tell me the French way, mr. Gonzalvo !

ndR moviemaker Tournament #221/01/2008 23:50(edited 22/01/2008 00:01)

It's 20$/hour.

First lesson:
How to do real french kisses.

//edit:
I'm nice tonight...
The real french kiss!
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt87p6k7SK8

French people don't consider that as a sexual act btw, it's like a normal kiss for us ^^

This is good level of french kissing :D
With some practice you can french kiss this way :)

Have fun practicing!

Pulsar!22/01/2008 00:28

Don't French kiss me plz!

hybrid22/01/2008 00:31

Yea, so u kissed like that for the first when u were ... mm, maybe 18 ? Seriously, cant picture a 14yo boy and a 13yo girl kissing like that lol.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #222/01/2008 00:43

Well, I don't really want to talk about my life, but no,
I didn't start kissing like that when I was only 18.
I'm still 18 btw, since december '07 =)

That's just french culture ^^

rinkon mapper22/01/2008 01:02

man... how do you ask a girl out when you can't even see her... don't woman wear like full body clothes in pakistan lol

zhady Tournament #222/01/2008 01:09

The girls have personalities or htf its spelled :E

Volsfootball22/01/2008 02:36

I didn't even know people from pakistan knew about this game...or even played kz. its also funny to hear ndR say yall...i think he wants to come to Texas. Good time to come since the rodeo just start, only 2 weeks left of it.

drewbie mapper22/01/2008 04:09

rape tha bitch.

Page 2 of 6