uberstrafes

Started by qewi
07/04/2008 21:25
Page 2 of 9
qewi08/04/2008 18:34

Originally posted by DistractioN
lt.rats LJstats stop recording strafes info at 14+ strafes

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/-18.JPG

18 strafes, 0 sync


Nice! Can you make a demo plz? :p want to see how 18 strafes looks Oo

Thedy08/04/2008 19:58

Originally posted by ajR`
I don't see the point of trying to do the most strafes possible, when it isn't even possible to sync them.

I can only do 7, sometimes 8, but rarely.

that is true

i can do 12 / 13 strafes but the stats are 220 / 240 whit lucky

the efficients strafes are the >= 9 in my case, dunno the case of everyone

ajR`09/04/2008 05:55

qewi I'm pretty sure he used a script, he's always using them. ^^

Distt09/04/2008 15:31

Originally posted by ajR`
qewi I'm pretty sure he used a script, he's always using them. ^^


close. but fail.

ill post the demo later.

Nekso10/04/2008 00:58

hahah
cool, i'll wait to see that

Distt10/04/2008 16:30

Originally posted by DistractioN
Originally posted by ajR`
qewi I'm pretty sure he used a script, he's always using them. ^^


close. but fail.

ill post the demo later.


http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/18.dem.dem

doesnt show stats when i do it on Kz_longjumps

StormZz10/04/2008 17:57

I counted 17!
Looks insane though :D

c-walker`10/04/2008 18:49

maybe it's slowmo but.. dunno.. everything is possible nowadays o_O

Thedy10/04/2008 19:48

it looks like you just move the mouse fast

record on the floor of another map n_n

PurpLeRaiN mapper14/04/2008 11:08

these days im doing 8~9strafes and did 256.1 stat

radon mapper Tournament #314/04/2008 11:16(edited 14/04/2008 11:16)

did 11 strafes a couple of times... but i only get like 225 units ^^

Distt14/04/2008 15:30

Originally posted by Thedy
it looks like you just move the mouse fast

record on the floor of another map n_n


my strafes only show on func_wall's (for some reason).

Ti3rra15/04/2008 07:45

252block lj 9strafes
238block hj 9strafes

max stats 255.xx with 9. I can do 11... about 245~block

pacMan mapper15/04/2008 08:18

look peaks strafes ... he can so 9 very good :x

Nitsuga15/04/2008 12:03

Originally posted by Ti3rra
252block lj 9strafes
238block hj 9strafes

max stats 255.xx with 9. I can do 11... about 245~block




demo plis ... :P

Lovesan15/04/2008 13:43

thats slowmo Distr :P am i right? or fail again?

yYy.Je PR@BR@17/04/2008 21:08

lj/cj 11/14

esSeX-.021/04/2008 07:02

7-8 normal LJ
8-9 Countjump
5-6 uberstrafes Highjump

Distt21/04/2008 12:05

Originally posted by Lovesan
thats slowmo Distr :P am i right? or fail again?


your right this time :P.

Lovesan21/04/2008 14:27

Are you sure it isn't against the rules? :) Or this rule is for wrs only?

Page 2 of 9

Please log in to post replies.