uberstrafes

Started by qewi
07/04/2008 21:25
Page 3 of 9
oTcHeTo21/04/2008 16:31

actually if you wanna get a clean demo with a lot of strafe just divide 0.765 to the number of strafes and you will see how much is possible for a human hand .. 17 is 0.004 .. so i dont really think that he is so quick ..

Palmroth21/04/2008 20:29

why 0.765? :S

wRath` mapper21/04/2008 22:01

I guess that's the exact time a jump with duck lasts, so simply divide the time with strafes. Otcheto meant that 0.004 seconds per strafe is not possible for humans.

ajR`21/04/2008 22:46

Leave it to otcheto to know how fast you can strafe with slowmo...

Z0ck3rOO721/04/2008 22:57

and leave it to ajR` to know how fast you can strafe with slowmo + sidespeed 300...

Ti3rra22/04/2008 09:20

Originally posted by nitsuga
Originally posted by Ti3rra
252block lj 9strafes
238block hj 9strafes

max stats 255.xx with 9. I can do 11... about 245~block




demo plis ... :P




:) http://www.sendspace.com/file/suv8mg 252LJ
and http://www.sendspace.com/file/b411cq 238 HJ

Distt22/04/2008 14:33(edited 22/04/2008 17:29)

Originally posted by oTcHeTo
actually if you wanna get a clean demo with a lot of strafe just divide 0.765 to the number of strafes and you will see how much is possible for a human hand .. 17 is 0.004 .. so i dont really think that he is so quick ..


Time in air: 0,732092631377883 seconds

each strafe is about 0,0430642724339931 seconds

ajR`22/04/2008 14:44

Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7
and leave it to ajR` to know how fast you can strafe with slowmo + sidespeed 300...


Or not, good try.

Judah23/04/2008 13:56

How can ajR` use sidespeed when his demo got accepted? I doubt someone that did a clean 255, would have troubles doing a clean 250.

Distt23/04/2008 14:04

Originally posted by Judah
How can ajR` use sidespeed when his demo got accepted? I doubt someone that did a clean 255, would have troubles doing a clean 250.


i didnt see his 255 / 260 in the LJrec page

dragEN23/04/2008 15:13

me2...

Judah23/04/2008 15:27

He submitted them. I found them in the submit lj thread. But it's some weeks ago, and the thread is also removed I guess. Look at his 254 then.

prof. chosen24/04/2008 16:12

try not to shake your hand with the "power" (duno how to call that) of your wrist. try to use your whole arm and shake your shoulder. :) if i do that, i can move my mouse much faster...(that doesnt mean i can sync that :) ).

oTcHeTo25/04/2008 22:37

Its all in the wrist ;)

kASJAk26/04/2008 21:53

the t3h hand of t3d can easily do 20 xD

ajR`27/04/2008 01:57(edited 27/04/2008 01:57)

Originally posted by DistractioN
i didnt see his 255 / 260 in the LJrec page

Originally posted by dragEN
me2...


Take another look. :)

Distt27/04/2008 10:20

Originally posted by ajR`
Originally posted by DistractioN
i didnt see his 255 / 260 in the LJrec page

Originally posted by dragEN
me2...


Take another look. :)


i noticed it yesterday :P, go for bhop LJ

peteR^27/04/2008 10:47(edited 27/04/2008 10:47)

Turn your sensitivity and dpi up. I've done 15 strafes with that :^)

Grrr27/04/2008 18:19

I thought that this thread is about max useful strafes, not a strafe counter

Distt27/04/2008 20:22

Originally posted by IchWill
I thought that this thread is about max useful strafes, not a strafe counter

[blockquote]
How many strafes can you do in one jump? Post your demos! And do anyone know what the record is? I've done 13 without demo.[/blockquote]


dont see usefull in there

Page 3 of 9

Please log in to post replies.