uberstrafes
Originally posted by chosen.try not to shake your hand with the "power" (duno how to call that) of your wrist. try to use your whole arm and shake your shoulder. :) if i do that, i can move my mouse much faster...(that doesnt mean i can sync that :) ).
Yep, that technique is also used when playing the guitar :) So, faster for sure.
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/7278/kzlongjumps28ball10000fb8.jpg
Originally posted by Shadowman-Jhttp://img158.imageshack.us/img158/7278/kzlongjumps28ball10000fb8.jpg
GJ SHADOWMAN !!
Woah you're all crazy, I've done 9 many times (record stats with 9 strafes only 246ish) and once I remember doing 10 strafes with ~230 units. I always thought my wanking-skills and wrist-shaking skills were extreme.. :/
Did 8 strafes with 92 sync :P
esselito?
me and esselito can do 10 strafes with 90 sync nowadays x) and both can do 255+ with them
As someone would say peak, cheats. Not mentioning no names but you know who ;P
WHO? WHO?
Originally posted by DistractioNlt.rats LJstats stop recording strafes info at 14+ strafes
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/-18.JPG
18 strafes, 0 sync
lol fake u cannot jump 243 with 0 sync :o
i have a 252 stats with 10 strafes t.t.. no more.
Originally posted by alfredOriginally posted by DistractioNlt.rats LJstats stop recording strafes info at 14+ strafes
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/-18.JPG
18 strafes, 0 sync
lol fake u cannot jump 243 with 0 sync :o
not fake.. thats a bug, when u jump 12+ strafes u have 0 sync ^^
i did 12 with 50 sync lol. no demo. I just did 12 with no idea:S
my max is 9 strafes and i wasn't even trying to get many strafes :P from my experience i think 6-8 strafes are the most efficient ones.
http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzlongjumps20002fi9.png
did 13 strafes, but w/o demo =(
Originally posted by unique-kz|sl1khttp://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzlongjumps20002fi9.png
did 13 strafes, but w/o demo =(
I see only 11 :P
if u jump small why u do so many strafes... 6,7,8 or 9 is perfect to jump 255 or over 250
Originally posted by IchWillOriginally posted by unique-kz|sl1khttp://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzlongjumps20002fi9.png
did 13 strafes, but w/o demo =(
I see only 11 :P
This 11. More precisely w/o screen and demo :P
Originally posted by DistractioNlt.rats LJstats stop recording strafes info at 14+ strafes
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/-18.JPG
18 strafes, 0 sync
Fast fingers o_O :O
nope, just slowmo. -_-
Please log in to post replies.