non-official map records
Originally posted by F@N@T!C^^eb_odyssey F@N@T!C` 00:36
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lw12bd
Bulgaria.
This demo is not gonna acceptet, because you have to do it without the hp booster and with edgebugs , sry for that ;)
kzro_inez in 01:03 http://www.sendspace.com/file/gfqhdw
if i dont get 01 soon :X
http://files.climbers-germany.de/demos/bkz_snowcliff_chrizZo_0343.rar
http://files.climbers-germany.de/demos/cg_tuscan_chrizZo_0059.rar
http://files.climbers-germany.de/demos/kzcn_rockclimb_e_chrizZo_0435.rar
http://files.climbers-germany.de/demos/kzfr_rockbhop_chrizZo_0524.rar
http://files.climbers-germany.de/demos/kzhu_factory_chrizZo_0059.rar <- with eb xD!
http://files.climbers-germany.de/demos/kzsk_greecblock_chrizZo_0443.rar
http://files.climbers-germany.de/demos/kzsk_roadblock_chrizZo_0543.rar
http://files.climbers-germany.de/demos/ml_canyon_chrizZo_0307.rar
http://files.climbers-germany.de/demos/ml_winterblock_chrizZo_0233.rar
http://files.climbers-germany.de/demos/notkz_brickngrass_chrizZo_0437.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/106907254/chrizZo.rar.html
http://www.romanian-jumpers.com/demo/ml_avclimbing_aly007_0135.rar
ml_avclimbing Aly007 01:35
http://www.romanian-jumpers.com/demo/cg_darkblock_aly007_0147.rar cg_darkblock Aly007 01:47
fu chrizzo i didn't see those ml maps :D i have same on canyon
<3
Chrizzy it's ez to get 01 in kzro_inez ,watch my demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/fobvve last part before surf sc
kzro_inez_vertiko_0059
http://www.sendspace.com/file/op17un
YESYESYESYES made the surf sc first time on run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS
ahahahaha
n1 vertiko ,gj
wow! I really want to see a go_fastrun in this list! Will it be added ?
kzno_strafer_ez_vertiko
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yjejz1
sry aly007<3
geeeeeekkkkkkkk :)))))
np np
Anyway it's an old demo :D
Originally posted by Pulsar!wow! I really want to see a go_fastrun in this list! Will it be added ?
I would like to know if anyone have 0033?`Done 34 sec many times.
kzno_strafer_ez_vertiko_0100
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o95cyu
:/
Originally posted by checheOriginally posted by Pulsar!wow! I really want to see a go_fastrun in this list! Will it be added ?
I would like to know if anyone have 0033?`Done 34 sec many times.
If i remember right bibo did 0032 or 33 simply with bhoping all of the map..
kzro_mcfall_vertiko_0054
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cbwkp1
aly007<3:)
vertik0 stop geek and add me Alyoo7@ steam :D
kzbg_bhopbarrels_vertiko_0023
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fz14kq
ml_avclimbing F@N@T!C` 1:33 http://www.sendspace.com/file/t1ycyn
Bulgaria
kzm_fatalisblockez_Profanity_0143 (Canada)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gpbdf6
wasn't really trying lawl. :P
http://www.romanian-jumpers.com/demo/kzbg_bhopbarrels_aly007_0021.rar
kzbg_bhopbarrels Aly007 00:21 :D
kzbg_bhopbarrels_vertiko_0020
http://www.sendspace.com/file/79n9qv
kzro_untitled_vertiko_0210
http://www.sendspace.com/file/f7b1pi
kzro_strafe_h_vertiko_0028
http://www.sendspace.com/file/61gox7
kzru_minibhop_vertiko_0007
http://www.sendspace.com/file/sgo5n2
pnx_underground_vertiko_0046
http://www.sendspace.com/file/skvxy5
kzm_fatalisblockez_vertiko_0059
http://www.sendspace.com/file/x2drxa
Please log in to post replies.