non-official map records

Started by fizzL
08/04/2008 17:29
Page 6 of 6
yYy.Je PR@BR@25/09/2008 19:03(edited 25/09/2008 20:01)

I have
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7pjeuc
fof_dale 1-01 :(

EDIT:
57 sec
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mirqt3

EDIT:
55 sec
http://www.sendspace.com/file/v9h7in

EDIT:
54 sec
http://www.sendspace.com/file/v9h7in

SiMen.iiN27/09/2008 09:18

If I remember right,FOF did fof_dale 40s in his movie.My rec is 45s. >_<

VertikO27/09/2008 10:30

Originally posted by SiMen.iiN
If I remember right,FOF did fof_dale 40s in his movie.My rec is 45s. >_<


froxzy has also done 40sec u can find the movie at youtube

yYy.Je PR@BR@27/09/2008 14:02(edited 27/09/2008 14:35)

Originally posted by SiMen.iiN
My rec is 45s. >_<

gogogo record demo and beat me:)


Originally posted by VertikO
Originally posted by SiMen.iiN
If I remember right,FOF did fof_dale 40s in his movie.My rec is 45s. >_<


froxzy has also done 40sec u can find the movie at youtube

ye http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=X996_gcFn8A

leggie27/09/2008 14:35

a few people have done 40.... swift did like 38 lol

Sw1ft128/09/2008 01:32

i only did 39, with this sc: http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daleschd6.jpg

SiMen.iiN03/10/2008 23:03

omfg,nice job Sw1ft1!

SiMen.iiN19/10/2008 18:28

kzcn_ml_mountez 0316

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0p5wzm

lalevUl20/10/2008 13:36(edited 20/10/2008 14:55)

gj

NeMiQ2222/10/2008 21:18

eb_odyssey /////////////// [Schwabba] [Germany] [1:13] [ -link- ]
This demo is cheated or how can I name it, but everytime he do an edgebug his fps drops to 20 and them back to 100. Dunno if it's some kind of script or whatever but it's not clean.

elITe^18/04/2009 04:06

Come on people, post some demo!:D Don't be shy :P I have some demos i'll post later.

SkeytiE18/04/2009 07:13

Why this maps not-official on XJ ???
It's nice maps
(((

NeMiQ2218/04/2009 09:56

http://cypress-climbing.com/news.php
A kz-jumping community with records of non-official and denied maps.

Page 6 of 6

Please log in to post replies.