non-official map records

Started by fizzL
08/04/2008 17:29
Page 4 of 6
Fliborecord holder Tournament #213/04/2008 10:05(edited 13/04/2008 10:32)

Originally posted by Pulsar!
Originally posted by cheche
Originally posted by Pulsar!
wow! I really want to see a go_fastrun in this list! Will it be added ?


I would like to know if anyone have 0033?`Done 34 sec many times.

If i remember right bibo did 0032 or 33 simply with bhoping all of the map..


I've done 00:33 several times, but if you "abuse" the booster in the start I think you can get alot better :P And btw I first wallrubbed the first wall and then bhopped the second part.

EDIT: If anyone cares; http://www.sendspace.com/file/pfthpv 00:33 :P
Bad run because I've done 00:33 without actually doubleducking that much :/

StormZz13/04/2008 12:22

d2_mario_bhop_0353
http://climbers-germany.de/e107_files/downloads/demos/d2_mario_bhop_StormZz_0353.rar

kzbg_bhopbarrels_0018
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kbrltg

kzcm_funbhop_0115
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kndup3

boom.dll13/04/2008 16:50

vertiko loves KZRO_ maps :>

<3 mate! :D

dumbleblock in 02:03

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o27f16

:(

ZombY!13/04/2008 21:26

http://www.speedyshare.com/718166716.html

kzm_fatalisblock 1:27

ZombY

Bulgaria

clair mapper14/04/2008 01:01(edited 14/04/2008 04:50)

ml_canyon 3:36
http://www.speedyshare.com/470699495.html
flr_bhopvoxx 4:02
http://www.speedyshare.com/324257778.html
flG_househop 1:48
http://www.speedyshare.com/880978516.html

clair

United States

Attaque 7714/04/2008 07:42(edited 14/04/2008 07:48)

http://rapidshare.com/files/107328797/kzru_minibhop_Pepo_0007.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/107329635/bhop_cave_Pepo_0133.rar.html

VertikO14/04/2008 10:40

Originally posted by Attaque 77
http://rapidshare.com/files/107328797/kzru_minibhop_Pepo_0007.rar.html



i already posted kzru_minibhop 7sec.... too late

Chrizzy mapper Tournament #314/04/2008 17:40(edited 16/04/2008 01:51)

Chrizzy - Norway

kzro_inez in 00:58 http://www.sendspace.com/file/k3alrg

Want to do 56 but a bhop thats really annoying :(

/edit
bla_basementblock in 07:48 http://www.sendspace.com/file/strhqp

/edit2
kzarg_megablocks in 06:37 http://www.sendspace.com/file/2qthrs

/edit3
notkz_clarg_vertigo in 0507 http://www.sendspace.com/file/4nulc1

Old demo.. I forgot that there were moving blocks at the top.. There is bhop blocks at digital-tech server to skip them so i expected that :D

LOLLY mapper16/04/2008 18:28

http://www.troubl3m4k3r.ch/@files/index.php?dir=counterstrike/maps/bhopmaps/&file=bkz_volcanobhop.rar

Add!! ;)

pHs^16/04/2008 20:43

rn_minivalley 1:41
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2cbwf1

rn16/04/2008 21:51

flr bhopvoxx 4:xx is bad quite bad. there r like 1-3 big scs u can make it that way in 2:10 or 2:30, cant remember exact time but at least under 3mins

shadowman.21/04/2008 01:35

http://www.mediafire.com/?e4dvpd8wmoa
Shadowman
Argentina

sj21/04/2008 03:16

http://sjs-webspace.extra.hu/stuff/climb_ruins_xtreme[ez]_sj_0232.rar

climb_ruins_xtreme[ez] 02:32 made it long time ago. im from germany

slaip21/04/2008 20:53

ProJumpZ_colorblock 0343 :)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fhj5bg

J1`22/04/2008 02:16(edited 23/04/2008 04:51)

Omg, ppl are recording my maps, thank you slaip and chrizzy, but once i get my computer back (its broken atm :() i will beat your times >:)

Ok, I got my computer back, going to post some demos in maybe a half hour ^^.

ProJumpZ_colorblock 3 36: http://files.filefront.com/dumblerecordrar/;10061814;/fileinfo.html

CnOKo*24/04/2008 00:44

kzru_minibhop_CnOKo*_0007
http://www.sendspace.com/file/bxiqpy

VertikO24/04/2008 09:18

why everyone posts kzruminibhop with 7sec coz i posted it long time ago already

Chrizzy - Norway

ProJumpZ_colorblock in 03:01 http://www.sendspace.com/file/xzaise

spr1n mapper25/04/2008 02:15

spr1n - Estonia

kzm_autobhoprace - 01:03
http://www.sendspace.com/file/98ew0k

Page 4 of 6

Please log in to post replies.