DoubleDuckBug ?

Started by kzuq`Kirushka
06/11/2008 15:18
Page 1 of 4
kzuq`Kirushka06/11/2008 15:18(edited 06/11/2008 16:00)

Hello.
I now jumps on the server and opened in what way the new bug, the essence of it is the same health is not spent in the fall as jb, but made of the other fell on a flat surface, but the jump did not click, and scroll duck just before the fall.
demo
demo2
P.S. Sorry for my bad english :$

kzuq`Kirushka06/11/2008 15:23

I checked on the FPS-Admin to showkeys and jumping was not.

Extract06/11/2008 15:36

I've tried this (just scrolling close to the ground in a fall) and it does register "Duck released at xxx". Havn't made any JB with it though :P

Pjevs - tfw.kz06/11/2008 15:52(edited 06/11/2008 16:21)

I cant veiw the demo, but i think I know what u are talk about. I have been doing think for month, but ye. Kinda hard to do in a row... Like JB

Like this: http://www.sendspace.com/file/gwlc0t ? kz_excavation
Or this: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xj5ehx ? bkz_wallblock
More tricky one: http://www.sendspace.com/file/9fucdq kz_chinabl0ck_ez

Both are with speed-o-meters, it seems like is only slows you down with 100 units / sec.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #206/11/2008 16:10

Yup, I've heard you can do jumpbug without jumping, but doubleducking. So I think it's nothing new :)

kzuq`Kirushka06/11/2008 16:18

Ptr, yeah, but you did not notice the difference, that I did it on a flat surface rather than on the corner ?!

Flibo, Time for you is not new, why did you not write about it ?:)

Pjevs - tfw.kz06/11/2008 16:23

Arhh, kirushka, but isnt it kinda the same? :P?
But sry...

kzuq`Kirushka06/11/2008 16:24(edited 06/11/2008 18:21)

So I admin with kzuq tested at FPS-Admin.

kzuq`newbie06/11/2008 17:13

I think jump bug is easier to do than dd bug, i had tried on de_nuke, and i make 3 jbs and 0 ddbs xD

anny006/11/2008 17:18

Originally posted by Kirushka
Ptr, yeah, but you did not notice the difference, that I did it on a flat surface rather than on the corner ?!

Flibo, Time for you is not new, why did you not write about it ?:)


You're not oldschool enought to know that : http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?26072.0

It was the same technic of ur
At that time jump bug wasn't know...

Then : http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?40511.post

End .

Z0ck3rOO706/11/2008 18:21(edited 06/11/2008 18:42)

Originally posted by Kirushka
So I admin with kzuq tested at FPS-Admin.
img

congratz to your fps death ban :)
(if its not the "other" version...)

kzuq`Kirushka06/11/2008 19:58

Okay, so I thought that everything would be well ...

Z0ck3rOO7, ban? me? for the fact that the admin for me to verify this demo at showkeys?

NumB07/11/2008 11:45(edited 07/11/2008 11:51)

Congradz!
Kz is only 1 step from death now (from finding out 2000speed pre technique). Gj! ;)

P.S. I wonder does zocker and fof belive me now... No, probably not - 1 more technique remaining to find and prove.

cheche07/11/2008 11:55

Originally posted by NumB
Congradz!
Kz is only 1 step from death now (from finding out 2000speed pre technique). Gj! ;)

P.S. I wonder does zocker and fof belive me now... No, probably not - 1 more technique remaining to find and prove.


So this was one step towards the death of KZ?

Can you please explain me why, lol.

NumB07/11/2008 12:10(edited 07/11/2008 12:19)

will say it like this example:


X new demos

Some Jumper who slided up from start using eDark-Jump category 2
kz_ep_gigablock_b01 done in 0:09 ( **:** some1 other )
kz_cg_xtremedesert done in 0:20 ( **:** some1 other )
...



What I'm trying to say is that: 2000pre speed is a hughe power. People with speed hack can get only (weapon_speed*6) as max-speed (so max is 260*6=1560). So... This technique is even more powerfull than any speed-hack.

Now just try to imagine that speed (don't forget that you cannot even see speed-hackers cuz of the high-speed)... Now imagine what boost up power it could give only by a little touch of some slide wall (even start button is a slide wall).

Maybe not much of you know, but once I created a private plugin (just for checking). Plugin what reproducess 2000speed pre. Made gigablock in 9 seconds thx to slide up from start and slide up from dragons head. Now think, how much maps there are what aren't even 1/2 as high as gigablock and have start buttons on what you can slide... It will be death to kz if they wont add a rule that you must not move while touching the start button.

Grrr07/11/2008 12:20

I think I've founded eDark-Jump category 2 O.o, but I think that it can't be useful at climbing... ( btw does speedhack really works weaponspeed*X ? u could jump a pretty big distance then)

veer07/11/2008 12:22

http://www.sendspace.com/file/42tac9

did it 3 times while falling on bkz_wallblock

NumB07/11/2008 12:29(edited 09/11/2008 18:14)

Originally posted by IchWill
I think I've founded eDark-Jump category 2 O.o, but I think that it can't be useful at climbing... ( btw does speedhack really works weaponspeed*X ? u could jump a pretty big distance then)


Speed hack just makes client engine think X times faster (max is 6.0). With speed hack you cannot climb faster. I used speed hack word to let you understand what high horizontall speed it can be.

And no, it really can be usefull in climbing, but you wont be able to get 2000pre speed while climbing (maybe only 400-500 =P ). But before starting the timer... You can have enought space and time to preform the prestrafe.

P.S. I'm just interested is it really that simple to guess ej #2 knowing its first part of pre & knowing ej #1 (mcj). Contact me via msn or steam , plz.

Gnomas07/11/2008 13:29

numb... xj admins will make eDark jump forbidden in wrs

NumB07/11/2008 13:36

no, cuz it's a part of jumping. it will be unlogical to frobid it. better will be a rule - no moving while touching strat button

Page 1 of 4

Please log in to post replies.