DoubleDuckBug ?

Started by kzuq`Kirushka
06/11/2008 15:18
Page 3 of 4
DiDo-Grecord holder08/11/2008 09:18

Lolz0r Im scared from this eDark jump :o
XJ dont make that shit ... forbid it now . +1 for no moving while touching start button !

dLx08/11/2008 10:19

It wont destroy KZ it will be just forbbiden and that's all. And maybe Valve will do something about it if they discover it.

itachi^08/11/2008 11:13

valve knows alot of stuff, but its senseless to forbid it, coz in progaming aim its worthless..

Om108/11/2008 13:48(edited 08/11/2008 13:59)

Originally posted by itachi^
valve knows alot of stuff, but its senseless to forbid it, coz in progaming aim its worthless..

if u can move in 2000u/s.. u can move around any map in seconds

and if this ej2 even exist at all, why haven't anyone found it before?
but whatever. let's say it does exist and only a few ppl knows about it. one of those few will crack sooner or later and tell someone, and that someone will tell it to someone else and in the end alot ppl know. it will spread around the cs-world and not only destroy kz, but CS 1.6 cuz it's better than speedhack and it's legal.

I think this rumor of ej2 is just made up by NumB&co to get ppl to try something else than LJ. just like he said: "I'm just sick of this all longjumping and am waiting and wanting and needing something new and for to get it you wont need to lj"

prof. chosen08/11/2008 14:30

Originally posted by Om1
Originally posted by itachi^
valve knows alot of stuff, but its senseless to forbid it, coz in progaming aim its worthless..

if u can move in 2000u/s.. u can move around any map in seconds

and if this ej2 even exist at all, why haven't anyone found it before?
but whatever. let's say it does exist and only a few ppl knows about it. one of those few will crack sooner or later and tell someone, and that someone will tell it to someone else and in the end alot ppl know. it will spread around the cs-world and not only destroy kz, but CS 1.6 cuz it's better than speedhack and it's legal.

I think this rumor of ej2 is just made up by NumB&co to get ppl to try something else than LJ. just like he said: "I'm just sick of this all longjumping and am waiting and wanting and needing something new and for to get it you wont need to lj"

wow, just like a cheat in a console game. you put in a senselesss combination of keys, and u get a good reward. but no one finds that out by himself.

Grrr08/11/2008 16:01

Originally posted by chosen.
Originally posted by Om1
Originally posted by itachi^
valve knows alot of stuff, but its senseless to forbid it, coz in progaming aim its worthless..

if u can move in 2000u/s.. u can move around any map in seconds

and if this ej2 even exist at all, why haven't anyone found it before?
but whatever. let's say it does exist and only a few ppl knows about it. one of those few will crack sooner or later and tell someone, and that someone will tell it to someone else and in the end alot ppl know. it will spread around the cs-world and not only destroy kz, but CS 1.6 cuz it's better than speedhack and it's legal.

I think this rumor of ej2 is just made up by NumB&co to get ppl to try something else than LJ. just like he said: "I'm just sick of this all longjumping and am waiting and wanting and needing something new and for to get it you wont need to lj"

wow, just like a cheat in a console game. you put in a senselesss combination of keys, and u get a good reward. but no one finds that out by himself.


lol guys if u want to play in servers with ej #2 just search for a servers with AXN :D

cheche08/11/2008 20:03(edited 08/11/2008 20:09)

Originally posted by NumB
Its fun for me to know something what you want and I don't want you to know


You must really feel special, huh?

Who cares about your little technique - that you just truly wish was soooo much more important than it really is, it's sad really.


And I really find it funny how you always discovers your new techniques without a demo:

"I was fooling around at gigablock (searching for fast sc's in the standard way and some tjs). And suddenly made something weird... Had no demo... Asked eDark, but he asked a demo... I was trying too repeat it - no result. So I gave up. Then again playing somewhere in public, was making one it really often. Said him - I have no demo, but I'm sure, that it's possible. So we agreed without having no logical explanation how it works with the engine... Of course I said it to a good friend about this. He said that while spectating one pro-jumper, that jumper made the same thing with demo (on lan), but it was long time ago - demo deleted. Later (won't say how), but found out second one."

NumB08/11/2008 21:56(edited 08/11/2008 21:58)

Now that's just a try 2 get me mad. And ya - it's fun to know smt private. Or I wanted to say - interesting. But like I care - you'r now just uber mad cuz you wanna make 2000 pre lj. So for now I can say to you only - sry, but I'm ignoring you till you grow up from it and will understand that not everything comes in 1 moment and some things must stay in secret.

Gl & hf jumping. =)

P.S. Did you everything when beating your lj rec was recording a demo? Ha... See ya m8.

cheche08/11/2008 22:40(edited 08/11/2008 22:59)

Originally posted by NumB
Now that's just a try 2 get me mad. And ya - it's fun to know smt private. Or I wanted to say - interesting. But like I care - you'r now just uber mad cuz you wanna make 2000 pre lj.


Tell me, why would I care about making 2000 pre lj?
I can't think of any reason tbh.

And I'm not trying to flame you for having a secret, but if I had a secret I would keep it as a secret - and not publish that I have a secret in any giving moment. It doesn't make sense and it's really childish.

Originally posted by NumB
P.S. Did you everything when beating your lj rec was recording a demo? Ha... See ya m8.


Yes I'm always recording- and I would especially record if I was you trying to perform a technique that would destroy KZ.

prof. chosen08/11/2008 22:42(edited 08/11/2008 22:42)

i wouldn't say people posting like this only because they want to learn and use that technique so badly. its more the fact that u know something which they dont know. wanting to know everything is human because knowing everything is not.

NumB09/11/2008 12:14

Originally posted by cheche
Originally posted by NumB
Now that's just a try 2 get me mad. And ya - it's fun to know smt private. Or I wanted to say - interesting. But like I care - you'r now just uber mad cuz you wanna make 2000 pre lj.


Tell me, why would I care about making 2000 pre lj?
I can't think of any reason tbh.

And I'm not trying to flame you for having a secret, but if I had a secret I would keep it as a secret - and not publish that I have a secret in any giving moment. It doesn't make sense and it's really childish.

Originally posted by NumB
P.S. Did you everything when beating your lj rec was recording a demo? Ha... See ya m8.


Yes I'm always recording- and I would especially record if I was you trying to perform a technique that would destroy KZ.

I'm not saying how to do it, so it remains secret. Ah... Recording a demo everything when you are tying to beat smt just proves, that you are kreedzing not for fun, but for trying to become one of the best. =P I'm not glad by that, but anyway.

Ow and I wouldn't record a technique what can destroy kz for nothing. Even if I would record and would have a demo, what it changes - I wouldn't send it to anyone. So why on earth I need those demos for myself?

Originally posted by chosen.
i wouldn't say people posting like this only because they want to learn and use that technique so badly. its more the fact that u know something which they dont know. wanting to know everything is human because knowing everything is not.

Ya, it looks more real, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm not saying this tech. =P

NOEL09/11/2008 14:15

Numb is SO cool, omg. he knows uber secret jump :O:O:O:O. honestly dude, gtfo, you're annoying like fuck. and IF this is true it will spread like timsu sooner or later, and when that happens, noone will give a shit about you, or that fucking jump because ppl will realise how useless it is. ggbanana

Fliborecord holder Tournament #209/11/2008 14:20

Well, I've drawn my conclusion.

No demo, no proof - This technique does not exist, or isn't practical at all. Comparable with ballerina jump.

Spaniolu09/11/2008 14:28(edited 09/11/2008 14:44)

Originally posted by Flibo
Well, I've drawn my conclusion.

No demo, no proof - This technique does not exist, or isn't practical at all. Comparable with ballerina jump.


+1

everybody is asking for demos nowadays : ljs cjs ...etc. so demo or never happened.

NumB09/11/2008 15:00

Ah... I could say so much about you, NOEL!, but somewhy it's more fun to see how kids like you go crazy for no logical reason than saying everything what I think of you and getting risk of being banned.

I wanted to say this with swearing also, but am laughing too much from NOEL!, so will say it polite: if there would be a demo it would stay private also. So it's you'r choice to believe me or not. Just don't act like idiots or you will just prove to people who you really are.

lonewolf VIP09/11/2008 15:12

stop this discution (bad english). The tech is secret, he don't want to record it, this not show that don't exist.

Imagine a situation, I went to a party, stayed with a girls, fucked her at home but didn't record. Its true, but don't have condicions to do a record.

Spaniolu09/11/2008 16:34

NumB why did u talked about this new tech if this "destroys kz" ?

midian09/11/2008 16:35

Originally posted by Bibo
STOP TALK SHITTING YOU FUCKING EMO BASTARD YOU CANT EVEN GET 280 PRE STUPID NUB STOP GETTING PPL TO MSG ME ON FRIENDS AND STOP TALKING SHIT IF YOU DONT WANT TO POST IT THAN SHUT YOUR MOUTH


retard...

And Numb ur so gay, you sound like a 11 years old kid. And you tell other people to grow up?
There is no reason to open this topic, but you did it just to get attention.

c-walker`09/11/2008 16:46

Originally posted by midian
There is no reason to open this topic, but you did it just to get attention.

+1 and I think it will be found sooner or later so there's no reason act like that - either reveal this technique or never bring information to public.

NumB09/11/2008 17:01(edited 09/11/2008 17:02)

Omg. First of all I just said that this technique brings us 1 step closer to the end. REPEATING IT FOR LAST TIME!

Second - if I would be some kid I would swear like a hell not understanding that people can be stupid.

In kz-history thread I was talking about ej #1 (not #2).

Midian, now prove why I'm 11 years old gay if you'r not one yourself. People are talking about there problems, so...

P.S. Isn't it a 'bit' childish when person says that he's going away w/o a logical reason while being mad and than coming back, a, Bibo?

P.S2. And I wrote myself that there is no need to discuss this. But I noticed that most of you you weren't looking at replys so this is my last post in this thread. Now blame me... As you wish. Cuz I'm not listening not anymore. Bb kids (Bibo, I know that you'r only 15, so am not bad at you), but weren't I right about ej#1 (mcj)? Good luck flaming me and yourselfs, kids... I have more important things than your childish.

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.