DoubleDuckBug ?

Started by kzuq`Kirushka
06/11/2008 15:18
Page 4 of 4
midian09/11/2008 17:36

Originally posted by NumB
Midian, now prove why I'm 11 years old gay if you'r not one yourself. People are talking about there problems, so...


I don't have to prove that, because you have proven it yourself. And I still don't see any reason for making this public without explaining how it works.

NumB09/11/2008 17:40(edited 09/11/2008 17:55)


And I still don't see any reason for making this public without explaining how it works.

midian


Good point. But problem is that I'm not trying to publish it. People are hoping that I'm some kid and are hoping that making me mad will end in a result that I'll say it. =)

P.S. Thx for polite reply.


// edit:



Just leave NumB alone, if he doesn't want to tell us then thats his descision. It's got nothing to do with us.

The only reason you see him acting like a "kid" is because you act like a kid towards him...

SpiNe

Thanks to you 2. =)

cC|SpiNe09/11/2008 17:45

Just leave NumB alone, if he doesn't want to tell us then thats his descision. It's got nothing to do with us.

The only reason you see him acting like a "kid" is because you act like a kid towards him...

Grrr09/11/2008 18:01

If I was a kid I wouldn't close this thread

bap09/11/2008 19:06

i did the ej 2#.

cheche09/11/2008 20:07(edited 09/11/2008 20:08)

Originally posted by SpiNe
Just leave NumB alone, if he doesn't want to tell us then thats his descision. It's got nothing to do with us.

The only reason you see him acting like a "kid" is because you act like a kid towards him...


Ye leave NumB, Bibo and Britney alone please!

dLx09/11/2008 20:27(edited 09/11/2008 20:31)

Originally posted by cheche
Originally posted by SpiNe
Just leave NumB alone, if he doesn't want to tell us then thats his descision. It's got nothing to do with us.

The only reason you see him acting like a "kid" is because you act like a kid towards him...


Ye leave NumB, Bibo and Britney alone please!


^^
I think you should tell us the "famous" jump it will only be forbidden.
And i have a good idea how to get this jump technique less used : To do a plugin which stops the player doing it. ^^



LE : I think that LJ Records should be updated with eDarkJump #2 blocks.

SchlumPF09/11/2008 21:43

numb why the hel dont you just tell them about the technique you are talking about... nice to know that there is a way to break boundarys again but edark has the same opinion like me about that technqiue: theoreticle possible but not in practise

dEMolite mapper09/11/2008 23:11(edited 09/11/2008 23:18)

funny to read...
but not funny to write in...

who cares on attentionwhores.....?


vote for close reason: i lulz at

NOEL09/11/2008 23:23(edited 09/11/2008 23:28)

Originally posted by NumB
Ah... I could say so much about you, NOEL!, but somewhy it's more fun to see how kids like you go crazy for no logical reason than saying everything what I think of you and getting risk of being banned.

I wanted to say this with swearing also, but am laughing too much from NOEL!, so will say it polite: if there would be a demo it would stay private also. So it's you'r choice to believe me or not. Just don't act like idiots or you will just prove to people who you really are.


Well, kids like me loves to laugh at attentionwhores like you aswell, so i guess we're even. Also you did swear..
Btw, "I could say so many things about you" got me goin, really : D

edit: you keep going on about peoples age, which just shows how pathetic you are, using the word "KIDS" as an insult is probably the most stupid thing i've ever seen.

Gerchuuuu10/11/2008 03:06(edited 10/11/2008 03:07)

If the ej #2 is sooo hard to do, then what's the problem of telling how to do it?

And if somehow someone manages to do it, admins should simply put a rule against the ej #2 so nobody could do it in a wr

(sorry 4bad english, i hope people understands what i meant to say)

itachi^10/11/2008 07:01

Originally posted by dEMolite
funny to read...
but not funny to write in...

who cares on attentionwhores.....?


vote for close reason: i lulz at


+1

veer10/11/2008 08:58

this thread is so offtopic its sad

Skizo_record holder22/11/2008 13:31

This is rly old for me i did it on wallblock:>

DiDo-Grecord holder25/11/2008 16:40(edited 25/11/2008 16:42)

WHAT A NICE COMMENT BY BIBO :) no demo no proof close this and stop talking about ej#2 ... who cares for this shit ... ITS JUST A GAME dont forget this :o who with real life will care for ej 2 hah thats bullshits when its prv keep it prv if u feel special that u found it ur not right ...
btw someone will post it here (if it exist) and he will take the good comments not u :>
and then numb will post link with theese threads and says : I found it long time ago ...


SORRY FOR MY BAD ENLGISH ...

stRunF04/12/2008 17:20

numb u should post a demo with it..
i`m really curious how it works,and don't worry,it won't ruin kz...
rule: u mostn't move when pressing the start button q.e.d -.-

.:Havok:.04/12/2008 18:20

Guys i'm sure that there is no ej#2 jump. Thats just because numb want others to search new jumps. He told that and now a lot of jumpers are trying new techniques.

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.