DoubleDuckBug ?

Started by kzuq`Kirushka
06/11/2008 15:18
Page 2 of 4
Grrr07/11/2008 14:06

Originally posted by Gnomas
numb... xj admins will make eDark jump forbidden in wrs


then from that logic they must forbid MCJ.. which is sensless

itachi^07/11/2008 15:21

would be damn fun in aim :D

MAEXi07/11/2008 15:37

Originally posted by NumB
will say it like this example:


X new demos

Some Jumper who slided up from start using eDark-Jump category 2
kz_ep_gigablock_b01 done in 0:09 ( **:** some1 other )
kz_cg_xtremedesert done in 0:20 ( **:** some1 other )
...



What I'm trying to say is that: 2000pre speed is a hughe power. People with speed hack can get only (weapon_speed*6) as max-speed (so max is 260*6=1560).


check your sources this is not true. besides that using speedhack on lan just owns itself:

1. as long as you hold down speedhack the timer goes by a lot faster. just hit the start button and go to the end of a map. now hold down your speedhack for 10 seconds and you will see that probably 30 seconds pass by the timer (thats why target probably owned himself gg).

2. speedhack makes everything faster but you dont jump further. for example viewing a replay of a 100m run and the runners time is 10 seconds... now fast forward this in your media player... the time will still be 10 seconds even if the video is now 2 seconds - this is exactly the way a speedhack works on lan. it looks like you are 342342 times faster yes but u still wont be able to jump 257 units with a speedhack pre...

unfortunatley does speedhack ignore the timer on internet servers... so be aware of /top15 cheaters.

and a legit +2000 pre technique?? i strongly doubt they would allow this in wr.

NumB07/11/2008 16:16

Originally posted by MAEXi
Originally posted by NumB
will say it like this example:


X new demos

Some Jumper who slided up from start using eDark-Jump category 2
kz_ep_gigablock_b01 done in 0:09 ( **:** some1 other )
kz_cg_xtremedesert done in 0:20 ( **:** some1 other )
...



What I'm trying to say is that: 2000pre speed is a hughe power. People with speed hack can get only (weapon_speed*6) as max-speed (so max is 260*6=1560).


check your sources this is not true. besides that using speedhack on lan just owns itself:

1. as long as you hold down speedhack the timer goes by a lot faster. just hit the start button and go to the end of a map. now hold down your speedhack for 10 seconds and you will see that probably 30 seconds pass by the timer (thats why target probably owned himself gg).

2. speedhack makes everything faster but you dont jump further. for example viewing a replay of a 100m run and the runners time is 10 seconds... now fast forward this in your media player... the time will still be 10 seconds even if the video is now 2 seconds - this is exactly the way a speedhack works on lan. it looks like you are 342342 times faster yes but u still wont be able to jump 257 units with a speedhack pre...

unfortunatley does speedhack ignore the timer on internet servers... so be aware of /top15 cheaters.

and a legit +2000 pre technique?? i strongly doubt they would allow this in wr.


I know that speedhack has to effect the server if you are playin on lan, cuz main server entity id is 1 and client entity id is 1. I just said that 2000speed is higher than your ever viewed speedhack on any inet server. And no - it will be more logical to forbid moving when pressing start than the technique itself. Cuz else it wont be kreedz-like. =P

Gnomas07/11/2008 16:26

no point to forbid mcj it's only used to make higher cj blocks and you can't finish maps in like 10 secs with it

Dacca07/11/2008 17:01(edited 07/11/2008 17:38)

Originally posted by NumB
And no - it will be more logical to forbid moving when pressing start than the technique itself. Cuz else it wont be kreedz-like. =P


No. This technique must be forbidden, because You can press start button and then perfom eDark Jump #2. For example, You press start @ kz_ep_gigablock and then do EJ #2.

prof. chosen07/11/2008 18:52

of course it#s logical if they forbid eDark #2, but not mcj and other stuff. i think i dont have to explain why...

NOEL07/11/2008 18:58

Just forbid the fucking technique and tell us how the to do so we dont have to read walls and WALLS of text from you, telling us that it will DOOM kz etc, cause you know it wont. It's probably so hard that you would be able to do it in like 1 in a million tries, cause if it was that easy to do, you would probably have seen SOMEONE who did it, by mistake, cause he did some uber shiznitz and recorded it on a demo, and then posted on XJ like "wtflol guys, look at this shit" - dont u think so?

Grrr07/11/2008 20:00

guys.. is this is a LITTLE OFFTOPIC i see ?

prof. chosen07/11/2008 22:10(edited 07/11/2008 22:11)

talking to me (because of the plural 'guys')? if yes, learn to see.

@topic: i think someone will find out about that technique soon.

NumB07/11/2008 22:31(edited 07/11/2008 22:32)

No they wont - you need to have 'special' skills for it. And no - it will be allowed, cuz it's like axn - to get 2000pre you'll waist about 1 minute if not more.

P.S. It's a bit fun to be the one of the small group people who know how to do ej #2, but I still am thinking that it's just a waist of time to discuss it, cuz you wont get any information anyway. :D

wRath` mapper07/11/2008 22:45

I bet it is just some random uber gay technique, that is even harder and more random than multi cjs.
Well I don't really give a shit about this technique. Seems like you guys that know about this "ubar eDark category #2" stuff seems to enjoy being the only ones.

NeMiQ2207/11/2008 22:55

Dunno what is so cool to keep it in secret, it will go to public in few weeks, months like bhop stats and other stuff. And yea it's so hard or so random that only lifeless guys trying it 24/7 will luckily beat some of the WRs with that fu*king technique. I'm not angry to don't know how to do that, I'm angry because of your "secret-keeping".

tracey blast mapper07/11/2008 22:57(edited 22/10/2010 17:20)

. XD

NumB07/11/2008 23:19

I just want people people to try finding it out, cuz most of you are just some lj geeks and this technique wont be found by longjumping. I'm just sick of this all longjumping and am waiting and wanting and needing something new and for to get it you wont need to lj, so this ej #2 is like a heaven for me, cuz your own need in this technique will far you away from it.

And yes, wRath is right - it is hard and depends on luck a bit, but look at yourselfs. I'm probably the only guy on the forum who has in his cs moving avator not a longjump. Its fun for me to know something what you want and I don't want you to know and not only cuz it will f*uck up kz a 'bit' but also cuz I don't wanna create ljstats what detects it (cuz it's undetectable as I know). And as I told in my last post - lets finally get back on the topic. Althow imo all questions were answered and all discussions were explained, so there is no need to keep this topic active. =)

Fliborecord holder Tournament #207/11/2008 23:31(edited 07/11/2008 23:33)

Originally posted by wRath`
I bet it is just some random uber gay technique, that is even harder and more random than multi cjs.
Well I don't really give a shit about this technique. Seems like you guys that know about this "ubar eDark category #2" stuff seems to enjoy being the only ones.


Word lol. I bet they can't even do it theirselves without scripts/hacks/plugins :C

Btw, did you know, I know a way to jump in de_nuke red rock to big rock, but I won't tell u!!!

c-walker`07/11/2008 23:35

I think u gave us enough hints and I'm pretty sure, that many jumpers got interested in trying to find out this secret technique. So I guess that it could be found in a few months, who knows..

cC|SpiNe07/11/2008 23:35

Unless the community really can figure out the edark jump for themselves then I think it's pretty pointless to keep it a secret.

Of course XJ will make rule against if it will ruin the whole of KZ. Admins aren't idiots.

Om108/11/2008 00:22

Maybe the whole ej2 doesn't exist? :O

itachi^08/11/2008 01:02

or maybe he isnt the only one who knows about it ... -_-

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.