deus - longjump show
sup. it's a short lj movie made by yeaH!. dunno what else to say... i think it's my first and last show up in a movie, because im not jumping anymore. but who knows, maybe i'll make a comeback... enjoy!
http://failiem.lv/down.php?i=bhsaok&n=deus.rar
format: wmv
duration: 1:50
size: 40mb
very nice movie .. gj both !
Wasn't a big fan of the editing, gj on the jumps tho.
Im not a big fan of lj movies, but edit was fine, gj
could be nice to see a comeback
Im a big fan of lj movies, where it's good editing and this was really good. But some more jumps to put in, gj deus and yeah!
nice movie
slowmo is my friend.
Originally posted by ajR`slowmo is my friend.
Stop stealing my friends, IT'S MINE FFS!!!
ontopic: insane jumps, quite good editing (the quality sucked a bit, IMO) .. nothing more to say. Good job both :)
GJ deus! <3
really nice movie !
Awsome jumps and pretty good editing.
I think that the quality could have been better and some slowmotion that didnt fit in imo.
Otherwise gj both ! :D
hax
song please :D
Originally posted by BAEVERN^I think that the quality could have been better and some slowmotion that didnt fit in imo.
Originally posted by r3c0Rdsong please :D
David Usher-Black Black Heart :)
Nothing new from you ajR`. It's even hard to realize that you are so juvenile boy in the age you are. My suggestion for you: Leaving community or stop posting stupid comments. This is because you are reducing quality of this communty. Some venerable people was already deterred only by you. Therefore they left or didn't even try to enter XJ.
on topic: Kinda 'my style' movie :) so I enjoyed it. One thing I miss is the name of the song (:
gj both..
Well, it was good, gj. And fof, look above man :] -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U4C-zYrFUg&feature=related
edit: fixed link
Originally posted by Fact or FictionThis is because you are reducing quality of this communty.
I think slowmo is reducing the community more than I am, nice try tho.
ajR you can do 255! Why cant deus do it?
or are you speaking out of experience when you talk about slomo?
ajR` if you don't play in latvian servers and don't know deus, does that mean deus is a cheater xD ? I don't get your logic. If you really think someone is a cheater - proove it, otherwise don't speak without arguments.
to NOEL! : yea (: I opened 'post replay' page before Still_Free made his or her post :)
Originally posted by mentaL_oare you speaking out of experience when you talk about slomo?
[13:51] <+fof> xD
[13:54] <@Z0ck3rOO7> yea
[13:54] <@Z0ck3rOO7> fof, maybe ajR is using slowmo? :P
Please log in to post replies.