deus - longjump show

Started by deus?
14/12/2008 01:40
Page 3 of 4
Skizo_record holder15/12/2008 17:19

Gj! nice movie 10/10

cC|SpiNe15/12/2008 17:20

ajR, Grow up. You have no idea if deus cheats or not and don't give that "I never said deus was cheating." You chose to bring up the slowmo argument in HIS thread.

Sure go laugh at all the slowmo hackers once they are caught, but until that happens keep your immature mouth shut.

Makes us all happy.


OT

Really nice movie deus, I really like your style. The editing was great too 9/10

ajR`15/12/2008 17:58

I never accused him, calm down SpeNis.

cC|SpiNe15/12/2008 18:18

Originally posted by .=.´ajR`.=.
I never accused him, calm down SpeNis.



There you go again w/e man.

mezZ1a15/12/2008 20:26

Originally posted by SpiNe
ajR, Grow up. You have no idea if deus cheats or not and don't give that "I never said deus was cheating." You chose to bring up the slowmo argument in HIS thread.

Sure go laugh at all the slowmo hackers once they are caught, but until that happens keep your immature mouth shut.

Makes us all happy.


OT

Really nice movie deus, I really like your style. The editing was great too 9/10
'

+1

mtoboiii8000 mapper15/12/2008 22:10

lol ajr seems to have some admin friends ^^ he never gets a warning for anything (sry if i missed something here and he was warned before)! But since hes offending SpiNe its not correct imo

nikitich moviemaker15/12/2008 22:19

Gj 10 ;]
AMEN

ova16/12/2008 11:45

nice movie u shoud try tj's

ot; it seems ajr can detect slowmo better than any program will ever be made , so why bother making all this anti-cheat programs when we got the solution RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES !

Xavi Tournament #117/12/2008 18:02

GJ Deus

omg ajr steel crying :\..

wRath` mapper17/12/2008 18:32

ajR is crying steel.

Trickster17/12/2008 22:54(edited 17/12/2008 22:56)

Very nice movie, great LJ's and very nice editing. 9.5/10 :P
ajr if you cant live with knowing that there are better ljers then you, then shut up.
CRY. and just wondering, why did you bring up the slowmo talk in deus' movie thread?

ajR`18/12/2008 00:54

I know there are ppl better than me, that isn't the problem + I never accused anyone. l2read.

rn18/12/2008 01:08

nice movie!

zyllEE18/12/2008 02:00(edited 18/12/2008 02:00)

Originally posted by rn
nice movie!


big :O

heaRse18/12/2008 23:10

Originally posted by .=.´ajR`.=.
I never accused him, calm down SpeNis.


9/10

Fact or Fiction20/12/2008 23:20

Originally posted by .=.´ajR`.=.
I know there are ppl better than me, that isn't the problem + I never accused anyone. l2read.

You accused me. Confess.

ajR`21/12/2008 01:36

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
Originally posted by .=.´ajR`.=.
I know there are ppl better than me, that isn't the problem + I never accused anyone. l2read.

You accused me. Confess.


You're right, I did. And you do, so confess.

Fact or Fiction21/12/2008 01:50(edited 21/12/2008 01:51)

Originally posted by .=.´ajR`.=.
Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
Originally posted by .=.´ajR`.=.
I know there are ppl better than me, that isn't the problem + I never accused anyone. l2read.

You accused me. Confess.


You're right, I did. And you do, so confess.

1. don't lie.
2. prove if you know me so well and you can judge me even without playing together in the same server.

NOEL21/12/2008 02:25

i'd like to see an ljrace between you 2 tbh.

pLaguE^21/12/2008 02:51

id like for everyone to stfu

this turned into a spam thread

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.