deus - longjump show

Started by deus?
14/12/2008 01:40
Page 4 of 4
Fact or Fiction21/12/2008 03:32

Originally posted by .=.´pLaguE`.=.
id like for everyone to stfu

this turned into a spam thread

yes, I apologize deus, but there is no personal message system in e107.
I was waiting when ajR will grow up, but this "I like saying fof use slowmo haxes" developed too much. So I would love to hear a reasoned constructive arguments from ajR why he insults me and lets himself to be a king of this forum.

pLaguE^21/12/2008 03:56(edited 21/12/2008 03:57)

the reason i dont like these kind of threads is because when i come to xj, i come to retrieve informative information not little bullshit arguements over the most retarded things ever

im not taking any sides, ajr ur my friend and fof i can see the point ur getting at, the members here at xj just need to grow up a little bit and not argue like children

thx.

$iw21/12/2008 11:38(edited 21/12/2008 11:39)

Originally posted by .=.´pLaguE`.=.
id like for everyone to stfu

this turned into a spam thread

Its nice with a spam thread sometimes, instead of "nice movie, i like the edit" :D

GaNJaZ^21/12/2008 14:21

very nice, realy liked it!

Dsnts21/12/2008 14:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbOGHXMmPtc&feature=channel_page

=D

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.