deus - longjump show
Started by deus?
14/12/2008 01:40
Page 2 of 4
ajR`14/12/2008 15:48(edited 14/12/2008 15:49)
Originally posted by mentaL_oajR you can do 255! Why cant deus do it?
or are you speaking out of experience when you talk about slomo?
I know OF ppl who have used it, and apparently XJ can't detect it.
Hopefully they will find out how to. Then once again I will be the one laughing. :)
P.s. I never said deus was cheating, don't put words in my mouth.
k3G14/12/2008 15:51
nice movie deus,u should add ur 254x2 ,it's also very good even u did 255x2 already :P
cr0ucher14/12/2008 15:54
Originally posted by ajR`Originally posted by mentaL_oajR you can do 255! Why cant deus do it?
or are you speaking out of experience when you talk about slomo?
I know OF ppl who have used it, and apparently XJ can't detect it.
Hopefully they will find out how to. Then once again I will be the one laughing. :)
P.s. I never said deus was cheating, don't put words in my mouth.
oh really? i am cheater too? :(
Fact or Fiction14/12/2008 15:59
Originally posted by ajR`I know OF ppl who have used it
xD I know there is no life in our Univese except in Earth. I know! Beleave me!
KzFun.Alpha14/12/2008 16:12
downloading,slowly:(
Nitsuga14/12/2008 16:17
gj.. !
ajR`14/12/2008 16:20
Originally posted by •°SniPeROK°•·oh really? i am cheater too? :(
Nope, you aren't.
pacMan
14/12/2008 16:47
ajR = gay
ehlak14/12/2008 17:03
so fucking insane edit :P gj deus and YEAH! :)
SnOOOpY14/12/2008 17:28
Originally posted by Fact or FictionNothing new from you ajR`. It's even hard to realize that you are so juvenile boy in the age you are. My suggestion for you: Leaving community or stop posting stupid comments. This is because you are reducing quality of this communty. Some venerable people was already deterred only by you. Therefore they left or didn't even try to enter XJ.
+1
k3G14/12/2008 18:19
what the hell ajR,how could u watch out who is cheater? u should tell us ur reason,so we could talk about whether u are right or not,if u just flame others ,no1 will believe u , that's my opinion
ajR`14/12/2008 18:26
Actually if you read over my posts, I never accused anyone. CALM DOWN LOL.
Fact or Fiction14/12/2008 18:37
Originally posted by ajR`Actually if you read over my posts, I never accused anyone. CALM DOWN LOL.
Old method for saving your ass. Everybody knows what is talk about.
deus: I'm really sorry for turning this thread to offtopic :/
Still_Free14/12/2008 18:52
Originally posted by Fact or FictionajR` if you don't play in latvian servers and don't know deus, does that mean deus is a cheater xD ?
(c) yeaH!: Hey ajR,if you need demos from this lj's join irc.lv and I send you demos...
mjuuh14/12/2008 19:26
I like ajR`
ps. nice ljs
lonewolf 14/12/2008 23:37
relax guys, these guys that ajR are acusing of slowmo should be happy, cuz ajR don't accept when someone is better or same level of him
zyllEE15/12/2008 00:30(edited 15/12/2008 00:30)
To bad slowmo aint detectable. :]
ps not saying deus is cheating
ontopic: nice movie
deus?15/12/2008 09:14(edited 15/12/2008 09:31)
Originally posted by Fact or Fictiondeus: I'm really sorry for turning this thread to offtopic :/
hah, thats ok :>
Originally posted by Fact or Fictionon topic: Kinda 'my style' movie :) so I enjoyed it. One thing I miss is the name of the song (:
yea, i love this kind of music in vids, instead of zomglinkinpark look at me im cool. Anyway I wanted different song, something chill from sub pop or indie but was lazy to search my hdd for it :> so i let yeah! to choose and i have to say that he took awesome song.
Originally posted by k3Gnice movie deus,u should add ur 254x2 ,it's also very good even u did 255x2 already :P
I've never had any 254x2 demos, because I wasn't recording everything I do. I only have 253x2 :/
Originally posted by ajR`I know OF ppl who have used it, and apparently XJ can't detect it.
Hopefully they will find out how to. Then once again I will be the one laughing. :)
You wont be laughing atleast at me. There wont be any reason for you to laugh. All of this demos are 100% legit and I've never been using any kind of cheats in my life. Exept IDDQD in doom2 when I was 10 y.o. lol.
But I have to agree with your guesses about slowmo hacks in community, someone have to use it, since there are tonns of demos and few cheaters got busted already. Peace.
2Others: Thanks for your replies!
r3c0Rd15/12/2008 15:00
Originally posted by Still_FreeOriginally posted by r3c0Rdsong please :D
David Usher-Black Black Heart :)
thanks :D
raydN`15/12/2008 16:35
Nice Movie! )) yeaH , deus GJ guys! <3
Page 2 of 4
Please log in to post replies.