Quality guide, made by Hymi!
I think Legion is better than meGUI, also easier =)
meGUI is really easy? really really really easy
so why does my PC restarts when i type startmovie name 120 ? It takes like 30seconds(ingame time) record and then the pc restarts..
I never had used startmovie,only mirv recording but now i can't open mirv.
What's your pc config?
first action you should take if you got problems with mirv -> get the latest mirv version.
dont know if you did, I just wanted to mention it
rK, please, add me on steam - acc name: baltaplauk
Thnx, waiting for your reply ;>
ndR ... you mean graphic card ?
rK ... i did,most of my friends gave me the latest,even from XJ.
The thing is that i recorded with mirv,i quited mirv,and as soon as i quitted,the fonts ( from windows ) changed and my mirv is now fked up,i can't fix it. So it's strange that i didn't even made a settings change,so why ?
btw, i can encode in the x264/h264 in encoder, not just the fourcc
Originally posted by V0ncH...btw, i can encode in the x264/h264 in encoder, not just the fourcc
you know that x264 is not the same as H.264?
I dont belive you but of course I can be wrong. Just show me a screenshot where you chose x264 only in ffdshow settings
Originally posted by rKOriginally posted by V0ncH...btw, i can encode in the x264/h264 in encoder, not just the fourcc
you know that x264 is not the same as H.264?
I dont belive you but of course I can be wrong. Just show me a screenshot where you chose x264 only in ffdshow settings
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn248/tlascar/lal.jpg
lol
please explain when you say "lol" ?
rk how does it feels to get a 25 cm dick in ur ass
dont think ur pro
but how can u get HD quality and a small amount of mb for teh video file.Cuz i get Gigabytes using this tutorial, which is great :)
i think he's more pro than u r btw. Don't think ur pro cuz u lame someone. And V0nch "lamed" him, you don't have to take the right to have lamed him, deep idiot.
I have a problem
I installed the codec but i didn't find it anywhere pls help
Sorry for the bad English : )
Nice tutorial but my video is slow..
Hey can you post the link of sony vegas for us or me to download please
P.S Thank you wery much wor the nice and helpful tut.
We do not support warez. Posting a link for warez will get you nothing, except a ban.
i know this thread is so old but i'm looking for a good quality settings, cause my quality is so bad ;/
i was looking for a good quality for a long time.
http://i43.tinypic.com/10ztobd.jpg
can u guys tell me what should i type in interleave ... box?
0.000 ? 0.250 ?
Or maybe it doesnt matter?
Its hide so i dont know what should i do and idk if it will change something.
Please log in to post replies.