iiN your face

Started by zyllEE
07/04/2009 02:05
Read-Only
Page 3 of 7
Godlajk07/04/2009 14:25

It overcame the word humor! Well done! Haha

noddan07/04/2009 16:02

so fucking immature , behave like your over 10 for gods sake . why flame someone that already have has been flamed enough ? to feel good for your self ? I dont find this funny , grow up plix.

StormZz07/04/2009 16:06(edited 07/04/2009 16:08)

Yes, I respect your opinion and u can feel free to post it but don't say the all-time phrase "grow-up pls" to me if you sound like a fucking 10 year old kid in vent doing farts on the mic.
And it's also ok that you defend your slowmo-brothers.
bye
Edit: "Bhop-hack @kzm?"

Ggs`07/04/2009 16:14(edited 07/04/2009 16:14)

Take-it-easy ;)

prof. chosen07/04/2009 16:25

you should get an award for it

zyllEE07/04/2009 16:28(edited 07/04/2009 17:16)

It's made as a joke chill out people, and it's hilarious as hell HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Simen.0027``07/04/2009 17:05

...I have no wards to say

heat07/04/2009 17:28

i rofled till internert

ivanbasso07/04/2009 17:29

Rub it IIN?!
omg
just for fun
reiterate again
turning this page over plz
Chinese style "harmonious society"
:)

kraster07/04/2009 17:30

not funny

scimmy4cs07/04/2009 17:46

=))

ehlak07/04/2009 17:54(edited 07/04/2009 17:56)

hahahaha, just get a life guys :D

noddan07/04/2009 18:17

"making farts on vent" wtf ?!

chrizZo07/04/2009 18:18

it's true noddan and you know that :D
nah joke
<3 StormZz

Guys who seriously defending iiN are strange in my eyes.. :e

StormZz07/04/2009 18:19

SERIOUSLY

wojiushi18607/04/2009 18:21

If the pic is yours, what would you feel ??

noddan07/04/2009 18:23

I am not defending iiN , I just think its a bit immature to make fun of him . he regrets its I am sure .
atleast the fun on vent doesnt offend someone ;) I dont mean to piss of someone

StormZz07/04/2009 18:23(edited 07/04/2009 18:24)

I would be something like http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1560/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1560R-2054281.jpg
The farting was offending me

zyllEE07/04/2009 18:25(edited 07/04/2009 18:28)

Originally posted by wojiushi186
If the pic is yours, what would you feel ??


I'd be honored, really.. if you mean the "hitler picture" - and im serious

Originally posted by noddan
I am not defending iiN , I just think its a bit immature to make fun of him . he regrets its I am sure .
atleast the fun on vent doesnt offend someone ;) I dont mean to piss of someone


And noddan, just watch every record of him, he used slowmo all along........... and why would he "hack" every irc channel there is if he got banned for using slowmo on 2 demos? He even hackzed my channel somehow which im alone in.. #zyllEE - and kicked me

StormZz07/04/2009 18:26

I would be like "nice try" and make a revenge like in my avatar probably

Page 3 of 7