iiN your face

Started by zyllEE
07/04/2009 02:05
Read-Only
Page 7 of 7
Kraeft09/04/2009 16:35

May I ask who recorded the demos in the movie?

cC|SpiNe09/04/2009 17:39

I gotta agree with alex in a lot of ways though. Its extremly disrespectful to iiN.

Even if he did cheat, nobody really deserves this. Sure we all had a laugh with the "iiN your face" But it's getting a bit out of hand.

Kevlarrrr09/04/2009 17:54

Originally posted by Kraeft
May I ask who recorded the demos in the movie?


bibo did it.

zNife09/04/2009 18:41

Originally posted by Kevlarrrr
Originally posted by Kraeft
May I ask who recorded the demos in the movie?


bibo did it.

The spammer is back..

lonewolf VIP09/04/2009 19:20

Originally posted by SpiNe
I gotta agree with alex in a lot of ways though. Its extremly disrespectful to iiN.

Even if he did cheat, nobody really deserves this. Sure we all had a laugh with the "iiN your face" But it's getting a bit out of hand.

100% true
I am defending him but I laught too much on this movie :P
---
stop laughting of my bad english guys :P

kek24409/04/2009 19:21

why make fun of iin like that? there is no good reason

lonewolf VIP09/04/2009 19:58

why?casue chrizzo,tbh,i hate him,so i wanna beat his record,but i cant made it,so,i dicide try it with slowmotion


so, chrizzo's friends start to make fun, so did this movie :(

kek24409/04/2009 20:01

Really put that shit video on again and think twice is it really that funny? I didnt even laugh once of this movie its just pathetic

StormZz09/04/2009 20:08

Smoke your avatar and enjoy the movie!

kz.sj LFree`09/04/2009 20:28

sometimes it was funny when u change iiN's face but itsnt funny a lot =\ Just try physic change youself with him..It's not nice...

Ser1qL09/04/2009 20:35

Dr house used to say "Everyone is cheatin' "

Don't mess with house!

Funksta 09/04/2009 20:54

Originally posted by Ser1qL
Dr house used to say "Everyone is cheatin' "

Don't mess with house!

+1!

Remote09/04/2009 21:24(edited 09/04/2009 21:24)

I'm sorry for ruining all the fun, but cheat movies are not welcome (even though it's all about mocking of specific person). ^^

Page 7 of 7