iiN your face

Started by zyllEE
07/04/2009 02:05
Read-Only
Page 6 of 7
noddan08/04/2009 14:29

I gotta admit , its funny and well done . I just thought it might not be so fun for him , oh well .

SiMen.alex08/04/2009 14:56

i love how noddan changed his point as this thread goes along. and it made sense to understand wat are "immature admins" like. encouraging shit like this will be the BEST way to keep this community going

StormZz08/04/2009 15:29

Ye, we should censore free expression of opinion like in some countries!

NumB08/04/2009 15:38

...

If you would see yourself from other side, you would be more disappointed in yourselfs than in iiN...

lonewolf VIP08/04/2009 17:48

edit:
"I know iiN isn't a real cheater, HIS ONLY CHEATED DEMOS was his last 2. I know what he wouldn't continue using."

I am a 14 years old, I am young. but you think like a 8 years old kid.

zNife08/04/2009 17:49

Just <3 IT! Next movie should be
"Siw N Tess [S] j [L] u [O] m [W] m [O] MOVIE

Skizo_record holder08/04/2009 18:26

omg..

s0xu08/04/2009 19:43

Originally posted by ikm
edit:
"I know iiN isn't a real cheater, HIS ONLY CHEATED DEMOS was his last 2. I know what he wouldn't continue using."

I am a 14 years old, I am young. but you think like a 8 years old kid.


at this i honestly lold so hard that my parents thought something bad happend :)

Supa08/04/2009 21:27(edited 08/04/2009 21:29)

Obviously if he hadn't of cheated it would be kind of offensive to make a movie like this.. but since he cheated he becomes hated by everyone.. so obviously people will make fun of him.

zow0s08/04/2009 22:02

iiNcorrect answer.

cC|SpiNe08/04/2009 22:36

He should start his own clan called:

c0ld^08/04/2009 22:52

Originally posted by SpiNe
He should start his own clan called:



Hahahahaaha ! ye.

c0ld^08/04/2009 23:15

Okey, stop defending him. He use slowmo he decerves this! he needs slowmo to get world records. Loooser. sry for doublepost

deus?08/04/2009 23:33

agree.
"I've used slowmo because i hate chrizzo" rofl. anyway the funniest thing was that iiN failed even with slowmo because chrizzo beated his cheated demos ;[[[

Xan99509/04/2009 08:41

HAHAHAaaaaa

awesome <3 :D

boom.dll09/04/2009 10:27

Originally posted by SpiNe
He should start his own clan called:



HAHAHHHHHAHHAHAHAH i crapped myself =DDDDDDD
mwhahahaha cant stop laughin =)

Vyrus09/04/2009 14:47

Watched the movie a couple times now, the music and everything are just perfect. The comments in this thread make the movie even better.

Originally posted by StormZz
Ye, we should censore free expression of opinion like in some countries!

rofl :D

noddan09/04/2009 15:17

Originally posted by c0ld^
Okey, stop defending him. He use slowmo he decerves this! he needs slowmo to get world records. Loooser. sry for doublepost


you cant say that , he had wrs before he used slowmo . still he used cheat on the last demo , not okay.

kunqui09/04/2009 15:54

Originally posted by noddan
Originally posted by c0ld^
Okey, stop defending him. He use slowmo he decerves this! he needs slowmo to get world records. Loooser. sry for doublepost


you cant say that , he had wrs before he used slowmo . still he used cheat on the last demo , not okay.


iiNTERNET LOL!

SiMen.alex09/04/2009 16:07

fucking retards now days, i swear to god

Page 6 of 7