iiN your face

Started by zyllEE
07/04/2009 02:05
Read-Only
Page 5 of 7
ndR moviemaker Tournament #207/04/2009 22:27(edited 07/04/2009 22:42)

Originally posted by StormZz
I don't want to offend the chinese culture , tell me if he wants to have it removed...


I'm not defending him for what he did, but for what he is, a chinese.
It's funny for all the westerners, even if we don't live in the same country, we have the kinda same culture.
But, chinese culture is REALLY different from ours, and I do know what I'm saying...
Insignificant things for all of us can be taken so harshly by chinese people, because those things don't mean the same at all.

I'm not saying you have to remove it, and I'm not blaming you at all ^^
You all couldn't know that, you have to go to China some weeks and talk a lot with chinese people to understand =)

lonewolf VIP07/04/2009 23:40

tts not funny
grow up kids
-
in chinese culture, guys try everything to get your objetives, EVERYTHING. this is the case of iiN. i am not on the side of using slowmo, but I know that iiN isn't a cheater, he just did these demos w/ slowmo.

prof. chosen07/04/2009 23:50(edited 07/04/2009 23:50)

Originally posted by ndR
Originally posted by StormZz
I don't want to offend the chinese culture , tell me if he wants to have it removed...


I'm not defending him for what he did, but for what he is, a chinese.
It's funny for all the westerners, even if we don't live in the same country, we have the kinda same culture.
But, chinese culture is REALLY different from ours, and I do know what I'm saying...
Insignificant things for all of us can be taken so harshly by chinese people, because those things don't mean the same at all.

I'm not saying you have to remove it, and I'm not blaming you at all ^^
You all couldn't know that, you have to go to China some weeks and talk a lot with chinese people to understand =)

well then he shouldnt come to our culture and cheat in it o lol

ndR moviemaker Tournament #207/04/2009 23:58(edited 07/04/2009 23:58)

That would be sad if other cultures wouldn't mix chosen, I'm not only talking about real life stuff, but everything in general.

Of course there are always "groups" people belong to, but it's so much better when some people mix, you can share much, about cultures, customs, languages and many other things.

"Stay in China, we stay in Europe and everything will be okay."

Sounds kinda discriminating and a little bit xenophobic

zNife08/04/2009 00:45

Originally posted by ikm
tts not funny
grow up kids
-
in chinese culture, guys try everything to get your objetives, EVERYTHING. this is the case of iiN. i am not on the side of using slowmo, but I know that iiN isn't a cheater, he just did these demos w/ slowmo.

hmm, kids ? you are 13... lol

prof. chosen08/04/2009 00:55

Originally posted by ndR
That would be sad if other cultures wouldn't mix chosen, I'm not only talking about real life stuff, but everything in general.

Of course there are always "groups" people belong to, but it's so much better when some people mix, you can share much, about cultures, customs, languages and many other things.

"Stay in China, we stay in Europe and everything will be okay."

Sounds kinda discriminating and a little bit xenophobic

AND CHEAT IN IT. of course he can join, but not for cheating.

lalevUl08/04/2009 02:00(edited 08/04/2009 02:02)

Originally posted by ikm
tts not funny
grow up kids
-
in chinese culture, guys try everything to get your objetives, EVERYTHING. this is the case of iiN. i am not on the side of using slowmo, [color="#000099"]but I know that iiN isn't a cheater, he just did these demos w/ slowmo.[/color]


hahaha einstein..

NR|spr*08/04/2009 02:07

hahahahah great job :)

s1gh08/04/2009 04:09

best movie ever to be posted on this website.

PepoMerca08/04/2009 04:27

n1 editing

SiMen.alex08/04/2009 06:59

how come i don see u ppl dissing tess and siw like this?

akkord mapper08/04/2009 07:10

Originally posted by SiMen.alex
how come i don see u ppl dissing tess and siw like this?

because they didnt create a hype like the sentence "iiN your face" which already has a legendary/epic status in this scene.

zyllEE08/04/2009 08:27

Originally posted by akkord
because they didnt create a hype like the sentence "iiN your face" which already has a legendary/epic status in this scene.


:D:D:D

noddan08/04/2009 08:29

does iiN know about this movie ?o.O

zyllEE08/04/2009 09:47

Originally posted by noddan
does iiN know about this movie ?o.O

Those seamen peope probably posted it at the chinese jumping pages so yea I believe he seen it

chrizZo08/04/2009 10:05

Originally posted by akkord
because they didnt create a hype like the sentence "iiN your face" which already has a legendary/epic status in this scene.


I know I am za brain! stop telling me all day long akkord

radon mapper Tournament #308/04/2009 13:02

damn that was a good laugh, thanks stormzz

s0xu08/04/2009 13:49

imo make an OMGO movie next, these kinds of fun movies keep this site alive!

Xavi Tournament #108/04/2009 13:59(edited 08/04/2009 14:02)

So many asslickers, omg =)

It's funny for all the westerners, even if we don't live in the same country, we have the kinda same culture.
But, chinese culture is REALLY different from ours, and I do know what I'm saying...
Insignificant things for all of us can be taken so harshly by chinese people, because those things don't mean the same at all.

I'm not saying you have to remove it, and I'm not blaming you at all ^^
You all couldn't know that, you have to go to China some weeks and talk a lot with chinese people to understand =)


+1
author kill yourself)
movie its funny.. but funny for peaple like you)

SchlumPF08/04/2009 14:12

best movie ever xD
casper ftw

Page 5 of 7