A Little LJ, CJ, BHOP and HJ Help For You!
Distance: 251.593215 MaxSpeed: 333.725982 (60.418) PreStrafe: 273.307037 Strafes: 6 Sync: 92
1 15.562 0.000 20.0 100
2 11.609 0.277 20.3 84
3 10.567 0.379 16.8 90
4 12.217 0.000 20.6 100
5 8.683 0.662 13.7 90
6 1.779 0.831 8.3 83
Any ideea how can I improve this? except the pre & the sync,I usually do better
Originally posted by R3ALDistance: 251.593215 MaxSpeed: 333.725982 (60.418) PreStrafe: 273.307037 Strafes: 6 Sync: 92
1 15.562 0.000 20.0 100
2 11.609 0.277 20.3 84
3 10.567 0.379 16.8 90
4 12.217 0.000 20.6 100
5 8.683 0.662 13.7 90
6 1.779 0.831 8.3 83
Any ideea how can I improve this? except the pre & the sync,I usually do better
too slow strafes...
20 airtime @ first strafe
i had the same problem when i started lj
just do the first strafe faster and maybe add a 7th strafe if u can
How to synchr the first strafe? i can't get more than 50 :/
I kinda lost my ljskills like RAJU.
What are the things I need to improve here?
Distance: 250.001495 MaxSpeed: 320.184722 (44.951) PreStrafe: 275.233428 Strafes: 5 Sync: 80
1 15.369 0.000 24 72
2 10.364 0.762 18 84
3 6.814 0.791 12 88
4 7.786 0.025 15 81
5 4.616 0.949 29 80
Originally posted by ande-I kinda lost my ljskills like RAJU.
What are the things I need to improve here?
Distance: 250.001495 MaxSpeed: 320.184722 (44.951) PreStrafe: 275.233428 Strafes: 5 Sync: 80
1 15.369 0.000 24 72
2 10.364 0.762 18 84
3 6.814 0.791 12 88
4 7.786 0.025 15 81
5 4.616 0.949 29 80
Strafe counter.
hallo,
now i can do 253 stats 5 out of 10 jumps BUT !! i do 6 strafes and my 6th strafe is always 0 gain 0 sync :((( is here anyone with the same problem or any1 who solved this problem ? thanks alot
now when im cheking my last post i realize how stupid question it is :D but anyway... every advise is welcome :D
Is there any tip how to do 7 or 8 strafes except "press the keys as fast as possible" ... ?
NEstlik - give the last strf more air time and move the mouse.
where can i get that stat plugin (i dont mean the edge jumpoff)? Can someone give me a link? THX
Distance: 249.579986 MaxSpeed: 331.705963 (56.306) PreStrafe: 275.399566 Strafes: 6 Sync: 78
1 21.384 0.000 32.4 81
2 9.136 0.533 16.2 90
3 11.312 0.000 16.7 90
4 6.273 0.881 9.1 87
5 6.237 0.000 18.3 46
6 1.961 0.000 7.0 80
How to improve distance ?
with script
oh, thanks , you helped me very much ;/
:D
ur first is enormous.make it 15-20 air time. sync better ur strfs...
Avatar, Have a problem. Doing 6 strafes, sync 80-90, jump 248-251, but 250+ very seldom, I noticed that when ,mine six strafe is gain maxspeed 0 or 1 and sync below 80, i jump more perfect. Airtime of allstrafes is good. For example:
Distance 252.143585 MaxSpeed: 320.429534 (45.527) PreStrafe: 274.901550 Strafes: 6 Sync 71
1 13.100 0.000 16.5 100
2 10.479 1.228 18.3 76
3 9.319 0.443 13.7 90
4 5.463 0.842 19.4 42
5 6.229 0.000 12.4 88
6 0.864 0.310 19.4 46
and this:
Distance: 249.723205 MaxSpeed: 325.913757 (51.963) PreStrafe: 273.949798 Strafes: 6 Sync: 82
1 12.933 0.000 21.1 90
2 9.685 1.001 17.9 69
3 12.379 0.000 15.4 100
4 7.913 1.359 20.9 60
5 7.940 0.090 12.3 77
6 3.111 226.021 12.3 53
But i think that stats cant help you to answer my question thus i will share 3 little demos with mine longjump. If you wanna see them plz))
http://www.sendspace.com/file/y2orjv
P.S I think that problem in mine airtime of 4 strafe mb not, dunno)
You guys jump 250 units and your still not happy? What the hell is wrong with you? I can barely jump 240 and that's all I need.
Originally posted by Oddi^You guys jump 250 units and your still not happy? What the hell is wrong with you? I can barely jump 240 and that's all I need.
we always want more :P
Originally posted by ReeBoksDistance: 249.579986 MaxSpeed: 331.705963 (56.306) PreStrafe: 275.399566 Strafes: 6 Sync: 78
1 21.384 0.000 32.4 81
2 9.136 0.533 16.2 90
3 11.312 0.000 16.7 90
4 6.273 0.881 9.1 87
5 6.237 0.000 18.3 46
6 1.961 0.000 7.0 80
How to improve distance ?
make your first strafe faster
I jump 250 very seldom i said, from 1200 ljs i jump 250 20-30 times for day
Please log in to post replies.