what is your favorit alcohol drink

Started by Ggs`
12/03/2010 23:14
Page 2 of 5
ndR moviemaker Tournament #213/03/2010 12:45

90% of the members are minors, let's say only 30% of those minors drink alcohol or drank alcohol a few times in their life.
50% of the people who answered lied because of conformism, or just to look "cool".

:)

PepoMerca13/03/2010 13:53

I guess that the % is bigger than 30

WownuK;13/03/2010 16:10

water ftw. alcohol is for nubs!

cC|Nikolaa13/03/2010 16:15

my favourite would be beer

Cola^13/03/2010 16:59

Originally posted by Flibo
Koskenkorva Viina: http://www.hs.fi/kuvat/iso_webkuva/1135241652086.jpeg


+ Cola

knoxville13/03/2010 17:13

I drink everything that makes me feel like flying. Much of it!

RAJU13/03/2010 17:24

:D:D:D haha its viina poiss but ye :D

kREWAN13/03/2010 19:18

Originally posted by ndR
90% of the members are minors, let's say only 30% of those minors drink alcohol or drank alcohol a few times in their life.
50% of the people who answered lied because of conformism, or just to look "cool".

:)

You're so right !

RAJU13/03/2010 19:43

laua viin is da best
http://www.liviko.ee/failid/Laua_Viin_suur.jpg
ndr i dont think so that people are lying but who knows
btw im 15

RAJU13/03/2010 19:48

this is me and laua viin

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/1443/asd123a.jpg

shNzrecord holder Tournament #213/03/2010 20:15

Whisky.

TlofT13/03/2010 20:53

whiskey* you are crazy... lol

ndr, in america at least, many people drink often before they are 21. in high school some, in college, very often.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #213/03/2010 20:58(edited 13/03/2010 20:58)

Originally posted by ndR
90% of the members are minors, let's say only 30% of those minors drink alcohol or drank alcohol a few times in their life.
50% of the people who answered lied because of conformism, or just to look "cool".

:)


I love it how those percentages base on facts.

opa13/03/2010 23:11

Oh believe me ndR you won't find a lithuanian who doesn't drink :)

Dacca13/03/2010 23:36

i don't

ndR moviemaker Tournament #214/03/2010 00:03

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by ndR
90% of the members are minors, let's say only 30% of those minors drink alcohol or drank alcohol a few times in their life.
50% of the people who answered lied because of conformism, or just to look "cool".

:)


I love it how those percentages base on facts.


No fact, just my opinion =)

I do know teenagers drink before majority, I was a teenager too and I know how things work. It's just that a thread like this on a website such as XJ is rather funny, since most of the members are minors and don't drink alcohol regularly or don't drink at all.

I just find it funny, especially the way the messages are written, but hey, "look at me I'm a bad guy" isn't really new and I was also like that years ago :)

perd0 mapper14/03/2010 00:48(edited 14/03/2010 00:53)

drink occasionally, at fridays, with friends at the partys or just outside - vodka http://www.dadaplus.sk/product/images/84620%20NEJ%20Vodka_0,7l_38p.jpg i'm not drunkard -.-

and by the way, i really LOVE, when someone write into the box "favourite drink" of hes profile - whiskey, or vodka .. It sounds like he is drinking it every morning with bread instead of tea or something ..

Heyyy moom, i'm thirsty, please, bring me a glass of vodka ..
- Okay dear, bon appetit!


.. hic !

maximaLz14/03/2010 01:48(edited 14/03/2010 01:49)

Originally posted by NeMiQ22
Alcohol tastes like petrol. Tried all kinds of it.
I prefer beer.


How do petrol tastes ?

OT : I don't drink frequently.. Rarely like for big occasions some red wine.. I don't like it that much but well, it looks great to drink with the others on occasions such as mariages. ndR is so fucking true.

opa14/03/2010 02:59

I don't drink much either, i just told what is my favourite WHEN i drink. :)

- nympho -14/03/2010 03:13(edited 14/03/2010 03:17)

whiskey

BTW: hluc!

Page 2 of 5

Please log in to post replies.