what is your favorit alcohol drink

Started by Ggs`
12/03/2010 23:14
Page 5 of 5
prof. chosen21/03/2010 22:50

hehehehe alcohohl^^^^^^

cC|SpiNe21/03/2010 23:24(edited 24/03/2010 19:49)

Beer(Which is actually called lager) also not that piss which americans call beer, is all that I really drink, I don't even like it that much but meh whatever.
Vodka tastes like mouthwash and whisky tastes like crap which I always get shit for cuz people think that just because I'm Scottish means I must like Whisky.

Whisky is a "snob" drink in Scotland.


Also most members here are 15+ so i dont see why that would mean half of us are lying. Most people have a least started drinking at around 15-16.

kunqui22/03/2010 03:08

true

- nympho -22/03/2010 10:44

vodka + bira = koi shte me pribira

cap1m;22/03/2010 12:28

tequila, beer, vodka and whisky .

all excelent!

loopah23/03/2010 22:44

Fidell Castro

Captain Morgan Ginger Ale N' Lime

Eolight26/03/2010 03:31(edited 06/04/2010 14:38)

Cinzano + Cola, Beer, ВОДКА !

Page 5 of 5

Please log in to post replies.