what is your favorit alcohol drink

Started by Ggs`
12/03/2010 23:14
Page 3 of 5
Remote14/03/2010 10:34

Originally posted by TlofT
whiskey*

Actually both is correct. Whisky is used by Canadians and Scottish, whiskey by Americans and Irish.

chrizZo14/03/2010 16:19

I am against alcohol. It destroys brain cells and is useless.

aftermatch-_-14/03/2010 16:20

i got drunk for the first time in my life at the age of 6. In 5th grade i almost died from tequila, never drank this shit again. 2 years ago on 27.12 almost died again and havnt been drinking ever since. well just a little bit now but im more to the smoking stuff now hehe

аli14/03/2010 16:29


Originally posted by jesus
Originally posted by macgyver
Originally posted by spiderman
Originally posted by ailderboss
Originally posted by chuck norris
Originally posted by chrizZo
I am against alcohol. It destroys brain cells and is useless.

spaghettimonster


the most influential people of the interwebz quoted this statement therefore its valid and a proven fact

opa14/03/2010 18:35

Originally posted by chrizZo
I am against alcohol. It destroys brain cells and is useless.

Too political

musaka14/03/2010 19:42

kompot and sometimes BOZA

c-walker`14/03/2010 20:38

Originally posted by musaka
kompot and sometimes BOZA


xaxaxaxa and I guess ur favourite food is musaka (as well as mine) :DA:DA:D:A:DA:D:AD

DiDo-Grecord holder14/03/2010 21:17

Originally posted by c-walkerrrr`
Originally posted by musaka
kompot and sometimes BOZA


xaxaxaxa and I guess ur favourite food is musaka (as well as mine) :DA:DA:D:A:DA:D:AD

no "shkembe chorba" ftw!

musaka14/03/2010 21:25

praz with qica

HeBTeMy14/03/2010 22:41

vodka and beer!

nikitich moviemaker15/03/2010 00:34(edited 15/03/2010 00:46)

Originally posted by ndR
90% of the members are minors, let's say only 30% of those minors drink alcohol or drank alcohol a few times in their life.
50% of the people who answered lied because of conformism, or just to look "cool".

:)


dunno how its in france, but in latvia, minor guys who want look ''cool'' actually are even more drinkin alcohol than the adults.

ontop: light beer. dont like vodka and strong stuff like that =]
I saw a lot of guys answered ''cola + vodka'' - for me thats the most emetic shit ever. cola dont destroys the taste of vodka, how for eg bonaparte + lemon juice are workin =]

remake15/03/2010 06:17

vodka + soda = shit, use juice instead.

Fliborecord holder Tournament #215/03/2010 12:37

Originally posted by remake
vodka + soda = shit, use juice instead.

juice + soda?

аli15/03/2010 13:02(edited 15/03/2010 13:02)

rly some internet tough guys in this thread

kafds15/03/2010 14:59

Yes. My favorite alcohol drinks are propably ciders because they taste like lemonade the most. I like lemonade.

kREWAN15/03/2010 15:26

Yeah cider tastes good aswell, but I don't drink alcohol that mutch. Only sometimes..don't want to grow up and become like my father -.-'

xPaw mapper15/03/2010 16:57

Originally posted by chrizZo
I am against alcohol. It destroys brain cells and is useless.

!cut green

Talent Cacalau15/03/2010 17:13

Plum brandy from transilvania =D

Egorichstep15/03/2010 19:15

wine or cold light beer :)

n1traM15/03/2010 19:17

Beer!

Me with the beer <3: http://imageshack.dk//viewimage.php?file=/imagesfree/nCq76981.jpg

Page 3 of 5

Please log in to post replies.