elegance , not
This is one great movie.Awesome ! Fresh edit, good colors and jumps Good job gen4y
Originally posted by 2Dexx1st of all - ova,fail...
2nd:For me admins pick movies for the front page not by taste,but by jumper and moviemaker-what do i mean?
If it is nikitich jumping than BAM! -front page,brian - the same .If FoF is the moviemaker,same thing. You even posted the retarded movie,where the jumper was with 700 gravity.
3rd - ndR,i'm sure that 40 % after reading your opinion,changed their and even if it is not so,your opinion doesn't represent others people vision.It would be better if there is some kind of a vote for front page movies.
(fof,brian and nikitich,no ofence guys)
And kunHui who cares that you are tired...Like you said it is a forum and everyone can post whatever he wants even if he cant hold critics.
:DD made me laugh :DD
OT: Movie looks nice, just for beggining... Jumps were nice, but some was copied, and the edit is ugly for middle-end of the movie. Sorry, but I would vote NO for frontpage. But nice try.
khm, well
jumps:
cool jumps, i would say a pretty high level. some cool bhops, double ducks, cjs. the thing is a lot of them were stolen, but what ever, for e.g. im not so good at jump finding too, so i prefer to stole jumps and remake them =]] so no minuses from me in here.
editing:
+ fps
+ colours
+ sync
- creativity. a lot of effects were reminding me of fof's movies, some colours reminded of level2 movies + that knife skin it looked pretty same. there is nothing bad if u dont have much creativity so u stole some effects, but thing is that some of this movie effects looked very same. it would be cool if u just changed them, worked on them a lil bit, but it looked that u just copied them ;D
the first part was fresh, but starting from second part there was a feeling of missing a creativity.
The atmosphere, i was loosing it some times.
soudtrack: it was good, especially the second song, its nothing much to say in here.
so finally, i think there were good jumps, edit was good in first part, after it u were like in hurry or smth, chillin music.
good job
(is this comment constructive enough, gen4y? =]]] i would advice u to do not blame people about their comments, cuz they can get abused and do not write u any comment in the future ;])
why not make new ones if u know they are already old
we don't care when u made them ,we only care old or new ,peace
Excuse me but I don't use glasses and for read your whine comment you don't have to be blind or pay attention.
"I don't want to read stupid comments ,"
is this accept a negative comment? No..
"No life kid"
I'm 18 years old and thank god I have life, anyways thanks for the "insult?" or whatever I've to call it, as I said alltime "WE" all are nolifers..
REMEMBER THIS, EVERYONE POST WHAT THEY FEEL.
If you can't support it you have some serious problems..
be part of the 90% of childres here doesn't mean that We can't opine about your movie..
btw I didn't rated your movie yet and you insulted me.
PS: For that Russian boy I'm KUNQUI and Yes, I care about my feeling
okay okay just stfu .. or talk about the movie
lol he wanna close the topic cuz kids said bad comments.. hmm i think you got weak mind.. dnt open the topic and everything they said wont affect you.
when people watch a kz movie they xpect quality and creativity , the quality was very nice but some jumps are copy from anothers movies so what? you know that, so why this sould affect you? if you dont care with comments why you want to close the topic...
everything you said sound stupid to me.
but the beggining of your movie was really enjoyable
Originally posted by 2Dexx2nd:For me admins pick movies for the front page not by taste,but by jumper and moviemaker-what do i mean?
If it is nikitich jumping than BAM! -front page,brian - the same .If FoF is the moviemaker,same thing. You even posted the retarded movie,where the jumper was with 700 gravity.
name one movie that was on the frontpage and didn't belong there.
judging our work, and saying what we do is wrong because you don't like our decisions, doesn't mean we don't know what we are doing.
most of the movies that are on the front page of XJ are based on aesthetics and originality, if thats not the case, then at least good jumps. if these two requirements aren't met, i will vote no for a movie. it's that simple.
i never said i didn't like this movie. i enjoyed it. i watched it until the end. but editing wise i was disappointed. therefor i voted no.
gen4y <3
Originally posted by nerv0uslol he wanna close the topic cuz kids said bad comments.. hmm i think you got weak mind.. dnt open the topic and everything they said wont affect you.
when people watch a kz movie they xpect quality and creativity , the quality was very nice but some jumps are copy from anothers movies so what? you know that, so why this sould affect you? if you dont care with comments why you want to close the topic...
everything you said sound stupid to me.
but the beggining of your movie was really enjoyable
They aren't saying nothing ,this is why I go mad.Useless no-sense comments ,I think I say it maybe for 5th time..and also I says that I don't want my thread to be a spam thread ,I think you should understand me now.
One guy starts with the stupid comment like "the jumps are stolen" and then 2-3 like him posts the same comments and I'm totally agree with 2dex comments ,that the most of the people affect from the criticism of the admins and support 'em all the time.
Note :support 'em I'll be glad to hear a criticism ,but not no-sense sentences.
Yes I know ,the most of the jumps are old and I wanna say that I'm not watching movies and then go and try their tj-s to put them in my movie ,NO I just love to do trickjumps and I'm always searching in the maps but I just couldn't find so much new ones... I'm gonna say it again the most of my demos are old done before 5-6 months ,there are not only old demos in the movie... but anyway thanks for the attention.
Kunqui I'm not gonna say anything to you because its a pointless cause ,you just love to flame and to be flamed.
N1k1 ,It was more than enough ,thank you!
and also thanks for all the comments and feedback.
Originally posted by ndRWe only choose movies from famous moviemakers/jumpers? Stop kidding me, take a look at the movies releases.
Lolz, ked0, Hatari, niki, stuff_x, sKed, preZ, Immortal, HsOnAs, skai, Simen.alex, etc etc etc etc... Were these guys famous before we released their movies?
hey hey hey I'm famous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ
ok about the movie. I don't really like it. There're to many effect and I didn't like the song used too. :/
Don't want to say something about the tricks cuz everybody can see wich are copied and wich are not.
You are wrong gen4y I didn't tried to flame you.
I just don't understand why you removed the link while I visited this thread and reading your comments you said that you did that because you don't like that people post sensless comments without even rate the work that on this case ghostface and you put here.. just that. You have to understand what I feel visiting a thread to watch a movie and see a removed link and see you asking if some admin delete it..
About the movie... I know that you are a really good trickjumper player and I can understand totally the point that people maybe don't like it and write things like "OLD, RANDOM EASY EDIT" or whatever.. I personally liked your tricks (I'm talking about your demos not edit) Some cools new jumps and some knows ones with heavy weapons.
I don't know if they are copied or not because I see only the effort that you put to present demos for a 10min movie.
Talking about edit.. mmh I think that for that your movie isn't on the frontpage, as ndR said before on his post.. His edit wasn't his best one, not because he's a bad moviemaker, on the contrary, he's really good MM. but on this movie I felt that the songs that ghostface choise wasn't goods and don't fit with the theme of the edit... btw I didn't understand the theme that you choise for this movie..
I see that this was continuous random effects that don't fit with the movie.. Some copied ideas.. Like finish the movie 3 minutes before the end and keep watching demos (chrizzo's movie) Some Bronx_ ones.. but it's doesnt discredits the point that you said before.. His work was really good but not for a frontpage movie.. I hope you understand my point now and sorry If you didn't understand me what I mean on my last post..
Originally posted by KunquiYou are wrong gen4y I didn't tried to flame you.
I just don't understand why you removed the link while I visited this thread and reading your comments you said that you did that because you don't like that people post sensless comments without even rate the work that on this case ghostface and you put here.. just that. You have to understand what I feel visiting a thread to watch a movie and see a removed link and see you asking if some admin delete it..
About the movie... I know that you are a really good trickjumper player and I can understand totally the point that people maybe don't like it and write things like "OLD, RANDOM EASY EDIT" or whatever.. I personally liked your tricks (I'm talking about your demos not edit) Some cools new jumps and some knows ones with heavy weapons.
I don't know if they are copied or not because I see only the effort that you put to present demos for a 10min movie.
Talking about edit.. mmh I think that for that your movie isn't on the frontpage, as ndR said before on his post.. His edit wasn't his best one, not because he's a bad moviemaker, on the contrary, he's really good MM. but on this movie I felt that the songs that ghostface choise wasn't goods and don't fit with the theme of the edit... btw I didn't understand the theme that you choise for this movie..
I see that this was continuous random effects that don't fit with the movie.. Some copied ideas.. Like finish the movie 3 minutes before the end and keep watching demos (chrizzo's movie) Some Bronx_ ones.. but it's doesnt discredits the point that you said before.. His work was really good but not for a frontpage movie.. I hope you understand my point now and sorry If you didn't understand me what I mean on my last post..
Thank you man, no more to say.Didn't expect that from you and I'm really glad that you understand me too!I'm looking to you with other eyes, maybe you were just too rude with your post, but now the things are clear like a tear, thank you once again!
so basicly what you just did is thanked the guys with large texted walls who told you the same thing the guys with "meaningless kidddy" comments did.
Originally posted by tracey blastso basicly what you just did is thanked the guys with large texted walls who told you the same thing the guys with "meaningless kidddy" comments did.
no
Originally posted by gen4yI'll not going to permissible such no sense comments like thisOriginally posted by cĄhz0ralot of jumps are stolen from other movies like climax cave, brian the movie 3,the memories
did i said something wrong? i dont think so.
you knew the consequences of copying other peoples tricks(wich were found by them) and you still sended the jumps to gho5tface to put them in the movie.
so i dont think my comment was nonsense since i said the truth.
Originally posted by cĄhz0rOriginally posted by gen4yI'll not going to permissible such no sense comments like thisOriginally posted by cĄhz0ralot of jumps are stolen from other movies like climax cave, brian the movie 3,the memories
did i said something wrong? i dont think so.
you knew the consequences of copying other peoples tricks(wich were found by them) and you still sended the jumps to gho5tface to put them in the movie.
so i dont think my comment was nonsense since i said the truth.
Okay ,professor.
Originally posted by gizpoSeems like brian the movie 3 and lolz - i remember mix.
Is this a rate for a movie?No ofc, and because I don't want to see more non-sense comments like these, I want this thread to be closed!
I'm sorry.
jumps: 2/5 - old and copied.
edit: 2/5 - good quality, way too much effects.
thank you, hihi
haters gonna hate
you can thank your haters for one thing though, making many pages which made me watch the movie, because I rarely watch any more movies from this section nowadays.
Disliked a lot of the songs and really didn't feel the editing. Jumps were pretty hard, but yeah definitely noticed most of them being from other movies. Funny no one mentioned my movie, because I think I saw like 10 jumps from it. Glad you liked my movie bro.
Over-all decent movie, didn't have any true aces(uber, new trickjump blowing your mind). didn't fap/10