elegance , not
Originally posted by HeBTeMygood movie, but maybe over-used a bit ;). Actually gen4y just copied tricks, but not the original demos
thanks man.
Originally posted by wRath`oh snap man, I'm 1000 times better than you! my lj rec is like 257 and I can do synergy_x. U mad?
I've done all the trickjumps there is..
It's interesting to hear your estimate for yourself, that talks a lot for you.I bet you already have a roots in front of your computer, that talks good for you ,too.I wish you everything good in your real life (oh I mean computer life), I'm sure that if you have kids ,they will be so proud with their father, because he is a kz legend!
why dont you lock the god damn thread boomdll?
i had no real opinion about you before gen4y, but now, jesus! crazy kid who can't take criticism, people don't have to write a fucking book about what they didn't like and what they did like, it's up to them!
pretty much all of the jumps were old, but i still liked it actually. the edit was crazy, but i actually liked it haha. and about this movie not making it to the frontpage, duuudes! if you have made it a little harder for movies to reach the frontpage i'm happy, because it felt like every damn movie could got posted. if you haven't, watafuk? there's a lot of movies that has been on the frontpage that are awful, older jumps than in this movie and a lot easier as well.
copy can never bring bibo or brian
Originally posted by gen4yOriginally posted by HeBTeMygood movie, but maybe over-used a bit ;). Actually gen4y just copied tricks, but not the original demos
thanks man.Originally posted by wRath`oh snap man, I'm 1000 times better than you! my lj rec is like 257 and I can do synergy_x. U mad?
I've done all the trickjumps there is..
It's interesting to hear your estimate for yourself, that talks a lot for you.I bet you already have a roots in front of your computer, that talks good for you ,too.I wish you everything good in your real life (oh I mean computer life), I'm sure that if you have kids ,they will be so proud with their father, because he is a kz legend!
are you not aware that I haven't played kz or any other games except small internet ones in a year or so? I'm pretty sure my real life is greater than you would think lol. The fact that you didn't sense any sarcasm in my posts "talks a lot for you".
edit:
and btw, you say shit like "who the fuck are you?" etc, but still you have copied jumps from my movie. Not that it really matters though, because I believe good movies have some old hard jumps as well, but your movie seemed to only have those. I really don't know why I keep discussing with you, because I don't really give a shit what you think about me or anything. If you look back at my review I pretty much said you had a good movie.
wrath,you are mega pro :o,but btw where are your wr-s and ljr-s in xj?Ooor,maybe an uber movie? - no,cant see that too.
So please,look at yourself,before judging other people.
I think its a perfect time for a sensible admin to swoop in and lock the thread before the discussions get uglier....
Originally posted by 2Dexxwrath,you are mega pro :o,but btw where are your wr-s and ljr-s in xj?Ooor,maybe an uber movie? - no,cant see that too.
So please,look at yourself,before judging other people.
what are you talking about? I've had many movies out, if they are good or not is up to the viewer though. I haven't judged gen4y by his skills in kz at all, so don't see why you would say that. I'm done with kz and trickjumping, so being "pro" in some old ass game doesn't matter to me.
edit: just noticed gen4y actually believe my posts were serious. Don't they have irony in your country? wtf man
wrath <3 your last movie was uber, thanks.
I thinks its a perfect time for gen4y to realize that calling everyone a kid doesnt make you any better than those supposed kid.
btw 2Dexx wtf was that jezz
some members of theis community are simple sink holes driving it to the ground.
Originally posted by qewii had no real opinion about you before gen4y, but now, jesus! crazy kid who can't take criticism, people don't have to write a fucking book about what they didn't like and what they did like, it's up to them!
If you follow the comments you'll understand that I'm always telling that I appreciate every kind of criticism, I just don't want a non-sense comments, I'm not that good at English to explain what I feel about these comments, but I want you all to know that I don't want big reviews ,etc.I just want opinions, because I don't understand, if you like my movie with reading a comments such like "the jumps are old or copied".Because as you said you see clearly that the jumps are old, but you like 'em and the whole movie.I'm not a oracular to know what is hidden behind these comments.If you want to post a comment, one sentence is more than enough to tell what you think.
Originally posted by wRath`are you not aware that I haven't played kz or any other games except small internet ones in a year or so? I'm pretty sure my real life is greater than you would think lol. The fact that you didn't sense any sarcasm in my posts "talks a lot for you".
1.Ok everything start from my first post, because you don't understand my irony and start with posting such a comments as "u mad" ,this is why I start to be a little different with my post for you.
2.I'm really glad to hear that you have great real life, I'm 100% that your life isn't greater than mine, but if you think so it's just good for you, because you're enjoying your life.
3.And of course we have irony in our country, I tell you that when I see your second posts, I just start to act different against you.
4.Yes I know that you says, that my movie is good and I appreciate it.
P.S I think ,that this thread is more than spam thread, instead being a movie thread, so if you think to continue with the spam comments ,please some admin lock it.Thhhhank you.
My mistake,sorry.Just thought that you are serious :D
p.s: i wrote that yesterday at 3.30 in the morning,after a party so i was little drunk...
Originally posted by A3T!U$`I think its a perfect time for a sensible admin to swoop in and lock the thread before the discussions get uglier....
Kill BIll :D
Don't spam please.Rate the movie or don't write anything!
Ill try to do my best judging this movie for the jumps and edit and not to the fact that this thread turned out to a disaster :p
Jumps 4/5
I love your strafes :D
Altough i rather see a 3 minute long tjmovie with really hard and alot of creative originial jumps then a 10 minute movie with some booring and old jumps coz it takes off the edge of the nice jumps
Edit 5/5
Liked everything and it was the first movie in a long while that i watched to the end and enjoy
so basicly gj both :)
Okay, umm so, about the edit. It felt like you just wanted to use every effect there is making it a bit boring. There was no spesific theme your movie was built on.
Jumps, yeh well props on the jumps, they were hard but like most of the people here have said they were old. I'd care more about the movie if it had an originality and uniqueness in the jumps.
Last but definetly not least, you really need to proof read or let someone else write the English, spotted alot of typos and grammar mistakes in a movie where you rarely write anything to begin with. I understand this wasn't about your English skills but seeing bad English gives a big minus, gives the impression of lazyness and not caring for your work.
I dislike giving ratings to movies but if I had to I'd give it 6.5/10. 5 points for able to perform hard tjs 1.5 for knowing how to use effects for your movie.
Originally posted by gen4yOriginally posted by cĄhz0rOriginally posted by gen4yI'll not going to permissible such no sense comments like thisOriginally posted by cĄhz0ralot of jumps are stolen from other movies like climax cave, brian the movie 3,the memories
did i said something wrong? i dont think so.
you knew the consequences of copying other peoples tricks(wich were found by them) and you still sended the jumps to gho5tface to put them in the movie.
so i dont think my comment was nonsense since i said the truth.
Okay ,professor.
I`m glad that you agree with me.
I think boom.dll has nice hair.
From these wise words, I lock the thread.