elegance , not

Started by gen4y
08/06/2010 10:45
Read-Only
Page 4 of 6
Trolis10/06/2010 05:04

OMG wRath is that rlly you ;o

fuck my eye cant stop blinking after this movie again ;/

gen4y10/06/2010 08:19(edited 12/06/2010 08:16)

Originally posted by wRath`
haters gonna hate
you can thank your haters for one thing though, making many pages which made me watch the movie, because I rarely watch any more movies from this section nowadays.

Thank you "haters", because you make wRath` to come and watch my movie.

remake10/06/2010 10:12

Ehm, these "senseless" comments are peoples' opinions. Do I except everybody to write a long analysis to every single demorelease or maprelease? Ofcrouse people just tell whatever they like about things and only people that are moviemakers themselves, will write a 1000-line review for this.

So calm down and accept that these jumps in your movie are old as fuck.

gen4y10/06/2010 13:47(edited 10/06/2010 13:50)

Originally posted by remake
Ehm, these "senseless" comments are peoples' opinions. Do I except everybody to write a long analysis to every single demorelease or maprelease? Ofcrouse people just tell whatever they like about things and only people that are moviemakers themselves, will write a 1000-line review for this.

So calm down and accept that these jumps in your movie are old as fuck.

So the obvious is their opinion????? haha don't be mean dude, what opinion is to say "that the jumps are old or copied"? pAHAHHAHA you make me laugh with this comment lol.Opinion is to say that you don't like the movie because ,bla bla bla, this is criticism and I'll be glad to take such a comments.I'm lazy to explain to you ,things that you'll not understand because you're too "green" at this age.Or if you aren't kid ,its really bad for you.

And second ,not all the jumps are old, at least not all for me and not only.

uffo.10/06/2010 14:00(edited 10/06/2010 14:00)

Originally posted by gen4y
Originally posted by remake
Ehm, these "senseless" comments are peoples' opinions. Do I except everybody to write a long analysis to every single demorelease or maprelease? Ofcrouse people just tell whatever they like about things and only people that are moviemakers themselves, will write a 1000-line review for this.

So calm down and accept that these jumps in your movie are old as fuck.

So the obvious is their opinion????? haha don't be mean dude, what opinion is to say "that the jumps are old or copied"? pAHAHHAHA you make me laugh with this comment lol.Opinion is to say that you don't like the movie because ,bla bla bla, this is criticism and I'll be glad to take such a comments.I'm lazy to explain to you ,things that you'll not understand because you're too "green" at this age.Or if you aren't kid ,its really bad for you.

And second ,not all the jumps are old, at least not all for me and not only.

He didn't like your movie because the jumps were old. Is that so hard to understand, not green guy?

gen4y10/06/2010 14:03

Originally posted by uffo.
Originally posted by gen4y
Originally posted by remake
Ehm, these "senseless" comments are peoples' opinions. Do I except everybody to write a long analysis to every single demorelease or maprelease? Ofcrouse people just tell whatever they like about things and only people that are moviemakers themselves, will write a 1000-line review for this.

So calm down and accept that these jumps in your movie are old as fuck.

So the obvious is their opinion????? haha don't be mean dude, what opinion is to say "that the jumps are old or copied"? pAHAHHAHA you make me laugh with this comment lol.Opinion is to say that you don't like the movie because ,bla bla bla, this is criticism and I'll be glad to take such a comments.I'm lazy to explain to you ,things that you'll not understand because you're too "green" at this age.Or if you aren't kid ,its really bad for you.

And second ,not all the jumps are old, at least not all for me and not only.

He didn't like your movie because the jumps were old. Is that so hard to understand, not green guy?

Yes ,no one will understand if someone say comments in a row like :
1.The jumps are old
2.The jumps are copied
3.I agree with the guys
4.Seems like you stole almost all the jumps
5.The jumps are old and copied

WHAT RATING IS THIS FUCK FOR SAKE.LOL

wRath` mapper10/06/2010 20:38

Originally posted by gen4y
Originally posted by uffo.
Originally posted by gen4y
Originally posted by remake
Ehm, these "senseless" comments are peoples' opinions. Do I except everybody to write a long analysis to every single demorelease or maprelease? Ofcrouse people just tell whatever they like about things and only people that are moviemakers themselves, will write a 1000-line review for this.

So calm down and accept that these jumps in your movie are old as fuck.

So the obvious is their opinion????? haha don't be mean dude, what opinion is to say "that the jumps are old or copied"? pAHAHHAHA you make me laugh with this comment lol.Opinion is to say that you don't like the movie because ,bla bla bla, this is criticism and I'll be glad to take such a comments.I'm lazy to explain to you ,things that you'll not understand because you're too "green" at this age.Or if you aren't kid ,its really bad for you.

And second ,not all the jumps are old, at least not all for me and not only.

He didn't like your movie because the jumps were old. Is that so hard to understand, not green guy?

Yes ,no one will understand if someone say comments in a row like :
1.The jumps are old
2.The jumps are copied
3.I agree with the guys
4.Seems like you stole almost all the jumps
5.The jumps are old and copied

WHAT RATING IS THIS FUCK FOR SAKE.LOL


u mad?

vilaca-10/06/2010 21:02(edited 10/06/2010 21:05)

yeah fuck for sake.

stupid green people. go blue go avatar (this was a bad joke, sorry)

this kzrage of yours would do nice at "kz rage comics by daza" ;)

Gargoyle10/06/2010 21:14

Originally posted by wRath`
Originally posted by gen4y
Originally posted by uffo.
Originally posted by gen4y
Originally posted by remake
Ehm, these "senseless" comments are peoples' opinions. Do I except everybody to write a long analysis to every single demorelease or maprelease? Ofcrouse people just tell whatever they like about things and only people that are moviemakers themselves, will write a 1000-line review for this.

So calm down and accept that these jumps in your movie are old as fuck.

So the obvious is their opinion????? haha don't be mean dude, what opinion is to say "that the jumps are old or copied"? pAHAHHAHA you make me laugh with this comment lol.Opinion is to say that you don't like the movie because ,bla bla bla, this is criticism and I'll be glad to take such a comments.I'm lazy to explain to you ,things that you'll not understand because you're too "green" at this age.Or if you aren't kid ,its really bad for you.

And second ,not all the jumps are old, at least not all for me and not only.

He didn't like your movie because the jumps were old. Is that so hard to understand, not green guy?

Yes ,no one will understand if someone say comments in a row like :
1.The jumps are old
2.The jumps are copied
3.I agree with the guys
4.Seems like you stole almost all the jumps
5.The jumps are old and copied

WHAT RATING IS THIS FUCK FOR SAKE.LOL


u mad?


This is why I love XJ forums, btw wrath, no he's not mad he's ROARING WITH ENTHUSIASM!

:)

A3TIUS10/06/2010 21:35

Okay time for another Movie Review :)

DEMOS : 10/10...I judged based on the lvl of tj-ing and not whether it was old/ over-used/ stolen [really a weird term for the context]. I don't think the period of recording a tj should be a yard-stick for grading a particular tj.I'd like point out that u say his tj's are copied from gr8 movies and gr8 tj-ers from all over the world, don't u ppl think he deserves a credit mastering all those uber difficult moves...Give it a calm thought guys...

EDIT : 6/10...pretty average edit imo. I have seen probably every movie of Gho5tface and I don't think its one of his best. I think Gho5tface himself would agree here with me. The movie gives me a feel that he started the movie with gr8 motivation and enthusiasm but gradually lost interest in that, cuz as the movie proceeds the editing becomes more and more random.
The colors didn't go well with the theme/ title of the movie and so did the songs. The songs were nice, but individually and that too for mini-movies. Although I do think the songs got better with time. The effects used were nice but were too random to get appreciated.

Overall, I think this movie is decent, even if not a Front-page material still deserves to be in your personal kz Movie Collection :up:

OFF TOPIC for gen4y :

Don't take it personal, but I don't think you acted mature enough in this particular thread. Pulling out the links was simply immature of ya. Ppl post their movies here to get honest un-biased opinions. Sometimes even get flamed, but don't you think this is what sometimes brks the monotony of boring and serious movie reviews. U being the mature amongst the kidz should have taken it sportingly and moved on...

Moreover, u have been in XJ long enough to know the mindset of the kidz out here. Didn't it occur to ya that if you release a movie with tj's in it that were seen in gr8 front-page movies already, it'd get flamed. Cuz its kinda hard to believe that you did the tj's originally in the first place even if its true...

I think, Gho5tface acted way more maturely than you here. Try to implement his way of perception and u'd start having fun even amongst all this non-sense flaming. Not to mention gaining a friend or 2 amongst the kids...

PS : I don't have anything personal with anyone. I hardly know anyone of you personally or kz-ically (coined a new term here :P ). I just expressed what I felt and sincerely didn't intend any disrespect or offence whatsoever..

Dacca10/06/2010 22:54

stop writing in italics

A3TIUS11/06/2010 00:05

^ Ignored

gen4y11/06/2010 00:09(edited 11/06/2010 00:10)

Thank you for the great review A3T!U$`.And yes I agree that my reaction wasn't mature, but I'm learning many things from my mistakes!


P.S - To wRath` : I'm not mad, but you have a strange illness, start to use some medical treatments for your haughtiness.

Originally posted by wRath`
haters gonna hate
you can thank your haters for one thing though, making many pages which made me watch the movie, because I rarely watch any more movies from this section nowadays.

lol who are you,wtf you make me laugh so hard, there is no way to be mad for your words. :)

wRath` mapper11/06/2010 00:41

Originally posted by gen4y
Thank you for the great review A3T!U$`.And yes I agree that my reaction wasn't mature, but I'm learning many things from my mistakes!


P.S - To wRath` : I'm not mad, but you have a strange illness, start to use some medical treatments for your haughtiness.

Originally posted by wRath`
haters gonna hate
you can thank your haters for one thing though, making many pages which made me watch the movie, because I rarely watch any more movies from this section nowadays.

lol who are you,wtf you make me laugh so hard, there is no way to be mad for your words. :)


http://healium.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

I'm the kz-god man, nice to meet you.

;)

Dacca11/06/2010 01:15

Originally posted by A3T!U$`
^ Ignored


writing in bold italics is even worse.

Trolis11/06/2010 01:42

xDD ^^ lol

osvetN1k11/06/2010 02:49(edited 11/06/2010 02:52)

Originally posted by Dacca
stop writing in italics


who da fuck are u to tell him that?

thing that matters is content ...

gen4y11/06/2010 08:17

Please stay on topic!




P.S - wRath` you're nothing, hahahah.

boom.dll11/06/2010 09:08

oh shit! trickjumper bitch fight!
everyone hide! :o

theddy11/06/2010 10:54

Stop it guys. thats enough ..

Page 4 of 6