elegance , not

Started by gen4y
08/06/2010 10:45
Read-Only
Page 5 of 6
Pqst`11/06/2010 12:24

Originally posted by gen4y
Originally posted by FoF
Feels like jumps are stolen from other movies.

I have done 90% of the jumps before 4-5-6 months ,thanks.

and?

$iw11/06/2010 13:01(edited 11/06/2010 13:02)

Originally posted by boom.dll
oh shit! trickjumper bitch fight!
everyone hide! :o

Is it safe to come out now?

kunqui11/06/2010 13:56

Originally posted by $iw
Originally posted by boom.dll
oh shit! trickjumper bitch fight!
everyone hide! :o

Is it safe to come out now?


Yeahh! Oh wait I aint trickjumper. -.-

IceVip11/06/2010 14:27

nice spam thread <3

dqx11/06/2010 15:18

this movie rox. perfect. noway, don't flame and please shutTf. u

gen4y11/06/2010 15:21

thank you!

FoF mapper11/06/2010 16:09(edited 11/06/2010 16:09)

Originally posted by gen4y
Originally posted by FoF
Feels like jumps are stolen from other movies.
I have done 90% of the jumps before 4-5-6 months ,thanks
You are welcome, but we cannot know this, even if you've done them before. I have zero emotions against this movie. It's just that it's boring sometimes to watch same jumps again and again.

others are improved with heavier weapons which nobody has done till now ,or I haven't seen them.

gen4y
The problem is that the actual jumps stays the same, they don't become new jumps.

remake11/06/2010 16:33

Originally posted by dqx
this movie rox. perfect

Originally posted by gen4y
thank you!

ROFL, "I don't like this movie because jumps are old" isn't an opinion but "this movie rox, perfect" is, so you even thank him for that?

$iw11/06/2010 18:55

Originally posted by Kunqui
Originally posted by $iw
Originally posted by boom.dll
oh shit! trickjumper bitch fight!
everyone hide! :o

Is it safe to come out now?


Yeahh! Oh wait I aint trickjumper. -.-

Ehm, I didn't ask you as far as I know.

kunqui11/06/2010 19:26

Originally posted by $iw
Originally posted by Kunqui
Originally posted by $iw
Originally posted by boom.dll
oh shit! trickjumper bitch fight!
everyone hide! :o

Is it safe to come out now?


Yeahh! Oh wait I aint trickjumper. -.-

Ehm, I didn't ask you as far as I know.


Wow, offensive slowmo boy!

Trolis11/06/2010 20:12

xDD dont remember, he can turn to a beast ;O

$iw11/06/2010 20:49

You really hurt my feelings there, mr Kunqui

A3TIUS11/06/2010 21:10

Originally posted by FoF

others are improved with heavier weapons which nobody has done till now ,or I haven't seen them.

gen4y
The problem is that the actual jumps stays the same, they don't become new jumps.


So, that means if I sumhow manage to squeeze in a new tj in any map, even with scout or usp/knife, the jump gets my name i.e A3T!U$ Jump :P...even if gets pwned by sumone else by an awp...

HeBTeMy11/06/2010 21:17

good movie, but maybe over-used a bit ;). Actually gen4y just copied tricks, but not the original demos

wRath` mapper11/06/2010 22:39(edited 11/06/2010 22:39)

Originally posted by gen4y
Please stay on topic!




P.S - wRath` you're nothing, hahahah.


oh snap man, I'm 1000 times better than you! my lj rec is like 257 and I can do synergy_x. U mad?
I've done all the trickjumps there is..


seriously though, you are quite the trollbait.
PS: lay off that dictionary

kaynerecord holder11/06/2010 22:43

sup wRath? wut map did u do for the hammer behind your nick?

Trolis11/06/2010 22:47

Originally posted by kayne
sup wRath? wut map did u do for the hammer behind your nick?

kz_kzsca_oasis don't you think?

wRath` mapper11/06/2010 22:48

kz_kzsca_oasis, my first map

boom.dll11/06/2010 22:51(edited 11/06/2010 22:51)

weird jumps on that map imo! + the mapper is homo! :D


PS: $iw you can come out now. everything is ok babe :]

wRath` mapper11/06/2010 23:03

Originally posted by boom.dll
weird jumps on that map imo! + the mapper is homo! :D


PS: $iw you can come out now. everything is ok babe :]


appreciate it

Page 5 of 6