Improvements-
gj lagster u just have been pwned form guy that is in the kz scene since 1 year :)
I use the word 'fuck' and I am being threatened?
I really thought you juleeeh, after kz-league and from what I used to know of you, you'd have better points that "You arn't clear" I started the thread and pointed out VARIOUS times it is here for discussion why does boom.dll understand the concept of the thread and you don't?
I get great responses from members (excluding koukouz) and yet I'm still being baited and shot down by both of you, I have nothing against you AEITUS but XJ the best gaming community in the world, keep trying to convince yourself man, how many people need to agree with my statements before I stop getting shot at?
Your arguments are all the same, you've said 10 times I am not clear in my suggestions juleeeh, maybe you just don't understand them because the ideas are there for discussion and both chrizzo and boom are some how able to get the idea out of them, why can't you?
Get off me and stop threatening me, I am trying to help and I'm getting treated like kayne, f**king hopeless, one more chance. What am I doing wrong? I am arguing because people keep accusing me of trolling and flaming when its SO clear that I am not, if you CAN'T understand why I am angry then you shouldn't even be posting here, its just upsetting that no one even listens.
Sidenote: You shut down my idea of a league juleeeh and say prochallenge should be used as an idea again, read my post, what did I say about prochallenge? AND explain to me how the tool is the forums, cause when I was banned I had no access AETIUS.. ?
Far out.
Every single time i log in, and thats EVERY single fucking time i see nothing but you dumb cunts putting down ideas for improvement, its fine if you kids want to stick to you little patches of the so called kz heaven, but fuck, Jesus Christ, its been how many years you idiots wont accept other peoples idea's and suggestions?
You know what is is? Its that little fucking bit of arrogance everyone of you dumb cunts seems to have tattooed in the fucking skull, here we have an honest Australia KZ player contributing to an open community, yet his ideas and suggestions are FUCKING SHUTDOWN, and why? Due to the fact that he isn't 'one of you'.
Well done ndR for making a kz movie that's the worst piece of fucking shit i have ever seen, posting it on the movie vault, and calling it the most amazing thing in the world, well done juleeh for sucking some dick and grabbing your admin on an oh so insignificant website, sick man real sick, ive had enough of you selfish idiots who cannot COMPREHEND a new idea into the community.
Please pull your dicks out of your ears, and learn to appreciate a good idea.
/burn faggots.
we could still keep this at a decent level of respect... not that you're disrespecting lagster... but try and be more "gentle" in your approaches to make yourself understood...
juleeeh has a point there, you do make statements and kinda "pick" on the admins, but i see what your trying to say, and what your points are. the idea is that everything you said, even if i do agree with it, still can't be done over night... and you have to agree with me on this...
it takes time to implement new things, and also... i don't understand why you people keep complaining about the admins?! what is your problem with them?! first, there's not enough admins, then there's too many of them, and if that isn't enough... they don't do their jobs... instead of complaining about the admins, try doing something yourselves... see how that works out...
but of course no one is willing to do something on this website without anything in return... there's only a handful of people who actually try to _DO_ something instead of _SAYING_ something all the time...
And please try to calm yourself :* This rant will lead to nowhere and you know it..........
unable to stay calm when I have to show respect but get torn apart when I am trying to help.
Sorry its just ridiculous, who would of thought I would post trying to help and get shut the fuck down.
We do not wish to shut you down, but our to-do list is big atm, your suggestions may be noted even if we havent made much effort yet to create them.
Sorry to mention this for probably the fourth time, but it is kind of true, that suggestions should be detailed, hopefully easy to get across. That is my opinon atleast, and this is a discussion thread. Maybe we could have a chat on steam, including boom. I'm sure that would solve some of this.
Originally posted by boom.dllwe could still keep this at a decent level of respect... not that you're disrespecting lagster... but try and be more "gentle" in your approaches to make yourself understood...
i've seen quite a few ppl trying to make some changes this "gentle" way, but they're simply ignored/non answered. what im trying to say is that if you try the normal easy way u just remain unheard etc. lagster just expresses his opinion directly, not careing if he'll get banned or not. either way he's 100% right. i've read the whole shit's loads of wall texts on this thread,aswell as the "?" thread in public offtopic and couldnt agree more tbh.
finally, someone that understands. There is hope yet...
Originally posted by LAGSTERRrRkz[a]
I use the word 'fuck' and I am being threatened?
No, you are not being threatened. You are being asked to watch your language. If you are angry, keep the outbursts to yourself. You dont have to paraphrase every single angry outbursts out in the XJ forums. If you have anything constructive to say, you can always do it the decent way. You dont have to do the name-calling thing just to make yourself heard. And ya, as per your suggestions (or rather angry accusations), the admins turn a deaf year to your suggestions. Then why do you think the admins even care to visit your thread and post their replies to satisfy you. Think about it with a calm head. Cuz remember, ANGER is just one letter short of DANGER...
Originally posted by LAGSTERRrRkz[a]
I get great responses from members (excluding koukouz) and yet I'm still being baited and shot down by both of you, I have nothing against you AEITUS but XJ the best gaming community in the world, keep trying to convince yourself man, how many people need to agree with my statements before I stop getting shot at?
All fingers of the hand are not the same. So you cant always expect each and every member to support your views. Just like you even they have the right to express their free opinions. If you dont like koukouz's view why do you even care to reply him back. Simple ignore him. At least it'd sabotage all chances of an useless flamewar.
You seriously need to go through my post again there. Or at least brush up your grammar a bit. I said :
I think over the years XJ has matured and grown into a professional community and no doubt in near future it'd become one of the best gaming communities all over the world.
Point to be noted is It isn't the best right now and Its going to be one of the best if not the best
And also, I need not convince myself of the above statement I made. I am pretty much (in fact more than enough) convinced. And dont get me wrong, I supported your views and that's why I cared to post in this thread. And I pointed out your indecent language cuz I dont wanna see you getting banned again, specially ppl like you who care and take the pain to make my dream come true. Its a different matter, still..personally, am against the policy of banning. If you got friends in the crew, you can confirm as to what my posts were in the Admin Discussion Forums. However, it was not a threat but a friendly advice so that you can continue coming up with good suggestions
Originally posted by LAGSTERRrRkz[a]
AND explain to me how the tool is the forums, cause when I was banned I had no access AETIUS.. ?
Your ban shows your dislike for the community. And I dont think "banned" guys should be allowed to access the forums and give their suggestions. If you were that concerned about the community you wouldn't have got yourself banned in the first place. Think about it
Peace !!
PS : You still manage to elude the 1st 2 questions of mine in my earlier posts, regarding the solutions you propose to your corresponding complaints. I am awating some innovative and solid solutions there from you. Dont disappoint me :)
Seems like this thread is getting way too off hand, when in the beginning i liked reading the posts and seeing what people wanna see improved.
But now, clean up the fucking act. Stop acting immature and shouting at people (this is not pointing a single person out). Nothing is gonna get done when people just continue to insult each other. Maybe your not trying to insult anybody lagster, but by the way you keep saying things, it's hard to say that your not trying to insult people. I don't care if people curse to get their point across. But there is a line that you can cross, and you're right on the edge.
Just remember, all the admins and i mean all the admins, try and try to make this a much better community. We do a lot of stuff that the community can not see, but i really do enjoy people giving criticism, i love it. But when the line is crossed, it's crossed there's no going back. Once you start "flaming" that's it.
LOL
Originally posted by A3T!U$`None of the idealistic visionaries care to earn your respect. And sooner or later, XJ is going to be one of the best gaming communities in the world :)
And you irrelevant mention of Vee in your previous post is quite contrary to your views in this post
Okey I lol'd pretty damn hard at this. Just by thinking that XJ ever even will be close to be on of the best gaming communitys in the world is just ridiculous.
Glad that I was able to make u lol :)
And whether or not it'd come true only time would reveal..No use pondering over a silly comment, right ??
Originally posted by LAGSTERRrRkz[a]
LOL
Glad to see your still taking this thread as a joke. That just goes to show everyone that you had very little intention for this thread. I liked it in the beginning, but now it's just you getting mad at what other people say. Since you obviously don't care too much about what other people are saying now.
Closed.