[TUTORIAL] Render settings for an amazing qua

10/11/2010 23:30
Page 5 of 5
BLuex28/01/2011 01:38

Originally posted by Unlike
Can anyone tell me best graphic 3D settings for better quality? (Nvidia)

http://vimeo.com/8811952

plowed03/04/2011 21:34

when I press Legion.bat it starts automatically encoding
(I cant press N like in the tutorial)

After this, there are 2 files ( http://img856.imageshack.us/i/unbenannthr.png/ ) which one is for yt?
Is there a way to have a choise between a yt video or a download video how it is in the tutorial?

The encoding part takes over 2 hours for an 2 minutes video but I want only the one for youtube. I guess it saves much time when there are only 1 file is to create.

(sry, my english is shitty)

mJauZ^05/04/2011 13:20

Originally posted by plowed
when I press Legion.bat it starts automatically encoding
(I cant press N like in the tutorial)

After this, there are 2 files ( http://img856.imageshack.us/i/unbenannthr.png/ ) which one is for yt?
Is there a way to have a choise between a yt video or a download video how it is in the tutorial?

The encoding part takes over 2 hours for an 2 minutes video but I want only the one for youtube. I guess it saves much time when there are only 1 file is to create.

(sry, my english is shitty)

Both are suitable for youtube , its your choise :).I would go with xvid tho.

Brummbär11/04/2011 13:34

nice ...

Asker11/07/2011 19:53

I cannot get this to work.

When I open up Legion 1.5.0 and press n 3 times it just shuts down, creates the Movie_2D folder, but there will be no video inside.

I followed the steps exactly like in video, and I'm using Windows 7.

CamelCloudrecord holder11/07/2011 20:15

Originally posted by plowed
when I press Legion.bat it starts automatically encoding
(I cant press N like in the tutorial)

After this, there are 2 files ( http://img856.imageshack.us/i/unbenannthr.png/ ) which one is for yt?
Is there a way to have a choise between a yt video or a download video how it is in the tutorial?

The encoding part takes over 2 hours for an 2 minutes video but I want only the one for youtube. I guess it saves much time when there are only 1 file is to create.

(sry, my english is shitty)


X264 has a chance of not being able to upload on YouTube.

d0tx12/07/2011 02:42(edited 12/07/2011 02:45)

xvid = youtube
x264 = download

zythH^ moviemaker12/07/2011 10:16

Use Xenconder now please... Is easier than Legion now.

V0ncH...13/07/2011 14:22(edited 13/07/2011 14:23)

uncompressed is best, lagarith usually lags

lori18/07/2011 13:53

how to max out my graphic card ... ?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #218/07/2011 14:42

Originally posted by lori
how to max out my graphic card ... ?

You can find plenty of guides on the internet, Google is your friend

lori19/07/2011 15:21

Thanks, and one more question when i max out my graphic card my in game fps is 75 ... so that means that i have real fps 75 just like the refresh rate of the monitor (ex. 75 hertz ) ? Or its just something else ?

FoF mapper19/07/2011 17:12

Originally posted by lori
Thanks, and one more question when i max out my graphic card my in game fps is 75 ... so that means that i have real fps 75 just like the refresh rate of the monitor (ex. 75 hertz ) ? Or its just something else ?

it means that your pc can handle up to 75 frames per second at the real time. It doesn't matter when you capture images with HLAE since it will proceed each frame individually and doesn't work in a real time.

lori20/07/2011 14:26

Thanks FoF , so now for ingame playing i need to turn back my graphic card settings to get 100 fps , but somehow with 75 fps i have feeling like developer and its harder to play.

Balcer21/07/2011 16:41(edited 21/07/2011 16:41)

turn off vsync "vertical sync" in graphic settings

Mr Alex10/02/2012 14:16

Awesome tutorial!

Here is my result! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQIAnZHJ5MI&list=UUVSk2GpcukWDz8U4J-zeEqw&index=1&feature=plcp

Page 5 of 5

Please log in to post replies.