novice = heL^_x ?
Ok, for the record I don't care if he is or if I look retarded for making this thread. But this was pretty creepy and interesting.
1. Same map tastes? kz_kzdk_stones, big improvement - would anyone other than heL really try this? kz_kzse_aztectemple, heL had this before. heL had risk_factory aswell. And there's another map heL had that novice has submitted which I won't say until release happens. He did a few random maps also, just to throw us off? Hmm..
-edit- Also http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.1199, he took lavacliff from himself?
2. Similar style? I haven't compared both styles side-by-side but I'm pretty sure they are very similar, really smooth like butter.
3. Not social, never posts etc? Link to novice's profile: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.68042 - as you can see, he has 0 chatbox/comment/forum posts and only 137 visits to the website (see below)
4. 137 visits to website? Is it because he has "a life", or is it because he doesn't want to risk his proxy fucking up? I don't know, you be the judge. Also his only XJ friend is MepH, FROM FRANCE! Coincidence? I think not. Plus we see heL posting randomly and on the website from time to time.
5. Doesn't speak Finnish? Nobody from Finland knows him? Look at this interesting chat I had with shNz:
8:01 PM - shnz INSILIO.org / FDP!: KELTA SAID
8:01 PM - shnz INSILIO.org / FDP!: he seen him on pub
8:01 PM - shnz INSILIO.org / FDP!: and he couldnt speak
8:01 PM - shnz INSILIO.org / FDP!: finish
8:01 PM - shnz INSILIO.org / FDP!: his answears were only
8:01 PM - shnz INSILIO.org / FDP!: ":D"
8:01 PM - shnz INSILIO.org / FDP!: and "j"
8:01 PM - shnz INSILIO.org / FDP!: and kelta was asking him
8:01 PM - shnz INSILIO.org / FDP!: many things
8:01 PM - shnz INSILIO.org / FDP!: :D
Also I saw novice in the PhooGi server once, and heL was seen playing there a few times before. He didn't talk much.
Well there's probably some other stuff that's fishy that I forgot to mention. By the way I'm not alone on this, alot of other people think the same.
If anyone has some solid proof that it's not heL, post?
P.S - heL is the man, so this isn't an insult thread or anything like that, I was just mildly interested by all the coincidences.
Also special thanks to KELTA for sparking my interest in this and shNz.
I agree..
eDark should compare novice to heL like he did with elfeNs streetbl0ck!
yeah i agree with pizza^. heL is the god of kz and i have nothin against heL, but this is kinda obvious to see in my opinion and im happy that pizza made this thread. ive talked about this to omilo and with some finnish jumpers long time ago.. i saw it like 1 year ago when novice did his first demo and i was after demo. "This must be heL".
Yea its very suspicious, he cames literally from nowhere, beating maps that heL had with many seconds, and like pizza said, only hel would even try them, because he's just uber there?
Also novice has no registration in kzmaps-finland.net, wich is kinda strange too.
Originally posted by shnzAlso novice has no registration in kzmaps-finland.net, wich is kinda strange too.
didnt he register on kzfi like 5min after his "first" WR here? =o i remember
i actually remember novice being fairly personable in phoogi before. as in, "gj for your wrs" reply " ty =)"
compared to hel, that is quite nice.
lastly, i got the feeling meph added a lot of people on xj friends when it came out
could't find him. :o im not sure but there is only 1 post about novice by acore "admin" "who is novice :o?" im not sure mby het got reg on kzfi
I had no idea a proxy could change country on your computer.
It changes your IP, and if you have a IP from Finland you're going to have a Finland flag on here?
Too many "coincidences" imo. Lets make him to speak in fin here! :D
lol. someone could just translate for him :/
who, finish guys doesnt even know him. plus traslators are shit
or what about he talk in ventrilo with kelta???
TROLLS
Serious bussiness, do you guys think that somebody who was banned because do childish stuff will act like a mature guy and do right things? just saying
he's got a point..
The IP from Finland is most likely not a proxy.
Also, just because "no-one" knows you from your country, it dosen't necessarily mean anything.
name 1 kreedzer that is (or was) not known by people of his own country when he took wrs -.-
Originally posted by kayneor what about he talk in ventrilo with kelta???
+1
Nice thread, novice = not heL. He is Finnish.
Novice might not appear in the kzfi top nor is he too active in the scene nowadays but in the late 2008-2009 he was often seen in the releases of kzfi with excellent times. He also had a few world records with his previous nick.
He is a very good jumper, if he would actively record I'm positive that he could take all the records as I personally have seen his skills,
I know almost every Finnish climber and I can say that there are many good ones who don't record. Some do but keep the demos for themselves and plan to release them all in a bunch, some never.
But we will take over the top one recorder country spot on the Record rankings list soon... Just wait and see.
Originally posted by Memoriesname 1 kreedzer that is (or was) not known by people of his own country when he took wrs -.-
mjuuh, KeltA
Originally posted by JondeNice thread, novice = not heL. He is Finnish.
Novice might not appear in the kzfi top nor is he too active in the scene nowadays but in the late 2008-2009 he was often seen in the releases of kzfi with excellent times. He also had a few world records with his previous nick.
mjuuh, KeltA
Would you be so kind to say what that nick was? This thread made me really curiuos, though i dont think that novice is heL. The difference in style is easyly noticable for me.