novice = heL^_x ?

02/12/2010 02:33
Read-Only
Page 4 of 5
pLaguE^03/12/2010 00:49

pizza^ = brian case closed

doxerman03/12/2010 06:34

sometimes i think pizz might be brian. cuz they both get the similar style . hahahahha

Charly.0s03/12/2010 10:52

Originally posted by pruno
Well if you say that novice is hel.. why don't you check kz_underblock_ez Pqst`08:28.28 ? Compare it with kkz.. and you'll see something interesting :)


hehe :D

beuhnoix03/12/2010 11:15

Poeple're just wierd.. Clear that heL doesn't care anymore about kz..

kyser03/12/2010 13:09(edited 03/12/2010 13:09)

Originally posted by _Lolz
Poeple're just wierd.. Clear that heL doesn't care anymore about kz..

that would be a good reason to make stupid things like recording demos with other nick/flag, and if he get busted, he wouldnt matter...

but still.. i dont get it.. still waiting for novice's reply.

kaynerecord holder03/12/2010 19:17

Originally posted by kyser
Originally posted by _Lolz
Poeple're just wierd.. Clear that heL doesn't care anymore about kz..

that would be a good reason to make stupid things like recording demos with other nick/flag, and if he get busted, he wouldnt matter...

but still.. i dont get it.. still waiting for novice's reply.

hes not gonna break and make his first post, WONT HAPPEN!!!

kunqui03/12/2010 20:14(edited 03/12/2010 20:15)

Originally posted by A3TIUS
[blockquote]Well if you say that novice is hel.. why don't you check kz_underblock_ez Pqst`08:28.28 ? Compare it with kkz.. and you'll see something interesting [/blockquote]

Why do you think the demo hasn't been checked already ?? And I think it was established that you are wrong. If you got solid proof then plz be kind enough to share with us and I promise we'd look into the matter seriously. Until then I'd request you to check yourself posting useless and baseless comments


I've a challange for you admins.
I'll be responsible of this suspicion.
I suspect that koukouz made a demo for Pqst´...Like I don't know how this system works. I know who can handle this situation: eDark.
He's really able to detect such a things like commands used on a filedemo (at least Sensitivity). I propose check Pqst demo and all koukouz demos released in 10-10-2010...
Thanks in advance...
I'm sorry if its not the place for discuss this situation.. If you want to I can move this post at "The Chopping Block" forum.

See ya and gL koukouz :D

StarWars*103/12/2010 20:17

guys.... just 1 thing : kz_kzdk_stones novice and kz_hopez_hel or facility by hel ... you can CLEARLY see that novice and hel have the same sensitivity, they press the start button same way and they are GOD! hel pro 4 ever!

ndR moviemaker Tournament #203/12/2010 20:24

[blockquote]I've a challange for you admins.
I'll be responsible of this suspicion.
I suspect that koukouz made a demo for Pqst´...Like I don't know how this system works. I know who can handle this situation: eDark.
He's really able to detect such a things like commands used on a filedemo (at least Sensitivity). I propose check Pqst demo and all koukouz demos released in 10-10-2010...
Thanks in advance...
I'm sorry if its not the place for discuss this situation.. If you want to I can move this post at "The Chopping Block" forum.

See ya and gL koukouz :D
[/blockquote]

This was checked by eDark already and it appeared that it was not koukouz.

kyser03/12/2010 20:24(edited 03/12/2010 20:25)

well, i think if u watch hel's demo in kz kzse aztectemple and novice's demo in the same map, can be a good way to see if their styles are similar/same, or not..i will do it later... also in kz kzdk stones..

StarWars*103/12/2010 20:40

and one more thing... ndR you must know : when was hel^_x banned? because I studied novice's profile... he created it 1 year ago. And i think that 1 year ago hel was banned... And 1 more thing : if u find out that novice is hel^_x dont ban him)) he's my favourite jumper. he and zhady : best kreedzers) I would rather be banned than hel ))

ndR moviemaker Tournament #203/12/2010 20:57

HeL^_x is a good friend, I know him for years; I just had a talk with novice and I'm sure he's not HeL^_x.
He also had a talk with keltA in finnish, even if kelta keeps thinking he's someone from kzfi with another nick.

StarWars*103/12/2010 21:03

yeah...i'm a lil bit disappointed :) I was waiting for a spectacular heL^_x comeback ... but not this time ) this time for zhady))

omilo03/12/2010 21:46

I got the guys together in chat, there were 4-5 finns together with novice in chat, and they talked finnish. Could be google translate ofc, but to me it didn't look like it. I don't understand any finnish though so I guess that doesn't count for much ^^.

nucLeaR03/12/2010 21:51

I thought all scandianvian langauges are the same. Guess that there are more no-vouls languages than I could've imagined !

TawNY03/12/2010 23:50

Interesting!! But it seems that Hel wouldn´t have any needs to switch his name ,etc.... He wasn´t banned, etc.
Let´s just face it...novice is hel´s twin brother ;D they got their parents geek DNA :D

gizpo_O04/12/2010 00:28

If novice if only novice, he must be proud of himself when ppl thinks he is hel, lol! Go go novice, don't ever tell us who you are, that's uber!

zhady Tournament #204/12/2010 12:51(edited 04/12/2010 12:56)

It's funny how this thread was started by an american... If we break down all the evidence they will most likely be linked to the american government.

3T04/12/2010 14:14

ask novice and hel go to xj ser.

fizik04/12/2010 16:20

Moved to the chopping block since it's more accusations of forms of cheating in here. Anyways,I guess as long as this thread remains without flame it won't be closed.

Page 4 of 5