novice = heL^_x ?

02/12/2010 02:33
Read-Only
Page 3 of 5
tomB02/12/2010 16:03

Originally posted by chrizZo
I sometimes think I am heL

HAHAH

btw hel isn't banned, so i can't get why he would be novice

Juice02/12/2010 16:51

he's too smooth for hel :)

StarWars*102/12/2010 17:09

the only thing i really dont understand is : his friend is MepH; i wouldnt think that novice =hel if not this fact.... suspicious:) ! NICE ONE pizza^. It seems that you are not just a pizza ^_^

SUBWAYZ02/12/2010 17:25(edited 02/12/2010 18:39)

Member 69926
Posts: 1 congrats.

Warned:
This post was unnecessary and possibly provoking.

StarWars*102/12/2010 17:47

:)) nice discovery subwayz) but lets talk not about me,

Cola^02/12/2010 18:00(edited 04/12/2010 11:11)

Old rumor.. Someone should solve this. "who is the novice, is he even finnish?" get him in ventrilo with kelta :)

edit: btw when i heard this rumor first time, kelta told me chrizzo and some others figured this some how.. btw novices first wr came few months after hel was banned??

skR'02/12/2010 18:13

Originally posted by StarWars*1
:)) nice discovery subwayz) but lets talk not about me,


that's just what i was going to say. nice mind-reading habilities.

byob mapper02/12/2010 18:16

heL's style is very different from novice's. You would think that people who play kz a lot longer than me would see this in the first place

kunqui02/12/2010 18:32

Originally posted by elfeN
: hel rly don't give a fuck about kz, about pc, about ur pathetic life.


Haha quote of the week
oh wait! NERD of the week.

Sitka02/12/2010 18:33

I'm Kkz, KeltA, shNz, Zhady and skicg.

DiDo-Grecord holder02/12/2010 18:39

Btw will the admins soon close this thread , because it is kinda retarded?

pruno moviemaker02/12/2010 19:04

Well if you say that novice is hel.. why don't you check kz_underblock_ez Pqst`08:28.28 ? Compare it with kkz.. and you'll see something interesting :)

omilo02/12/2010 19:04

If you don't stop posting useless stuff we will have to close this. KeltA came to me with this a while back and i've tried to find some real evidence that they could be the same person but so far I havn't found any, and having the same style just isn't proof enough.

So i'll keep investigating, and you guys could do the same, but keep to nonsense post somewhere else pls.

kyser02/12/2010 19:07

well, i want novice's reply here !!

kaynerecord holder02/12/2010 19:09

Originally posted by pruno
Well if you say that novice is hel.. why don't you check kz_underblock_ez Pqst`08:28.28 ? Compare it with kkz.. and you'll see something interesting :)

i dont see why kkz would risk getting banned for making some demo for Pqst, but sure he could've done it..

akM02/12/2010 19:10

Originally posted by pruno
Well if you say that novice is hel.. why don't you check kz_underblock_ez Pqst`08:28.28 ? Compare it with kkz.. and you'll see something interesting :)


It seems like u know something!!

Ggs`02/12/2010 19:34

Originally posted by omilo
So i'll keep investigating, and you guys could do the same, but keep to nonsense post somewhere else pls.

agree, waiting for something provocative here.

DiDo-Grecord holder02/12/2010 20:01

@ akM he knows one big nothing

kREWAN02/12/2010 20:04(edited 02/12/2010 20:05)

Well, their styles are a bit like and there are "to" many coincidences but unless I see some concrete proof I'm against this theory but I'd love to see that this is the truth! :D So funny when people gets busted hehe :P

A3TIUS02/12/2010 20:24(edited 02/12/2010 21:11)

[blockquote]Well if you say that novice is hel.. why don't you check kz_underblock_ez Pqst`08:28.28 ? Compare it with kkz.. and you'll see something interesting [/blockquote]

Why do you think the demo hasn't been checked already ?? And I think it was established that you are wrong. If you got solid proof then plz be kind enough to share with us and I promise we'd look into the matter seriously. Until then I'd request you to check yourself posting useless and baseless comments

Page 3 of 5